What's new

Sarabjit Singh has converted Islam

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
Recently released Indian spy Surjeet Singh claims that Sarabjit Singh has converted Islam and is now known as Sarfaraz, The Indian Express has reported. Sarabjit is currently imprisoned at Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat jail and has been sentenced to death for his alleged role in bomb blasts.

Surjeet was recently released from Kot Lakhpat after 30 years. The Indian national had been arrested by Pakistani police on charges of spying during the regime of Ziaul Haq.

In addition to the claim of Sarabjit’s conversion, Surjeet has also claimed that another Indian prisoner in Pakistan, Kirpal Singh, had also converted to Islam and is now known as Mohammed Din. He was speaking to the media at the information centre of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee during his visit to the Golden Temple.

Sarabjit’s sister, while confirming that she heard Kirpal be called by a Muslim name, has denied that her brother has converted. Dalbir Kaur said:

This is not true at all. Sarabjit was a Gursikh, is a Gursikh and will remain a Gursikh. He has kept photos of Sikh gurus in jail and a Sikh religious book. He regularly recites from that book.

Kaur said her brother had been addressed as Sarabjit or Manjit when she had last visited him in jail.

The dramatic events on Tuesday night had drained Sarabjit’s family after Pakistan announced that the Indian prisoner in Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat jail — sentenced to death for his alleged role in bomb blasts – would be released after his sentence was commuted to life. Hours later, though, it was clarified that it was not Sarabjit but another Indian prisoner, Surjeet Singh, who was being released.

Sarabjit Singh has converted to Islam, claims Surjeet – The Express Tribune

If its real then i m not surprised :azn:

May be he got converted but he is not a terrorist, hence I dont think he qualifies.

What proofs you have to say he is not terrorist? he killed 14 innocent people in blasts and he need to pay the price.

its just these US puppet gov. who is sending these terrorists back, they need to be hanged to give justice ....

Why has religion got to be pushed at everything in Pakistan and i mean it . :hitwall:
Hope u guys now see the mirror :pakistan:

Hang this scumbag... he murdered 14 people....... i dont know why retarded GoP releases some scumbag indian spy every now and than!

Hang this indian scumbag... he murdered 14 people....... i dont know why retarded GoP releases some scumbag indian spy every now and than!

He has been released bcoz India released a a pakistani scumbag called MK Chishti who was arrested for murder in India.

Hang this indian scumbag... he murdered 14 people....... i dont know why retarded GoP releases some scumbag indian spy every now and than!
One word Scumbag ....
I can replace Indian with Pakistani. But thats not our culture scumbag. Never insult nation for deeds of somebody.

@MODS: I hope insult to the nation is applied to all Nations and not Pakistan alone. Hope sometimes, action should be taken on such posters

One word Scumbag ....
I can replace Indian with Pakistani. But thats not our culture scumbag. Never insult nation for deeds of somebody.

@MODS: I hope insult to the nation is applied to all Nations and not Pakistan alone. Hope sometimes, action should be taken on such posters
Let him whine dude...what difference will it make? Is there anything which they can do other than whining? :)

Converted to Islam? So what's the big deal? God is one. The means to achieve HIM don't count. :azn:

He has been released bcoz India released a a pakistani scumbag called MK Chishti who was arrested for murder in India.

Chisthi wasnt convicted of murder,espionage and mass muder unlike scumbags like surjeet,kashmir or sarabjeet..

One word Scumbag ....

Scumbag... if tht scumbag belongs to india what should we call him? an alien scumbag from the united states of mars? these scumbags belong to ur country :

After spending over 14 months in jail, 80-year-old ailing Pakistani scientist Mohammed Khalil Chisti was today released on bail from Ajmer jail in a two-decade-old murder case and said he wanted to return to his homeland soon.

Redirect Notice
Sarabjit Singh, is an Indian citizen, currently imprisoned in solitary confinement in Pakistan. Pakistani authorities consider him as Manjit Singh, convicted for his alleged involvement in 1990 serial bomb blasts in Lahore and Multan that killed 14 people.

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...sP29DQ&usg=AFQjCNE6ldhrQ7r4skiwVWWvEKi9EhTIvw

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...m7i9DQ&usg=AFQjCNFltmPBxnGfdy0QfCpxwKnote4K1A

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...3-29DQ&usg=AFQjCNF8qFxYvzrtBHysyPfXJLYKhlVn0A

ao36h.jpg

qya6if.jpg

Our soldier POW from 65:
2qcp3xj.jpg

Returned torn....tongue cut,tortured,nails pulled...memory lost,health issues...tortured for almost 5 decades...

Indian spys deserve death!

Converted to Islam? So what's the big deal? God is one. The means to achieve HIM don't count. :azn:

I BEG YOU, Please tell that to all those Hindu extremists in your country. Too many people are suffering because some Hindus feel insecure.

ps. I know the Indian response will be to troll against Pakistan or Islam, but before you guys troll
keep in mind that I am merely asking Hindus to practice what they preach. Nothing more, nothing less.

Scumbag... if tht scumbag belongs to india what should we call him? an alien scumbag from the united states of mars? these scumbags belong to ur country :
Hey scumbag nationalist didn't you get a thing in head or it's just fill with some sh@t ???
Why drag India inbetween ??? You are just flaming this thread. Indian doing any wrong things isn't India's responsibility.
Some difference in " scumbag Pakistani national" and " scumbag Pakistani" so use proper words.

I BEG YOU, Please tell that to all those Hindu extremists in your country. Too many people are suffering because some Hindus feel insecure.

ps. I know the Indian response will be to troll against Pakistan or Islam, but before you guys troll
keep in mind that I am merely asking Hindus to practice what they preach. Nothing more, nothing less.
Remove rust rusty.
Hindus don't convert. They just resist conversations as everybody. If you don't know don't just assume anything.
And please Hindus aren't insecure. If they would have , a lot of people would have living in sh@t holes.

May be he is just faking it , to get into the good books of Pakistani public you never know .

Anyway , he should be released first ,that should be the priority , what religion he follows is between his family and him .

Back
Top Bottom