What's new

Saudi Arabia offers to send ground troops to Syria to fight Isis

Seeing the spectacular success of bombing campaign in a poor unarmed Yemen, the decision to send ground troops to Syria is a good idea. Question is, can Saudis fight?

Good news. Saudi and allies are in Self Destruction Mode. Monarchy is now rotten.
Good people are needed to rule over Arabia.

IRAN and allies too Need to adjust their settings across the region.

From Pakistan to Palestine i.e. Arabian Sea to the Mediterranean sea.

Labbaik Ya Hussain. a.s.

:omghaha::omghaha::cuckoo:

It was funny. First Allah ho Akbar to down a plan then Allah ho Akbar to save their useless lives!

Good news. Saudi and allies are in Self Destruction Mode. Monarchy is now rotten.
Good people are needed to rule over Arabia.

IRAN and allies too Need to adjust their settings across the region.

From Pakistan to Palestine i.e. Arabian Sea to the Mediterranean sea.

Labbaik Ya Hussain. a.s.

Bringing in sectarian aspect is not acceptable. This is what has divided the Muslim world.

Seeing the spectacular success of bombing campaign in a poor unarmed Yemen, the decision to send ground troops to Syria is a good idea. Question is, can Saudis fight?

can saudis fight ? they are fighting in yemen.

infact this is invalid question when everyone knows Saudis have tattoos and labourers to fight for them.

i mean they can hire many militaries. usa fight and saudi pays.

:omghaha::omghaha::cuckoo:

It was funny. First Allah ho Akbar to down a plan then Allah ho Akbar to save their useless lives!

Bringing in sectarian aspect is not acceptable. This is what has divided the Muslim world.

there is no sectarian aspect. when Iran and Russia and China are allies.

KSA should drop weapon crates and supplies to ISIS in Iraq at least, ISIS alone Manged to capture half of Iraq so just imagine them being supported by KSA to get rid the Middle East of the Rafdi mullah filth, they would be in Tehran within a few days.

KSA should drop weapon crates and supplies to ISIS in Iraq at least, ISIS alone Manged to capture half of Iraq so just imagine them being supported by KSA to get rid the Middle East of the Rafdi mullah filth, they would be in Tehran within a few days.

Don't worry they've been doing it .... moreover please don't narrow down kingdom activities just to Iraq .. all the world deserve to see the king generosity ... and on that last comment bigger than you aka Saddam wanted to be in Tehran within 3 days but he's gone for good right now ...

Infact KSA seems to be trying to escape the recent USA orders to attack SANA. its allies are still in no position of confirm vicotry.

Possibly to secure its position and the usa blessing, ksa is shouting to they want to attack syria.

we hope same for India, we also want brave Indian Army for peacekeeping in Afghanistan :D

Aw ... no .... in fact just the other day, PDF members on another thread were calling for invasion of Afghanistan post University attack ... we look forward to active Pakistani involvement in both areas. I always maintain that we need the Pakistani state strong and its army stronger ..... you are, my friend, our best hope for peace in our own country (failure of PA will mean we will have to fight these same nut jobs in India too ). And I am serious about it.

Your army can take the war to the nuts who have arisen out of decades of US policies of using proxies to further its interests. You have the professionalism and the skills for it .... but the only lacking attribute is the will

Back
Top Bottom