What's new

Sanskrit fever grips Germany: 14 universities teaching India's ancient language struggle to meet dem

Yeah, I figured. The article by Elst I posted for the Lankans and other seculars here. Those not blinded with hatred can read and figure it out.

None of them are secular here. Both are non-Indians teaching us our own philosophy. :lol:

That's the funny part.

He is a Muslim and a dingbat. Double whammy.

Year Moors greatly enjoy their wannabe-arab circlej**king here.

None of the Buddhist traditions recognize the Vedas.
really ! the Buddha was against the extreme ritualistic nature of vedic practices and not against Vedas. BHis teaching is not much different from Vedanta.

And what makes you think he's sikh? Haven't you had enough experience here? What about all other members here sikhs who have been respectful to your and our common cultures?

I thought you would know by now about PDF and some characters here. You're not so new man. Come on. Think!

And how are you following the tenets of your beautiful philosophy by abusing someone whom you don't even know is from even your country or not?

This is the problem; facts are being dragged to a ' you versus me' false fight.

Understand what some members here come to do.

They have no facts. They want to piss you off to the time that you get into the mud puddle they stand in.

In the end, you get dirty and they enjoy it even though they are not from it.

So far, everything about 'sikh history' that this guy has said is incorrect. Similarly, you're going by a troll's words of his anti-India hatred who is mixing it with a drivel that has nothing to do with our way of living or Buddhist culture.

Know the bloody difference.

There are haters against Hindu dharma, Sikh dharma and even Buddh dharma who will continue to instill hate between the three communities. Some are genuinely brainwashed having lived abroad and among other brainwashed communities, some simply hate us because they ain't us.

It reflects on your maturity to see through their false fabric of hate.

Nobody knows who is on the internet. I could very well be a muslim. What matters is what one claims to be.

That jerk CLAIMS to be a SIKH. That is enough. And as a sikh if he is bad mouthing Hinduism, the onus is on other sikhs to correct him and put him down. If they do not care enough to do that, then it is perfectly justifiable for me to put him down and mock his beliefs the same way he mocks others beliefs.

I am well aware of pakistani attempt to spread hate, but if the fabric of secularism is so frail that a few lie can tear it apart, then its best that bigots expose themselves by attacking me. I do see thought their falsehood, but I also force people to take sides and confront their own demons.

Does it? Could you please tell me where in the Tripitaka that the Buddha said that "nothing is written in stone"?

Can you tell me where are there any forceful restrictions there? Nothing is written in stone is a core tenant of attaining enlightenment yourself. Not written in a book or to be taught by an abbot.

Pretty big generalization. Not very Buddhist of you is it?

I think they live in my country, see them coming to pilgrimage here, in Tawang and Bodh Gaya (which is all domestic) and I know my country's people far more clearly than you do. Thanks for accusing me.

Perhaps the Hindus shouldn't have abused them in the first place?

They may have even remained Hindu.

So, You're telling me that in those times, there was one specific organized group called Hindus who attacked a specific organized group called Buddhists? :blink:

Please remove your anti-India bias and think clearly.

BTW if you have ever made pilgrimage during Kalachakra or even visited Bodh Gaya you won't be saying this.

Tells a lot about what you are and how you are twisting it to your convenience.

Nobody knows who is on the internet. I could very well be a muslim. What matters is what one claims to be.

That jerk CLAIMS to be a SIKH. That is enough. And as a sikh if he is bad mouthing Hinduism, the onus is on other sikhs to correct him and put him down. If they do not care enough to do that, then it is perfectly justifiable for me to put him down and mock his beliefs the same way he mocks others beliefs.

I am well aware of pakistani attempt to spread hate, but if the fabric of secularism is so frail that a few lie can tear it apart, then its best that bigots expose themselves by attacking me. I do see thought their falsehood, but I also force people to take sides and confront their own demons.

Bhai sahab, you are within your rights to abuse him, but why target a belief system that has nothing against you?

Sikhs don't abuse your community generally. Either khali-stanis do it or false flaggers do it. That doesn't mean you abuse a philosophy that has been a part of our cultural tree and has NOTHING against either you or us.

Just in case you didn't notice, he claims to be an atheist in another thread; contrary to his created aggression here. Should tell you about what he is. :)

For example, I did not appreciate the keeping of a separate Sikkim flag here which is kept with an agenda. Raised it the first day I joined into this forum. Was told that it was something technical issue with the site developer or something. It was my own initiative. Quite opposite of false flaggers.

Bhai sahab, you are within your rights to abuse him, but why target a belief system that has nothing against you?

Sikhs don't abuse your community generally. Either khali-stanis do it or false flaggers do it. That doesn't mean you abuse a philosophy that has been a part of our cultural tree and has NOTHING against either you or us.

Just in case you didn't notice, he claims to be an atheist in another thread; contrary to his created aggression here. Should tell you about what he is. :)

For example, I did not appreciate the keeping of a separate Sikkim flag here which is kept with an agenda. Raised it the first day I joined into this forum. Was told that it was something technical issue with the site developer or something. It was my own initiative. Quite opposite of false flaggers.

If he was a Atheists he would not have bothered to abuse hindus alone and praise Sikhs and taken exception to me bad mouthing sikhs. :disagree:

Hindus don't abuse sikhs either, but when one sikh, xtian or muslim abuse Hindus I am well within my right to respond in a language he understands. That is not only my right, but also my duty.

Let the sikhs who are sensitive first take cognisance of the abusive members in their own society before they can point their finger at me. Same goes for xtians and muslims too.

If he was a Atheists he would not have bothered to abuse hindus alone and praise Sikhs and taken exception to me bad mouthing sikhs. :disagree:

Hindus don't abuse sikhs either, but when one sikh, xtian or muslim abuse Hindus I am well within my right to respond in a language he understands. That is not only my right, but also my duty.

Let the sikhs who are sensitive first take cognisance of the abusive members in their own society before they can point their finger at me. Same goes for xtians and muslims too.

I am just a fellow Indian who sees that the anger of my fellow countryman (you sir) is in the wrong direction.

Target the offender; not his system which has nothing against you.

Just go through his posts in other threads; this guys changes his goalposts so often you will know what he truly is. :)

Since when did khali-stanis become sikhs? :D

There is no antipathy towards Hindu philosophy by Buddhists either, unlike what you or this East/West chap is saying.

Does worshipping a stone grant you Nirvana according to Buddhism?

Does dancing and singing songs grant you Nirvana according to Buddhism?

Does believing in an eternal soul grant you Nirvana according to Buddhism?

It is simply an Ambedkarite and anti-Hindu mentality that has stemmed from either misgivings or simply blind hatred towards a fellow ancient civilization. Show me one record where Siddhartha Gautama or the Enlightened Ones before him started any religion, hated Hindus or even said 'We are different'.

You yourself have a hatred towards the so-called ambedkarites. Your attempt at licking Hindu boots and passing yourself off as a Buddhist is embarassing to say the least. The term Hindu is a relatively modern term, but the Buddha rejected many of the beliefs of his time, including the concept of an eternal soul and deity worship as a means of salvation.

Why don't you get the Hindus to release their stranglehold on sacred Buddhist sites in India?

No record like that exists except what some power-hungry abbots (similar to some selfish brahmins for Hindus) created for their own fame and power.

He taught the world respect, universalism and righteouness, something also in holy Hindu texts (The teachings, not what a few selfish 'religious leaders' made it out to be).

Hindu texts elevate the Brahmins above everyone else. The Buddha rejected the prevailing caste system as well as animal and human sacrifice. He rejected rituals as well.

Hindu Varna (caste) comes from the root Vara which means CHOICE. It is people's choices based on their nature (guna) and training that determines their Varna.

don't bluff, its varna not vara , varna mean color, the caste system of division based on color the fairer the higher the hierarchy

Hindu Varna (caste) comes from the root Vara which means CHOICE. It is people's choices based on their nature (guna) and training that determines their Varna.

what choice ? Bhagavad Gita 18:47 prescribes a karma (occupation) based on birth (caste)

I am just a fellow Indian who sees that the anger of my fellow countryman (you sir) is in the wrong direction.
Target the offender; not his system which has nothing against you.
Just go through his posts in other threads; this guys changes his goalposts so often you will know what he truly is. :)

Buddy I understand what you are saying. But the offender is not targeting me, but my religion. If he knows what's good for him, he will stop. Or let the other sikhs take the initiative and stop him anyway they want. In the absence of that, I need to do what I must.

Since when did khali-stanis become sikhs? :D

That is as silly as saying that Taliban are not "true muslims". :disagree: I detest use of hypocrisy as a shield for "secularism".

Does worshipping a stone grant you Nirvana according to Buddhism?

Does dancing and singing songs grant you Nirvana according to Buddhism?

Does believing in an eternal soul grant you Nirvana according to Buddhism?

You yourself have a hatred towards the so-called ambedkarites. Your attempt at licking Hindu boots and passing yourself off as a Buddhist is embarassing to say the least. The term Hindu is a relatively modern term, but the Buddha rejected many of the beliefs of his time, including the concept of an eternal soul and deity worship as a means of salvation.

Man, you're one frustrated chap, aren't you?

Still you have learnt nothing except memorize a few verses.

And I thought you've learnt something from our teachings. :lol:

Hindu texts elevate the Brahmins above everyone else. The Buddha rejected the prevailing caste system as well as animal and human sacrifice. He rejected rituals as well.

The Vedanta philosophy of Hindus speaks the same what Buddha said it.

Stop harping without knowledge and learn. The first principle is to learn, assess and gain knowledge yourself about certain things. :)

Buddy I understand what you are saying. But the offender is not targeting me, but my religion. If he knows what's good for him, he will stop. Or let the other sikhs take the initiative and stop him anyway they want. In the absence of that, I need to do what I must.

And has he stopped abusing Hindu community? :)

No he hasn't.

On the other hand, he's changing goalposts on his faith so many times.

That is as silly as saying that Taliban are not "true muslims". :disagree: I detest use of hypocrisy as a shield for "secularism".

I am the last person to believe secularism, bhai. :lol:

You'd need to check my posts too for that now. :D

Man, you're one frustrated chap, aren't you?

Still you have learnt nothing except memorize a few verses.

And I thought you've learnt something from our teachings. :lol:

The Vedanta philosophy of Hindus speaks the same what Buddha said it.

Stop harping without knowledge and learn. The first principle is to learn, assess and gain knowledge yourself about certain things. :)

And has he stopped abusing Hindu community? :)

No he hasn't.

On the other hand, he's changing goalposts on his faith so many times.

I am the last person to believe secularism, bhai. :lol:

You'd need to check my posts too for that now. :D

It's pretty obvious you're not a Buddhist but a Hindu masquerading as one.

It's pretty obvious you're not a Buddhist but a Hindu masquerading as one.

Yeah and the Jews are coming to attack you, with the skies being green and earth being red in color. :coffee:

What a troll!

Friend @Gibbs was damn right about you.

So, You're telling me that in those times, there was one specific organized group called Hindus who attacked a specific organized group called Buddhists? :blink:

Please remove your anti-India bias and think clearly..

Nope what I'm saying is that if Hindus didn't discriminate against "low castes" they would not have converted to Buddhism.

Yeah and the Jews are coming to attack you, with the skies being green and earth being red in color. :coffee:

What a troll!

Friend @Gibbs was damn right about you.

Admit it. You're not a Buddhist - you are a Hindu masquerading as one. That's why you are so eager to polish Hindu boots.

There is no conversion. Seriously. Man, as a co-religionist go behind the British times and see what was there. I am requesting you to. For once.

Admit it. You're not a Buddhist - you are a Hindu masquerading as one. That's why you are so eager to polish Hindu boots.

Says the India-hating moron who is trying to make our way of life something different according to his sinhala-fanatic fantasies.

Dream on bozo.

Back
Top Bottom