What's new

Saudi donors most signifcant source of terrorism funding in Pakistan

This is not surprising. Not one bit, Period

Taliban source of funding
piggy_bank1.jpg

Yet somehow, defenders of the pious Kingdom will come through defending this most corrupted ideology and its effects.
wikileaks which has left the world in torment will be declared false...and it'l all be Kumbaya.

babu wake up

our ex soldier and policemen are being used as mercenaries to quell local uprisings and protests. yes the Bahrain revolt ultimately crushed thanks to KSA army but our ex soldiers are doing the dirty work in many Arab countries.

providing you with video and news links wont help to change your view if you missed them before already.

but over all I agree with your post we are good for any amount of money and in a way you confirmed that. its no time to be PC by the way... look at the global terrorism attributed to Islam all these beheading, cannibalism and butchering.. its only one sect and its offshoots.. who consider every other Islamic sect as deviant and misguided and themselves as the puritans and perfect.

in case you missed ... our Noora league is begging Saudis to use their clout and leverage to get TTP to talk to state of Pakistan against the TTP because it funds them and can squeeze their funding too.

Our ex soldiers n policemen went for better employment, nothing to do with religion man. Bahrain has its own fucked up politics man. I have seen videos. These ex servicemen are just cannon fodder nothing more.

Yes i agree with that its one sect no doubt. The thing is what can we do to stop it in our country. This suicide bombings, IEDs and whatnot are NEVER going to end, trust me. Fucking 72 virgins man, they blow up themselves for sex with these made up bitches. This curse on the Muslim world has fucked us Pakistanis the worst along with Iraqis.

My fellow countrymen think once USA leaves its going to be better, i believe its going to get worse. When the Drone umbrela lifts over the TTP and Afghani Talibs we are going to see a new wave of attacks. The AT will screw us over, they havent shit to help us. And our problem is the porous border we cannot possibly seal.

We are between a rock and a hardplace. Getting bent over and screwed without lube. Shieeeeeeeeeeet

My fellow countrymen think once USA leaves its going to be better, i believe its going to get worse. When the Drone umbrela lifts over the TTP and Afghani Talibs we are going to see a new wave of attacks. The AT will screw us over, they havent shit to help us. And our problem is the porous border we cannot possibly seal.

We are between a rock and a hardplace. Getting bent over and screwed without lube. Shieeeeeeeeeeet
It was TEN years ago when the Taliban(who were ruling Afg) hijacked a bus in Pakistan in return for some fighter planes. But nay, they were pious men of god and we should have given into their demands.. plus we patched up since then.

who controls the Saudis. its the USA.

so its impossible for Saudi to spread violent idoelogy without the approval and support of USA.

so somehow its USA who is spreading terrorism across the world, by means of Saudi. USA is using Saudi to further its global ambitions. Saudi is just part of the larger game plan being led by USA,

But yes its true that Saudi is the main source of funding. USA does not want to fund directly so it is getting it done via Saudi.

Damn!
The Kafir Yindus must be behind this some way, trying to implicate the sweeter than honey ummah :lol:

yindus are never behind something or someone, wo hamesha agey lagay hotey hain

who controls the Saudis. its the USA..

Don't get confused between KSA gov

and these Qaida supporters.

In fact

KSA gov is under attack from these goons as well.

With Islamism as part of majority Pakistanis's belief system,

TTP will survive even when Saudi Riyals stop coming to the Talibarbarians.

---------- pakistanis are either mental slaves of Saudi Mullahs
----------- Or they are mental slaves of Irani Ayatullahs

Last edited:
And people say that Pakistan is a sponsor of terrorism, we barely maintain and equip our own military yet the world claims we are also training, equipping and directing terror organisations through out the world, I guess the petrodollar is more powerful than the truth. even us Pakistanis cant take a stand against ''the unquestionable Arabs'' for just questioning them we run the risk of infidelity....:hitwall:
Petrodollars buys guns
And Pakistanis pull trigger simple

Petrodollars buys guns
And Pakistanis pull trigger simple

most of the terrorists are not Pakistanis, they are Afghan, Uzbek etc and are mercenaries but I think you failed to get my point, I was saying that the world turns an blind eye to Saudi sponsorship and bash Pakistan for supposedly sponsoring terrorism within its border.....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom