What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its sad what happening to Shoaib malik right now in India. That he is fighting alone against whole Indian Media and its Police.
But if he successfully get marry with Sania Mirza then, its a big slap on the face of whole family of Asiha Saddiqui like a FRAUD lady & FRAUD family.

But in this whole process the way India behaved against Shoaib is very very sad. Yes we Pakistani knew and know that what could have happened to Shoaib after he will be in India. But yaaar "Nafraat ki bhi eik haad hoti hai"

Well, its sad what happening to Shoaib malik right now in India. That he is fighting alone against whole Indian Media and its Police.
But if he successfully get marry with Sania Mirza then, its a big slap on the face of whole family of Asiha Saddiqui like a FRAUD lady & FRAUD family.

But in this whole process the way India behaved against Shoaib is very very sad. Yes we Pakistani knew and know that what could have happened to Shoaib after he will be in India. But yaaar "Nafraat ki bhi eik haad hoti hai"

Hawk think with a cool mind.
GOI is not involved in personal live of two people. We will be happy if those two have a happy married life.
1st issues of previous marriage claims have to be laid to rest which is a legal requirement.

Media in any country is there to increase their own TRP's, its not like they want to crucify shoaib.

that's what I have been saying all along, give the police some time to clear all their doubts.

Hawk think with a cool mind.
GOI is not involved in personal live of two people. We will be happy if those two have a happy married life.
1st issues of previous marriage claims have to be laid to rest which is a legal requirement.

Media in any country is there to increase their own TRP's, its not like they want to crucify shoaib.

that's what I have been saying all along, give the police some time to clear all their doubts.

Well, HAWK73 always think cool.
You keep saying that lets see what police will do.
Why Indian Police is so eager to arrest Shoaib against a FRAUD drama by an Indian falily:disagree:

Great going hawk.keep posting.Look like hawk gonna be elite member till the sania shoaib marage in only 1 thread

i look forward to the day i can stop hearing about this woman siddiqui.....mention of her, and sight of her on the screen makes me sick to the stomach

can she please just gooooo away and disappear! Por favor!

HAWK73 said:
Ghossa Nahi Karte neither Nirash Hote Hein.
Abhi Toh Shoaib Ne Eik Muslim Ladki Se Sahdi Karni hai (Sania Mirza) Se. Agar Hindu Ladki Hoti Toh Kia Itna Hi calm Likhte?

I dont remeber any riots when Shahrukh married Gauri

There were no riots when Azhar married to Sangeeta .... I pity people leaving in prejudice

I dont remeber any riots when Shahrukh married Gauri

You can also say about Aamir Khan who married to an hindu girl. But they loved each other during their college period. You may also remember about Mohsin hassan(Star Pakistani Oppening batsman) Khan & Reena Roy as a Super Star of Indian movies.

Well, HAWK73 always think cool.
You keep saying that lets see what police will do.
Why Indian Police is so eager to arrest Shoaib against a FRAUD drama by an Indian falily:disagree:

Shoaib has not been arrested he has only been questioned at sania's home not even at a police station.

Shoaib has not been arrested he has only been questioned at sania's home not even at a police station.

But Indian Police already taken his Passport & Mobile etc....
He said NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM as long as there is no evidence or proof.

But Indian Police already taken his Passport & Mobile etc....
He said NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM as long as there is no evidence or proof.

That's a precautionary measure taken against any foreigner against whom a case has been filed.

Nobody has yet touched him. He is safe and there is no one hurting him physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom