What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel she made a wrong choice, but its her decision at the end of the day.
Sohaib did try to marry some Indian before too but something did not worked out. I feel there can be some reason, why he cannot find someone in Pakistan and always looks for India. I feel he is looking for Indian citizenship like Adnan Sami. I feel Pakistani's might not agree but he will be more then happy to be Indian, better, bigger, liberal country.
They planning to live in Dubai can be something for time being, they do not want to disclose this till they get married.

Sania after living in a liberal society for entire life might not be able to accommodate in more conservative society(where some people can kill you for listening music).

Nikaah would be in India, thats why they were probably seen at the Indian consulate in Dubai together. Her life would probably be in danger during the Nikaah process, she should be careful. They both should be careful.

Millions of responses from Indians are borderline psychotic. Indian government should beef up security to avoid any unnecessary incident.

Whatever excuses Indians are coming up, it not going to work, the news is a reality.

accept it and move on. wehther it works or not whats the big deal . Look around thousands of marriges dont work so what.

Reading Indian comments on another forum is just hilarious. Judging by their comments its quite hard to believe India is an open/liberal society, and what kind of a hole do these people live in? I just don't blame them i know there's so much poverty in India...

Good thing we have very active mods around, otherwise the indians would turn this forum into another slum dog trashcan.

nballa says:
I say deport all hyderabadis to pak right now!

on a more serious note, the girl was harrassed while playing for india. fatwas issued because of short skirts, big b**bs, lipstick and nailpolish. maybe a liberal muslim nation like pak will accept her and provide her full support while she pranks around on court.

:rofl::rofl: just hilarious

the guy is right. we wage war upon the extremists taliban, while shev sena operates with complete freedom and immunity from central establishment

Reading Indian comments on another forum is just hilarious. Judging by their comments its quite hard to believe India is an open/liberal society, and what kind of a hole do these people live in? I just don't blame them i know there's so much poverty in India...

Good thing we have very active mods around, otherwise the indians would turn this forum into another slum dog trashcan.

:rofl::rofl: just hilarious

the guy is right. we wage war upon the extremists taliban, while shev sena operates with complete freedom and immunity from central establishment
Please don't post comments from other forums here especially when you have less than pleasant things to say about them. It applies the same for even Indian forums.

Sania after living in a liberal society for entire life might not be able to accommodate in more conservative society(where some people can kill you for listening music).

Mate are you kidding me???what a liberal society, just today its in news 5 ppl in India given death sentence in Honour killing. Your shave sena tearing aprt womens' clothes who wear skirts and all, people there still living in centuries old caste system, babri mosque , gujra riots bla bla bla.......and you call yours liberal society.....

i never get it why indians always try to imitate weterners and forget that they are not even close to w of west

Nikaah would be in India, thats why they were probably seen at the Indian consulate in Dubai together. Her life would probably be in danger during the Nikaah process, she should be careful. They both should be careful.

Millions of responses from Indians are borderline psychotic. Indian government should beef up security to avoid any unnecessary incident.

Oh thanks Asim you pointed it out, as now when Shiv Sena has also jumped in along with angry hateful Indians in this case, security should be beefed up for their wedding

Its ironic how one second she is loved by all of india and their media and now the same media is beginning to turn against her, when she has not even done anything wrong.
Personally, i think indian and british/american media is the worst!

Media the world over often hits or miss but these Indians are in a league of their own. They have cricketer called VVS Laxman, when performing well, they would claim, VVS stands for Very Very Special, but then when he wouldn't click, it read Very Very Stupid.
As they say, I love me, who do you love.

Sohaib did try to marry some Indian before too but something did not worked out. I feel there can be some reason, why he cannot find someone in Pakistan and always looks for India. I feel he is looking for Indian citizenship like Adnan Sami. I feel Pakistani's might not agree but he will be more then happy to be Indian, better, bigger, liberal country.
They planning to live in Dubai can be something for time being, they do not want to disclose this till they get married.

Dil ki tassuli ke liay yeh Khayal bhi acha hai Ghalib.

Btw, Lahore is probably a lot more liberal than Hyderabad.

When Arun married that foreigner actress Indians were on top of the world.

You mean to say that we need to be over the moon because she is getting married to a Pakstani. Lol, thats a huge step back for us. I thought you knew this.

Ps: As a neutral i wonder, couldnt Shoiab find somebody better?

HAHA listening on Star new Sania talking to media.

Indians rapports saying to Sania ppl in Pakistan are not happy about there marrige. wtf ? Are they stupid ? I guess Indians can get Pakistani channels and every one i talked to or listen to on TV have only good ting to say about them. why come with this bullshit ? Why India media do that EVERY time ?

Couldn't have agreed more. That guy neither has the looks and is miserably failed in cricket. He rejected ayesha siddique just because she gained weight. Tells you about the guy's character. :agree:

I think Sania should not hold any ceremony in India, she should hold her nikah ceremony in Dubai and avoid giving interviews/comments to all Indian media outlets collectively.

Going by Indians reaction to it, i'm pretty sure the media + psycho junta would turn this event into another bloodbath.

another reason for friction between hindu-muslim communities.

lol roits in Hydrabad HAHAHA

i realy hope no one will try to hurt her :((( Never know

You mean to say that we need to be over the moon because she is getting married to a Pakstani. Lol, thats a huge step back for us. I thought you knew this.

Ps: As a neutral i wonder, couldnt Shoiab find somebody better?

:) NO i mean in this case You should not be bellow the surface of the earth ;)

As a neutral its the personal choice of anyone to chose anyone she or he likes.

Just look at Shilpa Sheti's husband many people think he is just a kadu but thats her own choice keeping in mind many aspects :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom