What's new

Saudi Arabia air defences launching over the capital Riyadh right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard two explosions while driving with my friend. He thought tire got busted I told him those were two patriot missiles exploding. Perks of being a defence enthusiast. Incase of war we would know what hit us😁

I heard two explosions while driving with my friend. He thought tire got busted I told him those were two patriot missiles exploding. Perks of being a defence enthusiast. Incase of war we would know what hit us😁
At least two Patriot missiles were launched against the incoming BM threat..

Saudis should take on Iran directly. Iran won't stop their proxy war until destruction of Saudi Arabia.
All these Ballistic missiles are Iranian , fired via Shia proxies in Yemen.

@Wood What part of the post did you find funny to post "haha" reaction?

@Wood What part of the post did you find funny to post "haha" reaction?
I meant to put the surprised reaction. Pushed the laugh reaction by mistake. Did not pay attention after that.

Apologies to the offended. 😔

Saudis should take on Iran directly. Iran won't stop their proxy war until destruction of Saudi Arabia.
tu baaz nahien ayega:cheesy:

yeah i also heard this one. But I thought it was celebration in Riyadh Season. :sarcastic:

Biggest mistake saudi made was not fully invading yemen. Now they are defending ballistic missiles above their capital, which for many countries would be a redline and start of full war.

Biggest mistake saudi made was not fully invading yemen. Now they are defending ballistic missiles above their capital, which for many countries would be a redline and start of full war.

LOL at fools thinking the saudis cant defeat the yemenis because of mercy.......

they have literally/shamelessly bombed anything they could. they have literally starved the entire population into a genocidal famine. the only results of that were tens of thousands of angry yemenis joiniing the houthis and putting extra pressure on the saudis...

the saudis are absolutely TERRIfIED of the yemenis... they are too scared to put saudi troops to defend their borders, so they put recruited yemenis. early in the war, there were videos of captured saudi border villages, and houthi attacks on saudi outposts....

you could literally see the absolute fear and terror on in the eyes of the poor saudis as they yemeni warriors enterred their outpost and slaughtered them like animals.....

The saudis are losing badly. they are on their knees begging Iran for some kind of face saving out of this war. They cannot hold their border regions against the houthis...

they have spent 10s of billions on local militias that have no success against the houthis... they have bombed anything they could 20x times over. there is absolutely nothing left for them to do but sit and wait for houthis to take more revenge shots at them... and begging Iran for a face saving out....

Iran is absolutely toying with the sauds at this point. taking pot shots whenever they want, and taking more and more yemeni territory. while the houthi missile arsenal gets bigger and more advanced by the day....

This is what happens when a puppet artificial wahabi state tries to take on the true masters of the region. thinking their overlords across the ocean would come and save them.... hopefully this will be used as a good lesson for the sauds...

LOL at fools thinking the saudis cant defeat the yemenis because of mercy.......

they have literally/shamelessly bombed anything they could. they have literally starved the entire population into a genocidal famine. the only results of that were tens of thousands of angry yemenis joiniing the houthis and putting extra pressure on the saudis...

the saudis are absolutely TERRIfIED of the yemenis... they are too scared to put saudi troops to defend their borders, so they put recruited yemenis. early in the war, there were videos of captured saudi border villages, and houthi attacks on saudi outposts....

you could literally see the absolute fear and terror on in the eyes of the poor saudis as they yemeni warriors enterred their outpost and slaughtered them like animals.....

The saudis are losing badly. they are on their knees begging Iran for some kind of face saving out of this war. They cannot hold their border regions against the houthis...

they have spent 10s of billions on local militias that have no success against the houthis... they have bombed anything they could 20x times over. there is absolutely nothing left for them to do but sit and wait for houthis to take more revenge shots at them... and begging Iran for a face saving out....

Iran is absolutely toying with the sauds at this point. taking pot shots whenever they want, and taking more and more yemeni territory. while the houthi missile arsenal gets bigger and more advanced by the day....

This is what happens when a puppet artificial wahabi state tries to take on the true masters of the region. thinking their overlords across the ocean would come and save them.... hopefully this will be used as a good lesson for the sauds...

They can gas the Yemenis at will and even invade the whole country.. There is no reason for that they are showing restraint and humanism.. They can commit a horrible genocide if they wanted really..

It's Iran the one begging and isolated..

This strikes came because the Saudis have flatten Sanaa 3 days ago but they will not deter coalition in proceeding with what they are doing..

I have also seen you have desperately claimed multiple stuff in an ongoing civil war without there even being anything of sort hilarious stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom