What's new

Sar-e-Aam 15th April 2016

Everyone is praising the Rangers. Why isn't anyone blasting Pakistani police that has been converted to current state of misery by experianced politicians?

Their professionalism is the complete opposite of police.
Hallo? Rangers is the army. Of course they are better than police.

Unbelievable yara. Unbelievable! I'm speechless. Then they say why Pakistan is in this dreadful condition. Qoum pe Azab aise he to Nahi atay. Just in single episode, various crimes are shown. That crying of the girls... Oh god shattered my heart.

Salute to our Rangers and armed forces. That recitation and dua before an operation literally broke me into tears.

I'm sure today Pakistan is standing still only because of these Jawans. Otherwise, we people did everything to mess up with Pakistan.

HATS OFF TO ARMED FORCES.

Hallo? Rangers is the army. Of course they are better than police.
Hi , Rangers is paramilitary unit, with officers deputed from the Pakistan army, it is a well trained and disciplined force.kudos

Unbelievable yara. Unbelievable! I'm speechless. Then they say why Pakistan is in this dreadful condition. Qoum pe Azab aise he to Nahi atay. Just in single episode, various crimes are shown. That crying of the girls... Oh god shattered my heart.

Salute to our Rangers and armed forces. That recitation and dua before an operation literally broke me into tears.

I'm sure today Pakistan is standing still only because of these Jawans. Otherwise, we people did everything to mess up with Pakistan.

HATS OFF TO ARMED FORCES.
AMEN TO THAT.

Back
Top Bottom