What's new

Saudi FM to visit Pakistan on Jan 6

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al Faisal will be visiting Pakistan on Jan 6 on a two-day-long trip which is being viewed as one carrying an important message to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from the kingdom's leadership, DawnNews reported.

Foreign Ministry sources confirmed that the Saudi foreign minister will be holding talks with Prime Minister Sharif and the premier's advisor on foreign policy and national security Sartaj Aziz.

The coming meeting will be the first high-level contact between the two countries since the Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz came to power.

The Saudi foreign minister and the Pakistani leadership will discuss bilateral ties and the situation in Afghanistan and the Middle East.

Faisal’s visit is also being viewed in the light of latest developments in the treason case against former dictator Pervez Musharraf who is regarded as close to the Saudi regime and sources said the issue is highly likely to come under discussion.
DAWN.COM

He is coming to remind Ganja Nawaz shareef to stop his confrontation with Pakistan army. Its KSA govt who negotiate and arrange save passage for Nawaz. Otherwise he was history.

Well we all know why the Saudi FM is suddenly coming for a visit. In a TV interview Mr. Musharraf said that he hopes that "foreign powers" aka Saudis are looking at the case against him and will do something about it. So here they are, coming to remind Nawaz Sharif that they saved him and helped put a deal together and that now his government must respect the agreements.
My view is that there will be a quick verdict on the treason case followed by a pardon given to Musharraf "due to his services to the country as a soldier." He will then leave the country and go abroad, and will return when the chips are down for the PML N Govt.

Well we all know why the Saudi FM is suddenly coming for a visit. In a TV interview Mr. Musharraf said that he hopes that "foreign powers" aka Saudis are looking at the case against him and will do something about it. So here they are, coming to remind Nawaz Sharif that they saved him and helped put a deal together and that now his government must respect the agreements.
My view is that there will be a quick verdict on the treason case followed by a pardon given to Musharraf "due to his services to the country as a soldier." He will then leave the country and go abroad, and will return when the chips are down for the PML N Govt.
Every Pakistani anchor raising question, why only Musharraf, what about the rest. KSA and Harriri should have let court take its course in Nawaz case in plane hijacking case.

Must be coming to get Musharraf.

this circus called Pakistan never ceases to entertain. Musharraf lets Sharifs go at Saudi 'request' (read :interference). Sharifs will let Musharraf go at Saudi request.

My concern and extreme frustration is when will our country become truly independent? From outside it looks like an extremely immature, weak state. I know its people are resilient but the state has been made a laughing stock by the below average leaders we have produced and continue to elect.

Every Pakistani anchor raising question, why only Musharraf, what about the rest. KSA and Harriri should have let court take its course in Nawaz case in plane hijacking case.

The court delivered the verdict, he was exiled and all.

The court won't find a thing against Mushy, he enjoys the full back-up and support of the army. " Saudia " can't help it :lol:

this circus called Pakistan never ceases to entertain. Musharraf lets Sharifs go at Saudi 'request' (read :interference). Sharifs will let Musharraf go at Saudi request.

My concern and extreme frustration is when will our country become truly independent? From outside it looks like an extremely immature, weak state. I know its people are resilient but the state has been made a laughing stock by the below average leaders we have produced and continue to elect.

The court won't find a thing against Mushy, he enjoys the full back-up and support of the army. " Saudia " can't help it :lol:

Nobody blaming KSA, Our politicians are trouble maker . When they get in trouble and no way out, they look outside for rescue .

I did not mean to blame Saudi Arabia, my dearest! :)

Nobody blaming KSA, Our politicians are trouble maker . When they get in trouble and no way out, they look outside for rescue .

:) I personally do care for Pakistan.

If Nawaz doesn't want to clash with the Pak Army, he mustn't bug them over Mushy.

:) I personally do care for Pakistan.

If Nawaz doesn't want to clash with the Pak Army, he mustn't bug them over Mushy.
He has history of confrontation and revenge....has worst political history.

Saudi media also covering this event. pic i took from today saudi okaz

1501681_1383870358536608_340665216_n.jpg

Visit of Saudi Foreign Minister, part of routine interaction: FO
ISLAMABAD, Jan 3 (APP): Pakistan on Friday said that Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al-Faisal will arrive in Islamabad on Monday on a two-day visit which is part of a routine interaction between the two brotherly countries.Foreign Office spokesperson Tasneem Aslam in her weekly briefing here at Foreign Office Friday said Saudi Foreign Minister visit was scheduled during Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif’s meeting with him in New York during the latter’s visit to attend United Nations General Assembly session.The spokesperson said the Saudi Foreign Minister will hold important talks with Pakistani leadership on various bilateral, regional and international issues during his two-day stay.
She said similarly UAE President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan is also in Pakistan on a private visit for hunting.
The spokesperson said the treason case against former military ruler Gen.® Pervez Musharraf is Pakistan’s internal matter and external world should have no concerns over it.
Replying to another question, she said Pakistan wants early resumption of dialogue process with India to resolve all the issues including Kashmir through this dialogue process.
She said a mechanism is already in place for Pak-India dialogue.
Tasneem Aslam said Pakistan will continue to contribute positively to the Afghan peace process.
She expressed the hope that 2014 will prove to be the year of peace and stability in Afghanistan. She expressed the hope that 2014 will prove to be the year of peace and stability in Afghanistan.
She said Pakistan will continue its sincere efforts for the success of Afghan reconciliation process and establishing peace in the region.
The spokesperson said Pakistan will not change its policy on drone attacks. She said drones are unacceptable, which violate Pakistan’s sovereignty and integrity.
Replying to another question she said Pakistani missions in Chile and Ireland have been closed down under the policy of the government to curtail the expenditures.
She said the Prime Minister constituted a committee to prepare recommendations for curtailing expenditures of Pakistani mission abroad.
She said on a consensus recommendation of the committee, Pakistani missions in Chile and Ireland have been closed besides rationalization of staff in some other foreign missions.

Ladies and Gentleman
Shikwa and Jawab e Shikwa

By airmarshal

chapter one

chapter 2

I did not mean to blame Saudi Arabia, my dearest! :)

Way to standup for Pakistan and show your concern's and frustration cause of the out right interference by House of Saud into our internal affairs airmarshal you showed him i salute you :omghaha:. And yes you are right problem could be below average leaders :suicide:

Ladies and Gentleman

By airmarshal

chapter one

chapter 2

Way to standup for Pakistan and show your concern's and frustration cause of the out right interference by House of Saud into our internal affairs airmarshal you showed him i salute you :omghaha:. And yes you are right problem could be below average leaders :suicide:
yaar please come out

Burning_Heart-547982.jpeg

Ladies and Gentleman

By airmarshal

chapter one

chapter 2

Safavid-stooge loyalist :lol: When was the last time you lashed yourself? :rofl: :omghaha: :D :laugh:

Also, Where did you pray at yesterday? I heard your masters are now praying at Karbala, is that true? :lol:

Safavid-stooge loyalist :lol: When was the last time you lashed yourself? :rofl: :omghaha: :D :laugh:

Also, Where did you pray at yesterday? I heard your masters are now praying at Karbala, is that true? :lol:

Yazeed is bothered by Muslims praying at Karbala where Prophet of Islams Grand son was martyred by his Grandfather what a shocker.

where did i pray yesterday ?

I pray to Almighty Thank you for acknowledging my prayers but let me ask you while we were all praying towards Kabba why all you Wahhabi were praying towards Tel AVIV and How do you guys change your gods name every 4 to eight years depending on American elections.

But Good news for you is that you will find Low life's Pakistanis that will come and thank you because they have no self respect or dignity and will do any thing for dinar ,dollar or a Arab no matter how low life Arab that might B.

Most paudies consider House of saud god as House of saud Considers Tel AVIV its savior .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom