What's new

Saudi Arabia denies consular access to Zaid Hamid

what's wrong with you my Pakistani friends.... :what:
This is outrageously outrageous even to me as an Indian. How dare those racist Saudis arrested a Pakistani national with no criminal record, they could have simply refused him the entry.......and then they dare ask for Pakistani help to keep safe their F***king royal family
Remove Pakistani nuclear umbrella from their head and let them deal with nuclear Iran :sniper:

they are very sensitive to criticism. I think in one of his talk shows he said something that was very anti royal family - so it pissed off the saudi govt.
Reports are, he criticized Saudi govt in Saudia and someone reported authorities.
But we are still waiting for official version. Which will probably never come out.

His views are ridiculous , biased , outright stupid or totally degrading.
In that case he should be thrown out of the country (Saudi Arabia). But they have no business/authority treating a citizen of another country like that.
He did not commit any heinous crime to be put in jail for 8 years. There are lot many terrorists roaming freely, making hate speeches and getting away with that. Why pick on a powerless joker ?

Pakistan as a sovereign country should demand consular access to its citizen.
What kind of rules did he violate?

You can't bash Saudi govt in Saudia.

zaid hamid never though before he open mouth here is example

Regardless of who he is, our Government is there to protect ALL Pakistanis. If they refuse, then kick out the Saudi Ambassador.

Whatever, he said outside of their country has NO bearing on him going for do Umrah. He was there as a guest and with a valid visa! If they objected with his views, they should have refused his visa and not let him in.

Can you actually do that ?
I mean kicking out Saudi Ambassador.:blink:

On topic :I think this man might be provoked House of Saud or any other powerful mullahs.

In that case he should be thrown out of the country (Saudi Arabia). But they have no business/authority treating a citizen of another country like that.
He did not commit any heinous crime to be put in jail for 8 years. There are lot many terrorists roaming freely, making hate speeches and getting away with that. Why pick on a powerless joker ?

They knows the limitations of Pakistan.

Would they deliver the same treatment if he was an American ?
I dont think so.

But there are many more who are bashing Saudi regime and still visiting Saudia. Why is Zaid so important ?
he is not important.. a blogger getting similar treatment... question is was zaid stupid enough to do the same inside KSA?

Even if Zaid was Saudi national his punishment would remain same.
Every country has rules and visiting people have to follow these. whether they like or not.
By that logic when a Saudi prince or fakeer hunts rare birds in Pakistan, he deserves punishment as per Pak laws.

We may find his views ridiculous , biased or stupid but it will be a mistake to think he is a powerless joker
He has wider access within political and military establishment of pakistan, he gives lectures in colleges and universities , he has shows on prime time tv and above all he is a very good speaker. even when hes BSing ,he does with a lot of confidence and passion and this is what makes him a dangerous man
You may find him funny but there must be several people with impressionable mind who will get influenced and believe in him.

Reports are, he criticized Saudi govt in Saudia and someone reported authorities.
But we are still waiting for official version. Which will probably never come out.

You can't bash Saudi govt in Saudia.

WTF ?
Did he actually do that ?

We can assume that this incident waslinked to Al Saud .But I thought that was because of his TV shows wherehe might crticise Royal Family.
Now if he did that in KSA thibgs are totally screwed .
A Pakistani should have know the character if Arabs in KSA.

This is Saudi Arabia's message to Pakistan! That, you are not arabs and still below their class. I am not being racist but what is running in their mind is clear.

I am proud of who I am. Why would I want to be 'superior' Arab like this Prince Bandar Sultan of Saudia Arabia. I will stick to being 'below their class'.

Bandar-bin-Sultan-bin-Abdul-Aziz-al-Saud.jpg

Or this Qatar Royal

hi-res-107247578-the-emir-state-of-qatar-hh-sheikh-hamad-bin-khalifa-al_crop_north.jpg

Or Sultan Qaboos

000_Nic6170940.jpg

Guess? What? We found oil. What is oil ?

prince-el-turki.jpg

Back
Top Bottom