What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and those who were not happy with this marriage must be giggling within themselves........

Shoaib, Sania invited to Gilgit-Baltistan

Updated at: 2054 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
GILGIT-BALTISTAN: Chief Minister of Gilgit-Baltistan, Mehdi Shah, has invited cricketer Shoaib Malik and his bride-to-be Sania Mirza to visit the scenic valleys for honeymoon.

Speaking to Geo Monday, Mehdi said the couple would be given official protocol in Gilgit-Baltistan.

Source: Shoaib, Sania invited to Gilgit-Baltistan - GEO.tv

further shows that it's good he wont settle with her in india......they will never leave this couple alone.

Malik must be cursing himself for this bad luck. But I'm sure in the end he will be married and live happily ever after. A good lesson for him on importance of good judgement --and not embroiling oneself with low-moral attention seeker people (like this woman siddiqui)

bloody lota

Shoaib, Sania invited to Gilgit-Baltistan

Updated at: 2054 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
GILGIT-BALTISTAN: Chief Minister of Gilgit-Baltistan, Mehdi Shah, has invited cricketer Shoaib Malik and his bride-to-be Sania Mirza to visit the scenic valleys for honeymoon.

Speaking to Geo Monday, Mehdi said the couple would be given official protocol in Gilgit-Baltistan.

Source: Shoaib, Sania invited to Gilgit-Baltistan - GEO.tv

its interesting, because many many pages back I was saying that I hope Shoaib takes her on honeymoon in Pakistan's northern areas.

that is paradise on earth, and she should get a nice feel of Pakistan hospitality and warmth. She will love it here, and you can imagine Pakistanis would be happy to have her here and call her a daughter of the soil.

she can enjoy kabab with mr. kasab, they would fit better together :lol:

0208shoaibmalik248.jpg

This is like hitting below the belt. This comment does not befit a Think tank. That's in bad taste.

pls. take back your comments.

You could like shoaib malik, that dones mean you have to degrade Ayesha.

Imagine Shoaib Malik in Indian jail serving Life imprisonment under IPC 498A.

Serial Killer: I killed 10 people
Rapist: I was a pedophile
Shoaib: Maine ek larki ka dil torr dia

What a joke this penal code is.

This is like hitting below the belt. This comment does not befit a Think tank. That's in bad taste.

pls. take back your comments.

You could like shoaib malik, that dones mean you have to degrade Ayesha.

in retrospect, i felt bad about the post.

I have deleted the post only because i dont want to make a mockery out of the victims of 26/11.

I don't care much for Ayesha, as I have little to no respect for her -- and people like her.

we move on.

People are saying Indian government is not involved, I don't understand how did the police register a case of "cruelty to wife" without a single allegation of physical abuse to the woman?

Shoaib should try to get out of Hyderabad, sab mille huay hain, they will reproduce all sorts of evidence against him. Latest is that Maha Apa is claiming Shoaib got her pregnant too but there was no bacha since there was a miscarriage. How convenient.

Imagine Shoaib Malik in Indian jail serving Life imprisonment under IPC 498A.

Serial Killer: I killed 10 people
Rapist: I was a pedophile
Shoaib: Maine ek larki ka dil torr dia

What a joke this penal code is.

Asim if you do not know anything about the law or the reason for the section IPC 498 A

pls. read the below section

IPC 498A

Shoaib has not been for breaking the heart but for cheating a girl and leaving her without divorce.

What the hell! A day ago this thread was on 58 pages and now its on 74, seriously ppl this thread is a complete joke and i can't believe ordinary Pakistanis are even slightly interested in this news. We have so much more important things happening in our country yet most of the people aswell as the news channels are talking and reporting about this crap. Plz mods close this thread

Pakistan embassy in india should get involved in this situation at once, and ensure that Mirza/Malik make exit from that country.

Malik wanted to set the record straight, but it seems certain elements want the whole thing to backfire.

they should vacate that country at once. That would be my advice to Shoaib and Sania.

not sure if this has been posted before

I’m not leaving India, ready to face court: Shoaib Malik
Updated at: 1810 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
HYDERABAD DECCAN: Pakistan cricket star Shoaib Malik has said that he is not leaving India until being cleared from the court.

In a joint press conference with her would-be bride Sania Mirza, Shoaib malik said that he is in India and would face the law.

He said that when I come before media then why can’t Ayesha come before TV camera.

Malik said that Ayesha is doing all this just to get cheap publicity. If she has any proof of wedding then she must produce it.

He said that he would not apologies with the Siddiqui Family. He first wanted to do that but now this is the matter of his pride.

Shoaib said that he is fully cooperating with police and handed them his passport on demand.

Sania Mirza said on this occasion that we know the truth and our marriage would take place on April 15 and if it is postponed media would be informed.

She said that media instead of blaming should wait for the court decision. We want to be cleared before our wedding.

Meanwhile, sources said that the family of Shoaib Malik has made reservation for visit to India and they are leaving on April 7. His mother, sister, brother-in-law and children are among those going to India for participating in the wedding ceremony.

I’m not leaving India, ready to face court: Shoaib Malik - GEO.tv

People are saying Indian government is not involved, I don't understand how did the police register a case of "cruelty to wife" without a single allegation of physical abuse to the woman?

Shoaib should try to get out of Hyderabad, sab mille huay hain, they will reproduce all sorts of evidence against him. Latest is that Maha Apa is claiming Shoaib got her pregnant too but there was no bacha since there was a miscarriage. How convenient.

AA, that's because anyone can file a case and get it registered.

Problem is, when it is a high profile case, the cops have to register it. because they do not want any trouble.

Please don't get taken in by the picture burning idiots and the Thackerays. There is no conspiracy theory here; the cops registered the case because Ayesha's family filed.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom