What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 35 times I were banned in different forum where most majority was from Indians. There you even cannot write any thing about what Indians Army doing in Kashmir against Innocent Kashmirir Peoplels. Because just 1 words against Indians then you are banned.

Please, don`t show sympathi to these Indians. Their tears are like crocodials.

I am 110% sure that Aisha Saddiqui is getting fully support bu VHP, BJP or any other HINDU EXTRIMIST PARTY those are 365 days behind to make propaganda against Pakistan.
Hum toh dushmano ko bhi pakeeza saza dete hain
Haath uthate nahi, nazaron se gira dete hain

But freedom of speech push is more of a benefit for Pakistanis since it makes us grow as a nation than it is for anyone else. If forums of other nationalities are curbing free speech then they are also ruining their nations along with it.

Allowing others to say what they want does not prevent you from negating their arguments. But it should only be argument vs argument and not person vs person.

More than 35 times I were banned in different forum where most majority was from Indians. There you even cannot write any thing about what Indians Army doing in Kashmir against Innocent Kashmirir Peoplels. Because just 1 words against Indians then you are banned.

Please, don`t show sympathi to these Indians. Their tears are like crocodials.

I am 110% sure that Aisha Saddiqui is getting fully support bu VHP, BJP or any other HINDU EXTRIMIST PARTY those are 365 days behind to make propaganda against Pakistan.

Oh yaar don't take it serious. Why do you even visit Indian forums then? if you are meant to be banned again n again. Control your emotions and it is said

"When in Rome....... do as the romans do". Apni desi zuban main boloy "Jesa des waisa bhes". Don't join indian forums to argue with them on these issues. Better join them to make peace and try to leave a better image of Pakistan when you are representing your country there rather than arguing here n there.

@ topic

Seems like Ayesha will be going to prison for 2 years at least :rolleyes:

Thanks, now I have found atleast I sane Pakistani and a friend.
In the years to come, I wish, I will find more sane minded guys like you.

TC band karo............

Zaki Bhai.............. zayada khoosh na hoon aap. Aman sai bathain!

LOL................. just kidding............

@Zaki and others
You guys are thinking overtime if you bet with me on result I will get lot of money. What does not matter is which clauses FIR is filed etc, what matter is outcome.

In the end Sohaib will Marry Sania without any issue and police will uncover
Ayesha. Now let me know who wants to bet with me.

The laws in India are heavily tilted in favor of women. No proof required to arrest you.

But in this particular case and section IPC 498A its the otherway round

The Onus is on the husband to prove that he is innocent.

This law has been made to protect women from abusive husbands and in-laws.

You might call it unfair but its the present situation and shoaib has to face it.

the whole issue is whether he is the husband or not

so why are u implying that shoaib is indeed the husband when it isnt even proven?

From beginning till end, the charges against him are baseless. Ayesha (and her family) just want cheap publicity.

It's all just a big drama

@Zaki and others
You guys are thinking overtime if you bet with me on result I will get lot of money. What does not matter is which clauses FIR is filed etc, what matter is outcome.

The laws in India are heavily tilted in favor of women. No proof required to arrest you.

agree Both of them will be married happily.............................

Ayesha might have to face little trial

The end

I am done with this thread.

I actually cannot stand all these hatred.

Thank You.

@Zaki and others

You have a gambling problem don't you :P. This is the third time you've tried to bet around here. We do not hold a gambling license and cannot betting cannot be allowed through the means of defence.pk.

Chal chorh, lag gai chawani chawani ki.

Legal disclaimer: Just kidding.

Thank You.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..............

This is a discussion......argument vs argument...........

You cannot expect that by debating here for a length of time people will begin to agree with you...........:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Thank You.

Come on . . . . . .

I wish you could visit an forum where 99% Indians showing so much propaganda against Pakistan.

Here you are showing so innocent and humanaty etc . . .

Of Course, there are some Indians those wants peace but only 1%.

KARACHI: Pakistan’s Federal Minister for Population Welfare Firdous Ashiq Awan has stepped forward to support cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis player Sania Mirza.

Awan not only supports the former cricketer’s wedding with the Indian tennis star, but has also vowed to give them a wedding present: a ‘family planning kit.’

The minister, who hails from Malik’s hometown Sialkot, told DawnNews that she hopes to convince Malik and his fiancée to become ambassadors for family planning programs.

“Their involvement in the programme could play a key role in creating awareness about family planning,” she said.

Awan said she will be delighted to attend the couple’s wedding later this moth. —DawnNews

DAWN.COM | Cricket | Federal minister offers ?family planning kit? to Shoaib, Sania

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..............

This is a discussion......argument vs argument...........

You cannot expect that by debating here for a length of time people will begin to agree with you...........:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I cannot, I am sorry.

Come on . . . . . .

I wish you could visit an forum where 99% Indians showing so much propaganda against Pakistan.

Here you are showing so innocent and humanaty etc . . .

Of Course, there are some Indians those wants peace but only 1%.

I am a member of Indian forums too, and in many of that there are Muslim Mods. Feel the pinch, even I was banned from Indian forums. And I can say the same about Pakistani forums, well here even SuperMods like Asim is being baised. So what do you expect me to do, shout my lungs out?

Do what all you think is good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom