What's new

Sarabjit Singh

what bargaining we can do with India? If you think we will exchange this Indian terrorist with you for bringing back the dead bodies of innocent Pakistanis killed by Indian in their jails ?

He should be hanged for killing innocent people in bomb blasts in Pakistan.

Then do it. His mercy plea has been rejected, what is GOP waiting for ?

Instead of lamenting in a public forum why is this issue not being raised in the NA thru elected reps of the ppl ?

He is being kept alive for bargaining / publicity. Obviously, he has more relevance to GOP when alive than dead.

"I will not allow Pakistan Government to hang an innocent person only on the basis that he is Non-Muslim or Indian national"

- Ansar Burney, Human Rights Activist, Pakistan

:lol: are bhaia coverage baad main at least pehle proove to karo that India is engaged in Pakistan. :rofl:

Sarabjit Singh IS the PROOF you moron! :disagree:

Let me know if you would like to have tickets for his :hang2:

"I will not allow Pakistan Government to hang an innocent person only on the basis that he is Non-Muslim or Indian national"

- Ansar Burney, Human Rights Activist, Pakistan

He says that about every tim, dick and harry on the death row. Its his job as a human right activist to shun death penalties! So his statement is quite meaningless nonetheless in this case! Due to Ansar Burney we handed you over the terrorist Sikh guy and what did we get in return, dead bodies of our innocent prisoners? So not this time around!

Then do it. His mercy plea has been rejected, what is GOP waiting for ?

Instead of lamenting in a public forum why is this issue not being raised in the NA thru elected reps of the ppl ?

He is being kept alive for bargaining / publicity. Obviously, he has more relevance to GOP when alive than dead.

His life is not at all relevent to Pakistan but may be to Zardari, as he was almost gone to free him despite his killing of innocent people.

Anyway he is a terrorist who had killed Pakistani people and he should be given due punishment.

For the timebeing we have bigger issues to discuss in Parliament than discussing a pathetic @$$

His life is not at all relevent to Pakistan but may be to Zardari, as he was almost gone to free him despite his killing of innocent people.

Anyway he is a terrorist who had killed Pakistani people and he should be given due punishment.

For the timebeing we have bigger issues to discuss in Parliament than discussing a pathetic @$$

Arre ...either punish him as per the law of the land.

Or.. relax .

Sarabjit Singh may or may not be an Indian spy - I believe the Pakistanis want to release him in exchange for some militants in Indian jails. Our government would not like this to happen.
Many Pak, Kashmiri militants are in Indian jails at the moment. Proving a case like terrorism is difficult in courts. Most of them are not convicted. Lets see where this case goes. I'm in favour of a swap - A reformed Pak spy/ militant for Sarabjit

Do u no what proof they have against Sarabjit singh...
One guy...Shaukat Salim,,,..

and see a report from wiki

"Shaukat Salim, a key witness in the case against Sarabjit, was caught on tape retracting his statement on April 26, 2008. Salim's father and other relatives were killed in the attack, and he says that Sarabjit was the one who planted the bomb. But, earlier, he had said that he made the statements implicating Sarabjit under pressure from the Pakistani police."

and now they want to hang an innocent man,..and what is his crime....
He is an Indian,...:angry:

:rofl: see wiki see wiki well let me tell you even my dog doesnt trust wiki

Sarabjit Singh may or may not be an Indian spy - I believe the Pakistanis want to release him in exchange for some militants in Indian jails. Our government would not like this to happen.
Many Pak, Kashmiri militants are in Indian jails at the moment. Proving a case like terrorism is difficult in courts. Most of them are not convicted. Lets see where this case goes. I'm in favour of a swap - A reformed Pak spy/ militant for Sarabjit

Just like Kashmir Singh??? Right

bhartayas claimed he was not a spy we freed him as soon as he was freed and landed in India, he confessed he was a RAW spy.

:tdown:

:) just like you are doing to kasab ;)

lets wait and see.

Wrong.

Kasab's case is not closed , neither has a verdict been given unlike sarabjit where all forms of redressal are closed.

There is no similarity whatsoever.

... I know its diff to win an argument with a lady. :what:

He says that about every tim, dick and harry on the death row. Its his job as a human right activist to shun death penalties! So his statement is quite meaningless nonetheless in this case! Due to Ansar Burney we handed you over the terrorist Sikh guy and what did we get in return, dead bodies of our innocent prisoners? So not this time around!

Not just Dead Bodies. It would have OK if those were mere dead bodies. But we received bodies after autopsies. Bodies lacking Kidney and heart etc.

:rofl: see wiki see wiki well let me tell you even my dog doesnt trust wiki

Nothing less expected from u..

So what do u trust??

The Nation.pk. :rofl::rofl:

u dont trust indian newspapers and when provided with nuetral sources..dont trust them too..what a joke:rofl::rofl::cheesy:

comparing kasab with him is BS..kasab was seen on live telivision...

and what abt sarabjit..one witness..who later backtracked...what a gr8 justice??

and we indians are trusting these guys to prosecute the 26/11 terrorists,....:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
Kahlid Mehmood, a Pakistani Cricket Fan, went to India to watch a cricket match between India & Pakistan. After leaving the stadium, your (retarded) police arrested him, accused him of spying for India and tortured the hell out of him.

We returned you a convicted terrorist, he was looking healthy too. When he went to India, he proudly confessed he was a spy and that he had links with RAW.

To return a favour, the so called world largest democracy returned us a dead body of Kahlid Mehmood, he was innocent. As if this wasn't enough, your pathetic authorities didnt even bother to say 'sorry'. :angry:. How pahtetic can you get? I hope those bastards, responsible for Kahlid Mehmood death, rot in hell :angry: :sick:

And then these very same Indian's wonder why all their neighbouring countries have issues/problems with them.:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom