What's new

Saudi anti-tank missiles meant for 'moderate' FSA fall into Al-Qaedas hand.

There is a big hack of a difference. The head of ISIS is Abu Kamal Al-Baghdadi, while Al-Nusrah's head is Al-Jolani bro.

P.S. There has been fights among these two high ranks.

Sure there is but it does not matter in this case, Nusrah getting these weapons means ISIS gets it.
The real danger is anti air missiles, IGLA/Stinger, yes they been smuggled in Iraq and it is partially our governments fault but not an excuse to send that stuff to bloodthirsty jihadists.

This is how civilized the average Iranians are :)

We've flinched them twice, we could do it thrice :wave:
well then destroy Hezbollah. that would be a great step for humanity.

and don't speak about civilized Iranians. In this forum many Pakistanis and other nationalities enjob very much a country is in hell. I don't get why someone can be so sick to enjoy Iraq is suffering a hell.

many countries are playing bastards in Iraq. I hope Pakistan, a better Iran , Turkey and many other countries one day
can cooperate to finish , clean this region from ALL these jihadist groups
like Egypt did with Morsi
and then we can fight corruption which is the second problem of our countries.

until then we all look uncivilized . the world looks at us as middle age people. let's be honest.
if i didn't have the white skin of persians, i would have been seen like this in France :D ;)

This is how civilized the average Iranians are :)

We've flinched them twice, we could do it thrice :wave:

حماقة السعودين أعيت من يداويها سلم لي على ابو مجحش اقصد ابو متعس الجحش شارب الخمر ملك المهلكة العبرية الصهيونية يا أولاد الهنود و البنغال

Sure there is but it does not matter in this case, Nusrah getting these weapons means ISIS gets it.
The real danger is anti air missiles, IGLA/Stinger, yes they been smuggled in Iraq and it is partially our governments fault but not an excuse to send that stuff to bloodthirsty jihadists.

If supply of missiles has been a mistake rather than a deliberate strategy, there is nothing much to worry about.

IR guided missiles needs a cooling system which degrades if not stored and serviced properly.

Infrared homing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unless they get follow on technical support,ISIS and Nusra babbons are only going to kill themselves in fail attempt to launch these missiles.

Arming al qaeda is a war crime. It will definitely bite you back. I hope these weapons arent used to kill innocent civilians. The Saudi Arabian government needs to be careful. If Assad wins, there will be war crimes charges and their top leadership could get indicted. Also, once these terrorists have the weapons. What is to stop them from attacking Turkey or Saudi Arabia itself. Play with fire long enough and you are bound to get burned.

Ic :) it could be true or false news though.

Time will prove it...

how can you say that ... the same kind of groups destroys your country
and you enjoy they do the same in Iraq ?
you can have a good government , but a fresh one and it takes a long before the country is secure
especially when we all know that strong ISIS in Syria means HELL in Iraq
did you see the data of dead Iraqis ? big increase matching the success of ISIS IN Syria

so enjoy your terrorist friend actions but one day we'll send you in hell
count your last days bastard

We are discussing about Syria where the public in warm destruction with gov so no need of terrorists...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom