What's new

Saudi beheads Pakistanis for armed robbery

Every 2nd woman in Pakistan has relations with a goat. See? 92.3 percent of people can make up statistics. Of course, there is no rape in Saudi Arabia.....that 7 year old? My wife. If a woman does make a charge, she is a hoe and the guilty party.

If that is so, it is tragic, but killing of rapists is a good start, don't you think?

Plz change from beheading to shooting,otherwise their rule.

Beheading is barbaric, and I for one am against death penalty anyway.

But as said above...
Their country their rules, if you don't like it then sod going there and don't do the crime.

Saudi Arabia is not a Islamic state, it is a Bedu state with Bedu rules.

Actually I forgot to mention a big percentage of those crimes are because of ignorants like you. As for that 7 year old, you are not only wrong you need to look around too. Here please entertain yourself.

Every 2nd woman in Pakistan has relations with a goat. See? 92.3 percent of people can make up statistics. Of course, there is no rape in Saudi Arabia.....that 7 year old? My wife. If a woman does make a charge, she is a hoe and the guilty party.

Last edited by a moderator:
KSA is among the countries with lowest crime rate in the world.

Both sentenced stupid criminals may be anticipated that the law and justice in KSA is like LAW OF THE JUNGLE.

Personally my opinion is to upheld capital punishment in Pakistan. Punishment should be given by beheading and in open public. Such steps will significantly reduce the crime rate and anarchy in Pakistan.

If that is so, it is tragic, but killing of rapists is a good start, don't you think?

Actually I forgot to mention a big percentage of those crimes are because of ignorants like you. As for that 7 year old, you are not only wrong you need to look around too. Here please entertain yourself.

That's right....we catch them and call them out. There it is business as usual

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to either learn some more about Pakistan (not from FOX & CNN) or get that racist attitude out of your mind, both will help.

That's right....we catch them and call them out. There it is business as usual

Same should be done to these Saudis in Pakistan then I will see what Saudis will have to say about this. when Saudis were beaten last year by FIA in Isb Airport they went crying to KSA.

Same should be done to these Saudis in Pakistan then I will see what Saudis will have to say about this. when Saudis were beaten last year by FIA in Isb Airport they went crying to KSA.

Saudis didn't committed a crime stop defending robbers

Back
Top Bottom