What's new

Sanskrit fever grips Germany: 14 universities teaching India's ancient language struggle to meet dem

Most of the time, it was very difficult for a person to afford a penance. This is the reason that pancham caste ballooned to nearly 1/5 of Hindu population.

Penance was not a matter of cost, it was more about commitment. But it was rather hard to stick to you commitment when there is an invasion going on. Later on the stigma just stuck.

The Dalits who remained Hindus are the true Heroes of Hinduism :tup:

Calling for your daddy ? :coffee:
Its good to have debate with a knowledged person who know real history based on facts rather that with a racist & illiterate sanghi with poor knowledge & who suffer from an inferiority complex

Its good to have debate with a knowledged person who know real history based on facts rather that with a racist & illiterate sanghi with poor knowledge & who suffer with an inferiority complex

LOL. Indrajeet Gupta has been exposed for the fraud he is :lol:

An illiterate sanghi see everyone fraud except himself as I said earlier its because he suffers from an inferiority complex

Yet you are the one calling daddy :lol:

So who is the illiterate ? Who has the inferiority complex ? :lol:

Dr. Michaels feels that instead of indulging in a political and religious debate, Indians should try to preserve their heritage.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Even foreigner knows these but not Indian...and this thread is live example of it....:angry::angry::angry:

After reading four pages I think my post is first :offpost: post.

Germans always had an interest in Bengali culture, likewise, Bengalis had an interest in Germanic culture. People from both sides would always want to know about artist, writers etc of each other cultures for some reason or another. It started more or less a century ago when rabindranath Tagore met Einstien (when he was in germany) from than on, interest in each other cultues flourished, loads of germans would visit bangladesh, even during our opressed years, (1952-72) and they still come. It''s good that they are learning sanskrit it will help them learn bengali and hindi, which are the two biggest languages in south asia and india too.

Bengali renaissance, the best thing that occured during the Birtish control of Bengal.

Here you can see the two individuals I mentioned above...

Einstein-with-Rabindranath-Tagore-Albert-Einstein-Facts-For-Kids.jpg

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Even foreigner knows these but not Indian...and this thread is live example of it....:angry::angry::angry:

After reading four pages I think my post is first :offpost: post.

But bhai that's the problem it goes against defined norms of secularism in our country. Whatever we try to do its against secular fabric

Anand Mishra, an IIT mathematics graduate who took up the study of Sanskrit for his research on evolving a more grammatically suitable computing language.

wow... vedic computers will now become reality. :D

or should i say, reality again, because they were of course the "must have" 7500 years ago. :D

India's secularism is not so weak that it will be shaken just because of a language, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said in the backdrop of a row over Sanskrit replacing German in government-run schools in India.

what a nonsense statement !!!

Wow! Haha looks like sanskrit is coming back to life. No matter how hard the barbaric invaders of India tried to pull us down, at the end of the day our great culture rises again!

We will rise again.

Sanskrit even in scientific research has said that it is the most complete language grammatically and syntax wise.

But Islam and Christianity do not recognize this, these religions treat all the Muslims and Christians respectively as equals. This is where Hindus lost.

:lol:

You have no idea about the classes of Muslims and Xtians who are killing each other conspiring against each other and funding against each other. Your varna system was only an economic classification that some morons made into a rigid punitive system. It is just like the rigidity some of our Buddhist abbots made hierarchy rigid to get themselves treated like kings.

These are facts happened !

I don't think it won't have been as bad as what the texts tell.

Think about it; most of our history is written by foreigners or colonial minded leftist 'indians' to demonize anything that originates in this land, including my community.

Even foreigner knows these but not Indian...and this thread is live example of it....

The thekedaars of secularism are responsible for this. The more we ignore their media the better it is.

:lol:

You have no idea about the classes of Muslims and Xtians who are killing each other conspiring against each other and funding against each other. Your varna system was only an economic classification that some morons made into a rigid punitive system. It is just like the rigidity some of our Buddhist abbots made hierarchy rigid to get themselves treated like kings.

This part I agree they twisted the scriptures and made the system a rigid one.

I don't think it won't have been as bad as what the texts tell.

Think about it; most of our history is written to demonize anything that originates in this land, including my community.

Some British propaganda was definitely there but some of the traces of these elites practices are still there to imagine what had happened.

This part I agree they twisted the scriptures and made the system a rigid one.

Some British propaganda was definitely there but some of the traces of these elites practices are still there to imagine what had happened.

Friend, then it is 100% possible that whatever we have read about the extent of casteism was simply blasted out of proportion. I am not saying that there was no discrimination of violence. Yes there was and some backward places have that still; but it might not have been as ruthless as they make it sound.

To make their divide and conquer stronger; the British even pitted my community against you people......something unheard of in our more than 2000 years together living harmoniously.

Back
Top Bottom