What's new

Saudi air defense forces shoot down 7 Houthi missiles, one expat killed

Firstly all those useless firecrackers have been dealt with.

Secondly why is this farsi false-flagger troll not banned from this section for spreading Houthi terrorist cult propaganda and spamming this forum with their propaganda webpages and derailing numerous threads?

Take a look at the user history of this tool.

@The Eagle @Zaki @waz

It's videos bro, post the intercepts as well. I'll get his flags changed.

It's videos bro, post the intercepts as well. I'll get his flags changed.

It's more about this false-flagger troll doing propaganda for a terrorist cult. Imagine if a user here kept posting (spreading propaganda) material from Daesh, Boko Haram, TTP, Taliban etc.

It should not be allowed to blatantly spread terrorist cult propaganda in such a fashion as he has been doing (see his user history and his 41 posts).

False-flagger too (as if a Dutch person would be spreading Houthi terrorist cult propaganda and nothing else on a Pakistani defense forum and occasionally post some Iranian propaganda of some unproven "military achievement").

He can't reply to my post either despite seeing it.

Trash.

Last edited:
It's more about this false-flagger troll doing propaganda for a terrorist cult. Imagine if a user here kept posting (spreading propaganda) material from Daesh, Boko Haram, TTP, Taliban etc.

It should not be allowed to blatantly spread terrorist cult propaganda in such a fashion as he has been doing (see his user history and his 41 posts).

False-flagger too (as if a Dutch person would be spreading Houthi terrorist cult propaganda and nothing else on a Pakistani defense forum and occasionally post some Iranian propaganda of some unproven "military achievement").

He can't reply to my post either despite seeing it.

Trash.
Keep your blood pressure down
Read the TOPIC where it's posted says it all
it's about "Shooting down missiles"
Whether you like it or not, what I posted was a news fact

Houthis are still firing Missiles at KSA, as late as this Sunday from near Saada.. 2 missiles heading towards Riyadh were intercepted..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom