What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per Islamic law Shoaib Malik will be giving a remuneration to the amount of Rs 15,000 per month to his first wife (Ayesha Sidiqqui)

-Bharatchronicle.com

It has been decided that Shoaib will pay a nominal maintenance of Rs 15,000 to Ayesha. The amount was fixed for three months at the monthly rate of Rs 5,000 as per the Islamic law."

'Shoaib divorced Ayesha under community pressure': India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

This topic is giving me a headache. Its like roadkill. Disgusting, but you cant tear your eyes off it.

Oh the last face saving excuse...
Talk of hard facts, he lied and was exposed..

Now that he has come clear, go on marry your dreamgirl.

only if he had shown the maturity earlier.
Remove the cases off him and then say the same.

Before signing the divorce he officially wrote a letter to the police that he is being blackmailed.

you forgot to mention first incident
dina Jinna(first daughter of pakistan,Doughter of Mohamat ali zinna) and Neville Wadia(Indian guy).
rest is fine

The daughter of Quaid-e-Azam was confused. She was raised by a non-muslim maid. Her mother died when she was very young. Quaid-e-Azam was busy building a nation.

Her argument with Quaid-e-Azam was that he married a Parsi woman (her mother). Quaid-e-Azam's reply was that she became Muslim.

His daughter did not know her true faith, she considered herself half Muslim and half Parsi and married a Parsi. Now I dont know what faith she belongs to today.

By the way, she was born and raised in Mumbai so who can say she is a Pakistani unless you consider Mumbai part of Pakistan.

BTW according to some media reports every yr. near about 1000 marriage takes palce between pakistan and india(which include J & k).What about them

Yes marriages between Kashmiris and Pakistanis are quite common but we consider Kashmiris our own people.

For us these two are Pakistanis:
090223032233_YasinMaliktiesknot_240.jpg

I know you Indians consider this man Indian Kashmiri but for us he is Pakistani.

Also I know some Pakistanis (whose parents migrated from India) who got married to Indian Muslims in their ancestral town or villages in India.

For us Pakistanis two Muslims getting married is nothing to cry about.

:pakistan:

Remove the cases off him and then say the same.

Before signing the divorce he officially wrote a letter to the police that he is being blackmailed.
before signing divorce, he did and claimed a lot of things as well.

Seems like he suddenly woke up from amnesia and made yp for lost time.

Anyways now its wedding time..

just PARTY..:bunny::bunny:

Another joke is doing round btw:

Sania Mirza failed to become number one yet again

The daughter of Quaid-e-Azam was confused. She was raised by a non-muslim maid. Her mother died when she was very young. Quaid-e-Azam was busy building a nation.

Her argument with Quaid-e-Azam was that he married a Parsi woman (her mother). Quaid-e-Azam's reply was that she became Muslim.

His daughter did not know her true faith, she considered herself half Muslim and half Parsi and married a Parsi. Now I dont know what faith she belongs to today.

By the way, she was born and raised in Mumbai so who can say she is a Pakistani unless you consider Mumbai part of Pakistan.

Dina was anything but confused my friend, though it may suit Pakistani pride to think she was. She was a strong willed girl and sure of what she wanted. Which was to marry the man she loved (as her mother did before her) and stay in the country she believed in. Her maid being a non-muslim had less to do with her psyche than seeing her mother spending her last days dying of tuberculosis alone in Paris away from an increasingly distant father deeply under the influence of an overbearing sister who had no love lost for the woman who she considered an outsider and an infidel till her dying day. Dina was always accepted as a Parsi by the community in India, as were her children officially post their thread ceremony. So she isn't due to wander for eternity the seas of faith in a rudderless ship as you are making it out to be my friend. Hope this clears some misconceptions here.

Asif where is my money? There was no conspiracy Lol. Busy now will come back laugh at people who commented.

Last edited:
before signing divorce, he did and claimed a lot of things as well.

Seems like he suddenly woke up from amnesia and made yp for lost time.

Anyways now its wedding time..

just PARTY..:bunny::bunny:

Another joke is doing round btw:

Sania Mirza failed to become number one yet again
In all likelihood neither would be Shoaib :P

hopefully this will be the end of this thread...let them marry and live in peace till they want....... god bless

hopefully this will be the end of this thread...let them marry and live in peace till they want....... god bless

well still they are preparing for the marriage,waiting for the images .........it's the start.:lol:
The topic of thread is a question itself & wants a proof ........wait for pics and videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom