What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^

glad u finally woke up......rebel against hindustany tabloid news agencies till the hearts content!

i wonder how much traffic is going on in shiv sena website. :lol:

I am not a Muslim but heard that the Marriage certificate was signed by a Maluvi, can we not ask him if he did married them.

no the certificate alone does not stand valid........... neither the statement from that Maulvi will be valid unless they bring 3 witnesses who signed the "Nikah Nama"

Thackeray snatches Indian identitity from Sania

Updated at: 1930 PST, Friday, April 02, 2010

ISLAMABAD: Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray Friday lambasted tennis star Sania Mirza for deciding to marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and said she is no longer an Indian.

The 84-year-old Sena supremo also said that had Sania been truly Indian at heart she would not have chosen a Pakistani, an Indian television channel reported.

"Henceforth, Sania will not remain an Indian. Had her heart been Indian, it wouldn't have beaten for a Pakistani," Thackeray said.

Thackeray further went ahead and asked Sania to marry an Indian if she wishes to play for India.

"If she wished to play for India, she should have chosen an Indian life partner," he added.

Thackeray's comments came days after the Sena attacked Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan for his comments on the omission of Pakistani players from the third edition of Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket tournament now underway.

23-year-old Sania, who is the most successful woman tennis player from the sub-continent, has announced her marriage to the 28-year-old former Pakistan skipper.

what a low honour family......her father is just making her look like a prostitute or something

slept with her my arse.... if he slept with that object, i hope we are the ones yelling at him to please move to india.

:rofl::woot:

you heard the man , an indian heart can never beat for a Pakistani .. well at least Bal Thakray is not a hypocrite

Thackeray snatches Indian identitity from Sania

Updated at: 1930 PST, Friday, April 02, 2010

ISLAMABAD: Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray Friday lambasted tennis star Sania Mirza for deciding to marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and said she is no longer an Indian.

The 84-year-old Sena supremo also said that had Sania been truly Indian at heart she would not have chosen a Pakistani, an Indian television channel reported.

"Henceforth, Sania will not remain an Indian. Had her heart been Indian, it wouldn't have beaten for a Pakistani," Thackeray said.

Thackeray further went ahead and asked Sania to marry an Indian if she wishes to play for India.

"If she wished to play for India, she should have chosen an Indian life partner," he added.

Thackeray's comments came days after the Sena attacked Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan for his comments on the omission of Pakistani players from the third edition of Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket tournament now underway.

23-year-old Sania, who is the most successful woman tennis player from the sub-continent, has announced her marriage to the 28-year-old former Pakistan skipper.

I have been awaiting for this statement since the day this thread was created

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

@zaki: this thing is turning into india/pakistan issue so no pakistani want to beleave actual thing n vice versa.

now imran jafar is saying that in indian tv that "jo video me shoiab ne kaha tha ki usne india ki ashiya se nikah kar liya hain".wo usne aise hi bol diya tha and at tat time shoiab was not mature as he was very young.

believe me jaki it's not going to either side.every party looks right,evry party looks wrong too.

one thing i m not understnding chalo i can agree ki jise usne dekha usse shadi nahi dusri se shadi ki but how can i person talk with someone and could't understd ki ye us ladki ki voice nahi hain jisse wo shadi karna chahta tha but uski frien ki voice hain..and usne usse bahut baar baat ki hian ..

but it looks like real indian ekta kapoor type family drama.and it has all the ivgredients of boolywood film....hahhahahhaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Is it possible that Ayesha was smart before? i mean not as fat as she is today?

and might be hot Atom bomb those days? that malik fell in love with her those days :rofl:

Pehle hoor thee ab langoor ban gayi ho?

and might be hot Atom bomb those days? that malik fell in love with her those days :rofl:

Dude, i am not finding any of this funny. Shoaib is a sick and loose charactered. I am not saying this because i am having any problems with him marrying Sania Mirza, its after listening to the girl and her mother weep on that interview.

Last edited:
Because technically she was still the wife of shoaib..

i think shoiab should find 2 more chicks from hyderabad or around andrapradesh (the place hyderabad is capital to ) and live happily with the 4 wives .. :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

game over... :partay::partay:

Well, technically speaking, in Islam, if someone is deceived in doing Nikkah then the Nikkah didn't take place. Same is the case here, they need to consult some scholar on this because if the Nikkah wasn't valid then there is no question of divorce.

Hahahaha... Yaar yeh baat bohat mazai ki hai. Pehlai hoor thi ab langoor ho gayi hai

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, technically speaking, in Islam, if someone is deceived in doing Nikkah then the Nikkah didn't take place. Same is the case here, they need to consult some scholar on this because if the Nikkah wasn't valid then there is no question of divorce.

All these assumptions that he was deceived with no backing at all. Why are you guys defending this guy?

actully at that time shoiab was not a star in pakistan when she met shoaib on 2000.
and also she belong to a rich family in india..

can't understnd who is telling truth and who is a liar..

but one thing is true evrey indian and pakistani want to believe only his/her part of story and just saying other party claim rubbish...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom