What's new

Sarah Palin: "Let Allah Sort It Out"

You are right ,,,she got the BOMBS ,,,can u see ??
sarah-palin-hot-290x290.jpg

a.aaa-Is-Sarah-Palin-Hot-or-Not.jpg

She will nuke all of us, I hope she never gets a high position.

Nah, I'm talking as an American in that sense, the AIPAC can't blackmail her either if she manages to get funds from another sources.

You? An American?!
My dear dude, you don't understand American politics, at all. It's not all about the money. And even if it was, and I'm saying this respectfully, AIPAC affiliates could buy Saudi Arabia and turn it into one giant desert campsite.

Sam,

I respect your opinion as well :smart:

Theoretically speaking, Any US national can run for president; he/she doesn't have to be associated with either the GOB or the Liberals. Practically speaking, the AIPAC had failed to set Jonathan Pollard free, the AIPAC had also failed to change Clinton's mind regarding the sales of the Tomahawk cruise missile, the AIPAC had also failed to convinced the Bush's administration to sell the Raptor F-22 to Israel, and the AIPAC had also failed to convince Reagan to cancel the sale of the E-3 AWACS to KSA.

Too much of overestimation doesn't really help it, especially in such case. Maybe the AIPAC is only good for convincing the Senate to impose tougher sanction on the IRANIAN PEOPLE, but certainly can't wage a war against Iran or maybe KSA in this sense.

You? An American?!
My dear dude, you don't understand American politics, at all. It's not all about the money. And even if it was, and I'm saying this respectfully, AIPAC affiliates could buy Saudi Arabia and turn it into one giant desert campsite.

If US is sorting out your problems, you have problem and when US is letting Allah sort it out, then too you gave problem. You are confusing uncle SAM, now last time for Allah sake tell uncle SAM what do you want.

I hate to admit but she's right. US has to stay away from that cesspool. You cannot come out clean.

If US is sorting out your problems, you have problem and when US is letting Allah sort it out, then too you gave problem. You are confusing uncle SAM, now last time for Allah sake tell uncle SAM what do you want.

I guess you should address the democrats in light of this issue. At any rate, Sarah Palin isn't worth much, after all, she's a douche.

Back
Top Bottom