What's new

Saras set to fly again

Guys don't indulge in trolling . The lone aim of that butt hurt troll is to the derail the thread .

Discuss about Saras .

saras_2.jpg

saras1.jpg

What a ugly looking bird.... But how many passenger it can take off and is it for civilian use or military??

It is a civilian aircraft capable of carrying 14 passengers .

I think India need 50 seats aircraft to support it airline it will be cost efficient... This aircraft may be someone buy for personal use...

I think India need 50 seats aircraft to support it airline it will be cost efficient... This aircraft may be someone buy for personal use...
well Its light transport plane similat to dornier 228. It may replace those aging dorniers in Indian military services if everything goes right.

This is likely to replace the Dornier Aicraft in use with the Military, besides Indian Navy has already secured an order of 15 NAL Saras.

This is likely to replace the Dornier Aicraft in use with the Military, besides Indian Navy has already secured an order of 15 NAL Saras.

Thanks for Info.

On Topic> Good news.

It works, it's ok, it's a beginning, it will be better day by day, it will compete other models from other countries someday, good going by Indians.

I used to troll Indian vehicles ten years ago, now these are much better, modern, efficient and improved, even India sends rockets today.

You started it, whatever it was, now it's better or will be better.

There is no point of mocking, you have to start from somewhere, and you would be proud if your things are indigenous today or someday.

It works, it's ok, it's a beginning, it will be better day by day, it will compete other models from other countries someday, good going by Indians.

I used to troll Indian vehicles ten years ago, now these are much better, modern, efficient and improved, even India sends rockets today.

You started it, whatever it was, now it's better or will be better.

There is no point of mocking, you have to start from somewhere, and you would be proud if your things are indigenous today or someday.

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Glad to know that there are saner minds on PDF who look beyond borders and flags and truly appreciate talent and merit. We reciprocate the same to Bangladesh, Pakistan and many other nations that are in the neighborhood. One rule , my parents taught me, was never , ever to underestimate anyone.

Like this Shamk9 ?

Attachments

• SARAS-EXT-001.GIF
    SARAS-EXT-001.GIF
    12.3 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom