What's new

Saudi Arabia's Secret Uprising

Kiarash

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
An interesting video about

Just like the Green revolution of Mir Hussain Musawai?

Mussavis supporters were from rich Northern parts of Tehran mostly accompanied by dozens of agents of MKO, Shah supporters,Bahai elements and etc who were mostly flown in 1-2 weeks prior to the election and left asap after they were done .... Mussavi said the election was rigged but showed no evidence..... his wife on BBC said: because I'm from province X and my husband (Mussavi) is from province Y and since the results show Ahmadinejad has more votes than Mussavi in these two provinces, so this means there was a fraud !!!, because people would choose their own son and son-in-law and not Ahmadinejad !!!!!

I know you have a soft spot for King Abdullah since he pays lots of your bills so ... :yay:

Last edited:
If there is only one Islam state can rise, it will be not Saudi Arabia but Egypt.
Both oil and ally with USA cannot support such an uprising and are not sustained.

"""I know you have a soft spot for King Abdullah since he pays lots of your bills so ... :yay:"""

You said it all right there my friend

An interesting video about

Nothing at all comes close to this Safavids:

Mussavis supporters were from rich Northern parts of Tehran mostly accompanied by dozens of agents of MKO, Shah supporters,Bahai elements and etc who were mostly flown in 1-2 weeks prior to the election and left asap after they were done .... Mussavi said the election was rigged but showed no evidence..... his wife on BBC said: because I'm from province X and my husband (Mussavi) is from province Y and since the results show Ahmadinejad has more votes than Mussavi in these two provinces, so this means there was a fraud !!!, because people would choose their own son and son-in-law and not Ahmadinejad !!!!!

I know you have a soft spot for King Abdullah since he pays lots of your bills so ... :yay:

The Iranians themselves are starving to death, being left out with no medications. :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

Nothing at all comes close to this Safavids:

The Iranians themselves are starving to death, being left out with no medications. :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:
Nice and cheap propaganda nobody support that whore rajavi only the scum support them even the shahists consider mko as traitor terrorists

Which Saudi Arabian uprising? Is that not a bit rich considering that those (now sporadic) protests are confined to 1-2 locations? In particular one coastal city in the Eastern Province by the name of Awamiya? A city with the lowest reputation in KSA for its crime levels and dozens of other problems?

I watched the report when it came out and it's surprisingly objective as it shows all sides. Maybe because the narrator/producer is actually a local.

Calling this a revolution is way too far-fetched.

In any case only those two areas, Awamiya in particular, are creating any kind of problems. Other cities in the Eastern Province with sizable Shia populations are not only thriving, stable, secure but also areas where investments are taking place and have taken place for decades. Be it Al-Khobar, Dammam, Jubail, Ras Tanura etc. In fact on a pretty big scale.

Next…..

Down with Al-Saud :rofl::lol:

Iranian mullahs onboard are just hilarious.

We must give bay'ah to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi instead. Better known as Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri al-Samarrai. Amir al-Mu'minin of the Islamic world. The new Khalifa.

Or better give ba'yah to Mr. Fake Wannabe Arab, Sir Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei.

:rofl::lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom