What's new

Saqlain Mushtaq to help Bangladesh.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
(Reuters) - Former Pakistan spinner Saqlain Mushtaq is helping Bangladesh's batsmen prepare for their Twenty20 World Cup
encounter with the Pakistan spinners in their final Group D match on
Tuesday. Bangladesh captain Mushfiqur Rahim said on Monday Saqlian had been
working as a consultant before the team come up against Saeed Ajmal,
Shahid Afridi and Mohammad Hafeez. "We can't play all their bowlers normally, but attack some. We have
players for that and we are planning in that way. If we can execute
these plans, hopefully we'll do well," Rahim told reporters. Bangladesh need to win by a large margin if they are to advance to
the super eight stage. "Everything will depend on how the start goes for us. We can't just
win, we have to keep an eye on the run rate. We know this and we
will plan and choose our best 11 accordingly," Rahim said. (Reporting
by Ranga Sirilal; Writing by Shihar Aneez; Editing by John Mehaffey)

Ajmal's dosraa and tesra:-)D) has a different technique from that of Saqlain Mushtaq.Also it's well disguised.

It's an updated version of AIM-120AMRAAM and an old EW suit /jamming wont help.

Wait for ajmal ,he's already 35 i think.

saqlain is helping BD batsmen..
Perhaps bowling for them in Pakistani spinners style during net practice sessions.

Saqlain Mushtaq was the real magician , the Inventor of doosra .. I still remembers his hattrik in 1999 world cup :azn:

Must agree on this bhai .......parr during his last years,aussies and most of the teams,used to play him with some confidence.They could read it from his fingers/hand.
Right now with ajmal, as i said it's well disguised.Even the trajectory is almost the same.This creates many doubts in the batman's mind.

That's a 5th generation dosra :P.....Ajmal's retirement will solve many problems he's causing right now all around the world.

I am big fan of saqqlain mushtaq and mushtaq ahmed, the spin duo.

Bangladesh need to help themselves first. No advice will help them if they cant deliver on the ground. So far, they have failed. They need self belief and a real leader who can galvanize them to fight hard.

I am big fan of saqqlain mushtaq and mushtaq ahmed, the spin duo.

Saqlain was unlucky that he couldn't prolong his International career otherwise he was among the top three spinners in the world... Shane Warne, Muralitharan and Saqlain. They share almost every record about spinners in International cricket

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom