What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like some people have misconception that Sania is good looking. She is not even close, even with all the makeup she does not look hot at all.

Looks like some people have misconception that Sania is good looking. She is not even close, even with all the makeup she does not look hot at all.

I know bhai angoor khattay hain i understand

Fikar (worry) not............ we aren't saying anything to Sania Jee

Had she married with some indian you would have been praising her for her choice :lol: and never talked about her looks ;)

I know bhai angoor khattay hain i understand

Fikar (worry) not............ we aren't saying anything to Sania Jee

Had she married with some indian you would have been praising her for her choice :lol: and never talked about her looks ;)

correct...yeh angoor kissi ko nahi khane. i have been trying to say the same thing here but no one seems to get it.

mostly in india we do not like her as much as u think, she is all media hype. the kind we LOVE is saina nehwal. but u guys will never talk about her, as she is the the so called "happening" types.

trust me when i say that we are not as obsessed with sania as you all seem to be.

Sania, Aisam to be partner in mixed doubles

4-11-2010_62740_l.gif

Updated at: 0430 PST, Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sania, Aisam to be partner in mixed doubles KARACHI: Indian tennis stunt Sania Mirza, is on one hand on course to wed Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, while on the other hand she surprised people as she could become partner of Pakistani tennis thrill Aisam-ul-Haq in mixed doubles, Geo news reported.

In a Geo news program, Aisam announced that due to his gradual better performance in mixed double events, he gained progress in doubles ranking, and may come under 40 top double players.

He said he may become partner with Sania Mirza in mixed doubles in future. I am happy at Shoaib-Sania marriage, he said.

If we both maintained better positions among 40 top ranking players, we shall be partners in mixed doubles, he added.
Awesome!

Aisam-ul-Haq is a very talented player at doubles, but he just doesn't find a good partner anymore.

correct...yeh angoor kissi ko nahi khane. i have been trying to say the same thing here but no one seems to get it.

mostly in india we do not like her as much as u think, she is all media hype. the kind we LOVE is saina nehwal. but u guys will never talk about her, as she is the the so called "happening" types.

trust me when i say that we are not as obsessed with sania as you all seem to be.

aap ki baat alag hai......... i have seen peoples dying after her (muhawara bola hai). I know there are many peoples who are crazy about her

Even in this forum some peoples couldn't digest it

Instead of wondering if Sania Mirza will play for India or not we should hope for something that will benefit Pakistani Cricket.... Maybe Shoaib Malik will start playing for India... in fact, we should get all our Cricket team and senior PCB officials married to Indians.. completely destroy Indian cricket in the process...victory through infiltration... or as it will be in this case 'victory through penetration'...

I think Sania is free to play any country he wishes , its 100% fine to play for India as she has huge fan base there we just want to wish her well in her life in Pakistan :pakistan:

This is tennis where people play and team up with people regardless of country its not like cricket where people are all country based.

Sania, Aisam to be partner in mixed doubles

4-11-2010_62740_l.gif

Updated at: 0430 PST, Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sania, Aisam to be partner in mixed doubles KARACHI: Indian tennis stunt Sania Mirza, is on one hand on course to wed Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, while on the other hand she surprised people as she could become partner of Pakistani tennis thrill Aisam-ul-Haq in mixed doubles, Geo news reported.

In a Geo news program, Aisam announced that due to his gradual better performance in mixed double events, he gained progress in doubles ranking, and may come under 40 top double players.

He said he may become partner with Sania Mirza in mixed doubles in future. I am happy at Shoaib-Sania marriage, he said.

If we both maintained better positions among 40 top ranking players, we shall be partners in mixed doubles, he added.

i think this guy would have been a better choice than shoaib, atleast he doesnt have phone wives and doesnt jack off into the reciever :rofl::rofl:

i think this guy would have been a better choice than shoaib, atleast he doesnt have phone wives and doesnt jack off into the reciever :rofl::rofl:

But he is not as popular as Malik.

I have heard a lot of complements about this guy "Asaam-ul-Haq" but never actually seen him playing that is coming from the guy who loves Tennis. I am sure not many peoples in Pakistan know about him since the majority of Pakistan has no interest in Tennis

'Fatwa' against Sania, Shoaib for living together before marriage

Tennis star Sania Mirza's marriage with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik has sparked another row with some religious scholars issuing a 'fatwa' or religious edict against their living and mingling freely even before the marriage is solemnised.

Sunni Ulema Board, a group of religious scholars, said both the sportspersons were bringing disrepute to Islam and Muslim community through their actions.

The board issued a 'fatwa' terming their actions haram (forbidden) and asked Muslims to stay away from the April 15 marriage.

"The kind of actions the two are indulging in like living together and addressing media together are haram in Islam," said Moulana Haseebul Hasan Siddiqui, a religious scholar.

Shoaib has been staying at Sania's residence in Hyderabad for more than a week and television pictures showed them dancing and doing physical exercises together.

"Islam permits a man and woman to see each other only once before marriage and it does not allow them to live together and indulge in this sort of activities before marriage," he said.

He felt that all the actions of Sania and Shoaib were bringing a bad name to Islam and the Muslim community and advised invitees to stay away from their marriage as men and women would mingle freely there in total disregard of Islamic principles.

"Muslims should stay away from such gatherings where men and women mingle freely in violation of Islamic principles," he said.

The religious scholar had also issued a 'fatwa' against Sania Mirza for favouring pre-marital sex three years ago. He had opined that Sania committed a big sin by promoting 'zina' (fornication). The tennis ace, however, denied making the remarks.

Shoaib has already come under criticism from clergy for denying marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui even after admitting that he signed the 'nikahnama'. The Pakistani star last week divorced Ayesha after the latter filed a case of cheating against him.
'Fatwa' against Sania, Shoaib for living together before marriage- Hindustan Times

Last edited:

Tennis star Sania Mirza's marriage with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik has sparked another row with some religious scholars issuing a 'fatwa' or religious edict against their living and mingling freely even before the marriage is solemnised.

:rofl::rofl:

i am sure there is no more "mingling" that is remaining to happen between them...so no amount of fatwa's can undo what has happened already :) :) :)

Man these mullah has nothing to do, they also all day chasing Sania Shoaib news ...lolz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom