What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

@Argus Panoptes

We are willingly killing our own wildlife, the most precious dolphin in the world, the indus blind dolphin.

It is a great tragedy. Our entire river basin was a haven for wildlife, including migratory birds from Siberia.

But we can talk about that elsewhere lest I am warned for posts of no value or off topic posts. Again.

Once bitten twice shy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway a few more pictures of al-Faifa:

773hc.jpg

From the mountains of FAIFA by Mohammad Ahmad Al faifi ~ OFF, on Flickr

FAIFA MOUNTAINS by Mohammad Ahmad Al faifi ~ OFF, on Flickr

688j.jpg

689rb.jpg

31532118564464848356100.jpg

faifa1com4255a2ca4e.jpg

faifa1comca8af9b6c9.jpg

50645510.jpg

1177l.jpg

@Aeronaut

LOL. You forgot coffee that originated on the beautiful and ancient Peninsula (Yemen) and the nearby Horn of Africa. All that are stereotypes by mostly ignorant people that don't know much about the region. Regarding milk than that is correct. I don't know a people that drink more milk than we Arabs do. I drink 0,33 liter each day or so even in my age (21). LOL. But it is great. All the yoghurts too.

@Argus Panoptes

Thank you very much for your link and posts. I found the full documentary on Youtube if it has any interest. I hear that it is banned in Pakistan though (Youtube that is). Unfortunately. It can be seen below. I don't know if they made 1 or more parts. This below is 1 hour long.

Wild Arabia Episode 1 [HD Documentary] - YouTube

@Argus Panoptes

Regarding wildlife then I fear that the same will be the case in KSA or Yemen although the wildlife for now at least is great and wild due to the geography and vast areas with little population. Although I fear for the Red Sea and the coral reefs there which are the second biggest after the Great Barrier Reef (Australia) in the world. The coral reefs are basically the rainforests of the sea. Its where the biggest animal/plant diversity is. Let us hope that both KSA, Yemen, Pakistan and all other countries will protect its nature so we people and our future generations can enjoy it. Unfortunately it is not well everywhere to say the least.

[..........
@Argus Panoptes

Thank you very much for your link and posts. I found the full documentary on Youtube if it has any interest. I hear that it is banned in Pakistan though (Youtube that is). Unfortunately. It can be seen below. I don't know if they made 1 or more parts. This below is 1 hour long.

Wild Arabia Episode 1 [HD Documentary] - YouTube

@Argus Panoptes

Regarding wildlife then I fear that the same will be the case in KSA or Yemen although the wildlife for now at least is great and wild due to the geography and waste areas with little population. Although I fear for the Red Sea and the coral reefs there which are the second biggest after the Great Barrier Reef (Australia) in the world. The coral reefs are basically the rainforests of the sea. Its where the biggest animal/plant diversity is. Let us hope that both KSA, Yemen, Pakistan and all other countries will protect its nature so we people and our future generations can enjoy it. Unfortunately it is not well everywhere to say the least.

The entire program was shown as a two hour special, minus commercials of course.

You are correct, we do not value wildlife as much as we should.

@Arabian Legend

That looks a bit tacky, don't you think so?

I think they should just stick to palm trees or trees in general. Just plant more of them instead of this. Riyadh should do it on a much bigger scale.

4676381648_c943a76889_b.jpg

4537743312_bc17b09ecd_b.jpg

4334273993_036809b478_b.jpg

P1010010_1_.jpg

P10100940.jpg

2799917280062050049dilf.jpg

indiancultureatfarasani.jpg

mosqueatfarasanislands.jpg

@flamer84

Do you know that Romania maintains good relations with KSA? :azn:

We have good relations with most of the arab countries man,and not from yesterday but for decades.Since the 60's arab students(egyptians,algerians,lebanese) come to romanian universities, our former Health Minister is a syrian palestinian who came here in the 80's and decided to stay,we've build the House of Parliament in Sudan with romanian money and engineers,etc.We were one of the first nations to forgive the new Irak on his debts,2,5 billion $ is no pocket money ,especially for a country like mine but we did it anyway in 2005.

If you have more insight on the romanian-saudi relations i would be happy to know more.

I don't always agree with Saudi Policy but itself country is beautiful and wise people, by looking at these pictures- damn heaven place.

Keep posting. :)

This is what I expect from people like yourself Sir :yay:

You'd be surprised if you know how popular Pakistan is among us.

Especially here in Canada overseas, I am amazed how Pakistani and Saudi brothers are very closed with each other and admire your cultures, I recognize it. Every good and bad apples in every country, not just Saudi Arabia. :D

Especially here in Canada overseas, I am amazed how Pakistani and Saudi brothers are very closed with each other and admire your cultures, I recognize it. Every good and bad apples in every country, not just Saudi Arabia. :D

Pakistan is our greatest ally and best friend. I dare you to prove any anti-Pakistani comments here being made by Saudis :yay:

Pak Saudi Arab Friendship.flv - YouTube

^Beautiful cake!

May Pakistan and Saudi Friendship Long Live Zindabad! That's what we fit each other and common share. I encourage to start mutual military cooperation, i.e Drones development and Typhoon-F-16 Block 52 Exercises. :)

Back
Top Bottom