What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikaah would be in India, thats why they were probably seen at the Indian consulate in Dubai together. Her life would probably be in danger during the Nikaah process, she should be careful. They both should be careful.

Millions of responses from Indians are borderline psychotic. Indian government should beef up security to avoid any unnecessary incident.

Well, they should worry more about their security in pakistan. Hope they don't end up in a bomb blast there. This has a become a common trend there. Take no offensive, but this is the reality.

Even girls across India were not silent on the whole news as Sunita from Navi, Mumbai wrote, “What Sania Mirza was, is because of India, we made her queen....but she chose to be A Pakistani.... God Bless her, don't worry Sania, we are not going to miss you... you are not worthy of that

Well said :tup: :tup:

I feel she made a wrong choice, but its her decision at the end of the day.
Sohaib did try to marry some Indian before too but something did not worked out. I feel there can be some reason, why he cannot find someone in Pakistan and always looks for India. I feel he is looking for Indian citizenship like Adnan Sami. I feel Pakistani's might not agree but he will be more then happy to be Indian, better, bigger, liberal country.
They planning to live in Dubai can be something for time being, they do not want to disclose this till they get married.

Sania after living in a liberal society for entire life might not be able to accommodate in more conservative society(where some people can kill you for listening music).
HI,
kill for music in Pakistan?
i think music in Pakistan is more flourished than in India( which proves how ignorant you are), and yes don't tell me that Shiv Sena would have embraced Sania like they accepted Shahrukh.

Well, they should worry more about their security in pakistan. Hope they don't end up in a bomb blast there. This has a become a common trend there. Take no offensive, but this is the reality.

:bunny::bunny::bunny: jalnay walon ka moon kala :partay:

We are not worried entire Sialkot is like :chilli: for Shoaib's marriage

its NOT abt marrying a foreigner..... she cud hav married a nepali , bangladeshi , german , french ,..... but NOT a pakistani..
its her own decesion ..OK but our decesion will be never letting that rotten *** back in the country.
Then again you could have been wasting your self on BR or something like that but none the less we are putting up with your nonsense on this exclusive set up. Waste not want not.

You mean to say that we need to be over the moon because she is getting married to a Pakstani. Lol, thats a huge step back for us. I thought you knew this.

Ps: As a neutral i wonder, couldnt Shoiab find somebody better?
Before this he was marrying a big girl from India. He is obviously not underscoring his preference on looks. So who knows maybe they liked each other's personalities? The longest I saw Malik speak was on the Nadia Khan show and seemed like a nice enough guy, not too full of himself as most celebrities are. Don't know much about Sania other than that she has always been in controversies in India about wearing mini skirts and playing tennis.

Pakistani women players have been scoring medals in international swimming championships as well. So I doubt that things would really change unless there are external factors that cause them to.

Yeah but no one in Pakistan really is pissed off about this.

:bunny::bunny::bunny: jalnay walon ka moon kala :partay:

We are not worried entire Sialkot is like :chilli: for Shoaib's marriage

Lady. i am to matured to be jealous. Kinda show's your childish attitude.
That is good that sialkot is in partying mood. I was just replying to the comment made by asim. Isn't this the reality there? I know you can't digest it. So let it be. :)

It's not your headache any more.
Lucky for her she survived the Gujrat riots.

Please don't post comments from other forums here especially when you have less than pleasant things to say about them. It applies the same for even Indian forums.

I have not posted any links to other forums as per the forum rules but posting content from other sites is not an issue as far as my info is concerned.

To correct you on this, I am still very impartial to both Indian and Pakistani's, nationality doesn't blind me. But when some people really go below the belt and start talking trash based on biases and hatred, calling them trash is not a crime, just like calling a spade, a spade! Nothing wrong with it. Therefore, have not called all Indians trash, but those who are really trash n indulge in it deserve no other name. Same goes to the Pakistanis.

I really hope and pray that the marriage goes smoothly. May Allah bless their marriage. :tup:

haa man it's great to see indian members behaving in such a manner as if some one has lit a fire under their ***:toast_sign: no pun intended just joking

Hi,
thanks for the heads up, now we know who actually is itching to carry out that blast :whistle:

Any topic.....any discussion...and it turns out to be a mine is bigger than yours contest.....

Are ....bhai they fell in love...they are getting married....whats the fuss about......shadi un dono ki ho rahi hai...aur log bandar ki tarah yaha uchal rahe hain......

Cant believe this thread has come up to 700 Plus posts..... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom