What's new

Satellite Image Intelligence Analyst Required

bhai, many folks are into this field with almost similar profile....and going by the profile of Mr.Baig, my rough guess is, he already had his fair share of MoD. He had already spent 5 years in service, has tasted the pie....am sure he will not be interested anymore.......He is working in Singapore on a handsome pay, why would he be leaving that to work for mere 65k to 80k job with limitless working hours ...
The real Question should be asked why is he working outside pakistan.. For money ? I dont think so..
I rest my case. Over and out..

The real Question should be asked why is he working outside pakistan.. For money ? I dont think so..
I rest my case. Over and out..
I cannot speak for this person, because i don't know him, I made a calculated assumption based on a quick look at his profile.....
however i for sure can speak for few individuals known very well to me working in same field at different Departments / Divisions of MoD for past 5 years & more....all with MS degrees from reputed Unis, working as contractual employees & same rants.....no matter what we say & how it is portrayed and how much we all defend (including myself) the harsh reality is that it is still not an easy task to work under a Serving Military Officer (GSO - 2))...no matter how sound background he has, no matter how decorated officer he is, they still look down on Civilians ....even though these folks put more effort into their work.....a Department in question had a very good team, they built GIS labs at different stations, trained Military officers, but with in span of few years the members started to leave the department....they were not offered Permanent positions, they were ill treated, no work hours and most important thing, lack of respect......

However few folks working at another Institution of MoD in Islamabad - as Contractual employee were quiet satisfy with the job, they enjoyed good amount of respect from senior officers but then again Team Lead wanted to leave for "Further Education" to a station abroad......:D

Yes the Quota system, now you know why Pakistan is in such a shit hole !!!
If the quota system is removed then even more jobs will be taken by Punjabis. The closing merit for Punjab seats is always higher than the rest of the provinces for the majority of the tests.
Removal of quota system will only be bad for rural Sindh, Baluchistan and FATA domicile holders.
P.S Quota is based on population percentages for most federal govt posts.

I think we must have a dedicated threat for sat image analysts here on PDF as well.

If the quota system is removed then even more jobs will be taken by Punjabis. The closing merit for Punjab seats is always higher than the rest of the provinces for the majority of the tests.
Removal of quota system will only be bad for rural Sindh, Baluchistan and FATA domicile holders.
P.S Quota is based on population percentages for most federal govt posts.
OK fair enough but please explain to me then how come you have 80% Punjabi in PIA 90% in Railway, more than 70% in federal Govt and list goes on and on ??? and don't forget the Armed forces heavily infested by Punjab!!

iyIdBLcf_400x400.jpg

OK fair enough but please explain to me then how come you have 80% Punjabi in PIA 90% in Railway, more than 70% in federal Govt and list goes on and on ??? and don't forget the Armed forces heavily infested by Punjab!!
Source of your claims.

Back
Top Bottom