What's new

Saudi Arabia's response over general elections 2018 in Pakistan

ChaCha I know you are upset, but please try to understand no one here is a mind reader.

why would i be upset man? i told you Saudi Pak relations are going to get better under the new government.

please do answer why do you think i would be upset? lets have it then straight up

Everyone likes to criticize Saudi Arabia like if they own that country. Its a very unique situation.

It's because a bit of their territory is our own. No king owns Makkah and Madinah. This current "custodians" are temporary, just like those before them, just like those before them.

It's because a bit of their territory is our own. No king owns Makkah and Madinah. This current "custodians" are temporary, just like those before them, just like those before them.

Yawn away juice bouy

KSA is so much important to the muslims of pakistan.
we will protect,fight or die for the holy land no doubt abt it.
we dnt like or dislike the house of saud...but the house of our PROPHET(S.A.W) we serve only

Pakistanis like you are part of the problem. Saudis and their Arab allies will stab us in the back 100x but still poor Pakistani masses worship them like super Muslims.

Have you ever lived with Arabs? You will be shocked how far away from Islam they have fallen.

Turks and Persians learned the hard way why not to trust Arabs. I think we should learn this lesson also. Ottoman Khilafat suffered esp because of them.

are you a scholar of الكتب الاربعة?

Muslims are allowed to judge and challenge rulers who deviate from justice. It’s a very important principle of Islam.

in that case during November and December 1979 siege, why did they need Pakistani and French soldiers?

Do you remember Abdul Muttalib’s actions during the Siege of the Elephants? He said to Abraha, “ Allah will protect His own House.”

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom