What's new

Saudi Arabia’s new mirrored city looks like a huge dystopian wall in the desert

Egyptian pyramid builders were not salves and unionized? Are you ok mate?
Evidence was found at the valley of the workers in Luxor. Archeologists found , while excavating, tablets and papyrus writings left by some ancient Egyptian workers who described in detail the work they did, the pay were given, the food the ate, the drinks they drunk, the working conditions and complaints, moans and disputes. Even more fascinating is that they described shift work and organisational structure very akin to modern industry today. Yes the Egyptians were capitalists before Adam Smith and were the first unionised workers and first to strike. lol:-

That's my hunch too, but I am not sure. It could be profitable. What's your reason for saying it's a waste of money?
Main reason is justification of it by pretext of enhancing of new technologies and long term vision of development. By my humble opinion it would be more useful and productive that they diverted those resources in projects of changing climate conditions and terra forming, especially accent on mountains forestation on large scale probably that would yield some spectacular results instead pouring money into this dystopian city, I see it as another dick measuring competition between gulf states.

Evidence was found at the valley of the workers in Luxor. Archeologists found , while excavating, tablets and papyrus writings left by some ancient Egyptian workers who described in detail the work they did, the pay were given, the food the ate, the drinks they drunk, the working conditions and complaints, moans and disputes. Even more fascinating is that they described shift work and organisational structure very akin to modern industry today. Yes the Egyptians were capitalists before Adam Smith and were the first unionised workers and first to strike. lol:-

Ok, new knowledge for me. Thanks for this.

Our desis will be exactly like the Pyramid laborers, "Well respected", "fed meat", "get pay", "work shifts" except the bar for what constitutes slavery is far lower nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom