What's new

Saudi Arabia produces the advanced air defense system "BIHO II ADS" in cooperation with South Korea

The truth is they make very high quality weapons for themselves first..and everyone who tries them and can afford them also want them..

One guy was actully telling me the other day saying Kim Jung Un may have nukes but Sk could overrun NK in a matter of months if China doesn't intervene which is the major wildcare

One guy was actully telling me the other day saying Kim Jung Un may have nukes but Sk could overrun NK in a matter of months if China doesn't intervene which is the major wildcare
Actually NK is very hard to invade.. not only because of nukes .. but it has a huge very dedicated and well trained armed forces.. it is SK who wants to protect itself from ma NK invasion not the opposite..

Actually NK is very hard to invade.. not only because of nukes .. but it has a huge very dedicated and well trained armed forces.. it is SK who wants to protect itself from ma NK invasion not the opposite..

I don't know about that anymore the technological gap has changed and SK has made a huge gap between itself and NK in the last 20 years. It also comes down to economy but Sk is alot stronger in both fronts. NK operates old military hardware and not upto standards

I don't know about that anymore the technological gap has changed and SK has made a huge gap between itself and NK in the last 20 years. It also comes down to economy but Sk is alot stronger in both fronts. NK operates old military hardware and not upto standards
That is true but never underestimate NK as it is backed by China and Russia.. one of their old submarine sank one of the most advanced SK frigates just a few years ago..

Last edited:
and UAE is completing their Mars mission with the help of Japan, when a cow gives milk then you milk it

Saudis produced such things or people living in SA built this with help from SK ?

That is true but never underestimate NK as it is backed by China and Russia.. one of their old submarine sand on of the most advanced SK frigates just a few years ago..

Russia will not join nor has dog-fight there but China will definitely. CHINA is NK's biggest deterence. It could be a costly and massive miscalculation on South korea's behalf if they were to go in head first without realizing the fall out and optional scenarios that may occur or hidden alliances.

They may overrun NK in weeks but they will end up fighting forces dispatched from shanghai within weeks resulting in war going back inside SK territories... One thing is for sure the Americans 100% guaraantee will bail they will not fight in the eastern theater period. They don't wanna burn resources on an area where they have huge disadvantage and it is logistical nightmare cutting losses short is what they will do

Last edited:
are you really know this system or not ? it can not go anywhere without US components sir . just read deep about it its almost 70% made in USA .
And how is that question relevant? So what if it has American components?

That is true but never underestimate NK as it is backed by China and Russia.. one of their old submarine sand on of the most advanced SK frigates just a few years ago..

I am not underestimating them it is just that SK is geninuely ahead on all fronts

That is just tremendous! What a great and valuable self defense platform installed on an armored vehicle that can tag along with a group of any column. Great idea and coming through with it also is terrific. The radar range for the smaller and larger one is fantastic along with mounting the two different types of missiles to the sides on the top radar and then the gun. It doesn't get any better than that for this starter innovation of a self defense platform. I'm sure it will morph into an even bigger and better one on the next model. I'd love to know if Saudiya is planning on selling these and to whom?

they are not on the market for sell currently but why not in the future. There is always money to be made

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom