What's new

Saudi Arabia Offers Russia Deal For Backing Off Assad Support

Wonder why they give such reactions about GCC, when they see people talk about their country in such negative ways 24/7 on pdf.

Actually, it's the other way around, theirs is action and ours is a reaction. Please visit any Arab forum and visit any Iranian forum and see who is really obsessed about the other.

Actually, it's the other way around, theirs is action and ours is a reaction. Please visit any Arab forum and visit any Iranian forum and see who is really obsessed about the other.

This is what kids do, "he started it". That's why it will keep going on :pop:

This is what kids do, "he started it". That's why it will keep going on :pop:

No, it's a propaganda that has to be countered. Just imagine that they used to say that we have no history, and even they take the credit of Islamic Golden ear achievements, they belittle us ...etc. They just have their own world,:cuckoo:

Russia sold Saddam Hussein for only 4 Billion dollars, if Russia stick with Assad, then there will be no place for Russia in the future Syrian government

Russia today is much different than 30 years ago. How did you miss that? Must be special Saudi calculation that no one in the world understands.

I don't trust Russians in many matters, but Syrian case is different in many matters to be altered by a $15b arm sales.

It's not just the matter of money, Russians is backing the ones who are fighting a lost war, and it's better to change their attitude before it's late. Another thing, the GCC is too important to be lost over troubled Bashar. Not to mention improving their relations with the West and other regional and international countries.

Russia today is much different than 30 years ago. How did you miss that? Must be special Saudi calculation that no one in the world understands.

Let's supposed you said Russia is different on Syria

Russia's stand on Syria is a matter of principle, being taken by its elites for its own interests. The Saudi political elite & leadership aren't stupid to make such offer. Boy! The Saudi Gov't isn't being ruled in a jungle!!!!

On other note, happy Eid

I don't trust Russians in many matters, but Syrian case is different in many matters to be altered by a $15b arm sales.

A- For once, I don't blame you for saying it. It was a coward move by the Russians to put the Iranian S-300 deal off to appease the US, especially when we all know that it was an air-defense missile system.

B- The country I serve isn't stupid to make such proposal either, let's agree on point A, and B to call it a day!

You said Gulf countries, what did we do agonist the Kuwait? :undecided: please? Or is that some sort of fanboy dreams?

Are you not even aware of what transpired throughout the Middle East region how the US forces acquired free oil for war and oil subsidies for the period of the war?

And do I really look like some Kuwaiti 'fanboy' here? Try not to resort to such name calling unless you want me to find your posts unworthy of any attention.

are you not even aware of what transpired throughout the Middle East region how the US forces acquired free oil for war and oil subsidies for the period of the war?

And do I really look like some Kuwaiti 'fanboy' here? Try not to resort to such name calling unless you want me to find your posts unworthy of any attention.

Mr. Not sure,

You're mentality is sick :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

Now you can be so sure, don't sue me yooo :lol:

Believe me, that Saudi is as cool as cucumber :lol: ..

Dude, I know how cool you are. It's the third time I have seen you getting into personal attacks when you are completely dumbfounded about your own region.

And of course, because you are a Saudi and this is a Pakistani forum, you are meant to have a free run here. But would it matter even a bit to what reality is and what people around see what Saudia is all about?

Why not explain what interest does KSA have in this regime change?

It is all about your own country, let us see all that you know!

Enlighten us.

If anyone was wondering what our answer was :P

do-not-want-polar-bear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom