173386647937.jpg

mk43589_img_6020.jpg

mk43589_img_6042.jpg

mk43589_img_6068.jpg

mk43589_img_6090.jpg

mk43589_img_6156.jpg

mk43589_1155789.jpg

mk43589_img_5799.jpg

The Northern regions of KSA are the most flat regions of KSA outside the coastal areas of the Eastern Provinces and the most isolated outside of the Rub' al-Khali. Nevertheless the northern regions have a lot of history and many ancient towns and villages such as Dumat al-Jandal, Sakaka and al-Shuwayhatiyah which is thought to be one of the oldest towns in all of Asia.

@Full Moon @Awadd @Hadbani @Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @tyrant @burning_phoneix @Bubblegum Crisis

Anyone here from the Northern Regions? People from those regions of KSA are rare species. I mean people from Al-Jawf Region and the Northern Borders Region.

Last edited:
I have been to Jawf in Northern Saudi Arabia with my uncle who was a doctor there. I visited Jordan too.

I have been to Jawf in Northern Saudi Arabia with my uncle who was a doctor there. I visited Jordan too.

That sounds very interesting brother. Unfortunately I have not visited neither the Al-Jawf Region nor the Northern Borders Region. Of course this is not the only part of Northern Saudi Arabia but I am still curious about the landscapes, countryside etc. That part of KSA has a very rich history. Lying next to the Levant, in fact some of the areas being part of historical Levant, and Iraq and in the middle of the regions/areas bordering the Red Sea and Gulf coastlines.

I have heard that the women of the two regions are supposed to be beautiful and pious.

So I am curious if any Saudi Arabian user here has ties to those two regions, be it family or ancestral ties or just having visited the two regions. I am curious to hear about their experiences.

Safari in the countryside of parts of Ha'il Province:

The last two of my posts in this thread and the photos posted were taken by amateurs during trips. So not professionals.​

A few more photos from Safari trips in the wild from the Northern Regions of KSA​

The wonderful Najdi Sheep:​

2wqvl8k.jpg

dfp07.jpg

139731002511.jpg

mk8178_img_2509.jpg

mk8178_img_2697.jpg

mk8178_img_2549.jpg

mk8178_reeef33.jpg

mk117175_dsc00901.jpg

Completely wild coastline in Northern Tabuk Province:

6st82e.jpg

18j0jp.jpg