What's new

Samsung Galaxy S5 pictures and expected price in Pakistan - Liked it or not?

Did you like Samsung Galaxy S5?

• Total voters

Naukhaiz

New Recruit

Reaction score
Specifications

One of the most anticipated phones for 2014 is Samsug Galaxy S5, and according to internet, its first leaked pictures (if they are authentic) have been released. The most important features that are highly expected to be in the new Galaxy S5 are fingerprint reader and heart rate monitor on the back. There were rumors about curved screen but now most of the analysts don?t think it will have a curved screen. The leaked pictures also support that it will be a flat screen mobile phone. The new Samsung flagship phone is expected to have a 5.2 inch AMOLED screen with a 16 megapixel camera. Other specifications include a 3.2 MP front camera, around 3000 mAh battery, and a shape resembling that of Galaxy S4.

The phone is expected to start shipping in April 2014 and we believe it would take another one month for it to reach Pakistan. Though Samsung has not provided its price, most of the tech gurus expect its price to be more than Samsung Galaxy S4 somewhere around Rs80,000 initially. The prices of Samsung Galaxy S4 will take a dip as soon as the new Galaxy 5 is announced. It is, therefore, advised that those thinking to buy Samsung Galaxy S4 should defer their decision.

Samsung Galaxy S4 is available for sale in Pakistan from different online stores. From 7 biggest online shops in Pakistan, the lowest price for Samsung Galaxy S4 as of today is Rs52,899 while another store is selling the same phone for Rs66,500. Visit Bhai.Pk to find the price comparison of S4 in Pakistan.

Price of Samsung Galaxy S3 in Pakistan has already gone significantly down from the day it was launched. From 7 biggest online shops in Pakistan, the lowest price for Samsung Galaxy S3 as of today is Rs37,799 while another store is selling the same phone for Rs46,500. Visit Bhai.Pk to find the price comparison of S3 in Pakistan.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Images
1364917d1393313837-samsung-galaxy-s5-leaked-pictures-specifications-samsung_galaxy_s5_front-pakistan.jpg
1364922d1393313883-samsung-galaxy-s5-leaked-pictures-specifications-samsung-galaxy-s5-back-pakistan.jpg

I wanna see the quality of both cameras but the UI doesn't seem to change with Samsung, it's getting old. They need a premium phone and still haven't released one.

I'd rather go for the new HTC One Two or wait for an IPhone 6 but I'm not an apple guy.

I had the note 2 and the note 3 doesn't impress me much already seen it. I think the HTC one will do me good.

Samsung got encouraged by Apples non-invention attitude in recent years and they decided to stick to the design just like Apple.

By that, it also means there is no point upgrading from S4 to S5. I just have HTC One and happy with it. Will probably wait for iPhone 6 release and if not impressed once again then upgrade to Htc 2 in future... My next desire to purchase is either iPhone 6 or HTC 2

nah,was hoping for a complete change in design

I would rather wait for the iPhone 6 and the HTC One 2 ,

apparently as of now it seems that HTC may continue its prev (HTC One) design which is to be honest pretty good :tup: ,

Apple acquired major companies like PrimeSense (the company that made Xbox's kinect) and other major companies....Im keen on looking onto the iPhone 6

I dont like the back of the S5 its too cheap to look at

NOKIA TROLLING :lol:
1896965_10152662008162222_173769531_n.jpg

Last edited:
1) Finally they put recent apps button.
2) Bigger size that sucks. For me 4.5 inch is ideal screen size.
3) Softouch back is instead of glossy is good thing, but perforation looks fugly.

Really to me its a disgusting design, the back cover looks like its been inspired by a Golf ball and the gold colour edition looks like Band Aid edition. I am thinking to quit Android now and go for a proper Windows phone if they decided it to release by this year.

Really to me its a disgusting design, the back cover looks like its been inspired by a Golf ball and the gold colour edition looks like Band Aid edition. I am thinking to quit Android now and go for a proper Windows phone if they decided it to release by this year.

Wait for the HTC M8, release on the 25th of March.

well , when you compare this phone with S4 ,sadly there is not much to encourage you to upgrade .
and on design side I wished Samsung looked at XPeria Z2 and learned a little from Sony

Want the Galaxy S5 but can't afford £600? Get the Goophone S5

How does it get away with this?

SAMSUNG UNVEILED its latest smartphone this week, the Galaxy S5, which adds some shiny features like a fingerprint scanner and a fast downloads tool - but also a premium price tag.

So for those of you who don't fancy paying the £600 price for a Galaxy S5, there's now another option, the Goophone S5.

Less than two days after Samsung had its big unveiling for the Galaxy S5, copycat smartphone maker Goophone has introduced its own strikingly similar model.

The Goophone S5 has the same perforated casing and design as Samsung's latest model, and features a 5in full HD 1080p 1920x1080 resolution screen, an octa-core 2GHz processor and 32GB of internal storage that's expandable.

Yes, you'll be making some compromises with the Goophone S5. It offers only 3G network support compared to the Galaxy S5's 4G capability; it has only a 13MP rear camera, rather than a 16MP camera with a fast autofocus speed of 0.3 seconds; and it's a bit behind with its Android 4.2 Jelly Bean mobile operating system rather than the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat release.

But then again, you will be saving 50 percent off the price of the Samsung Galaxy S5, with the Goophone S5 available for only $299.99.

Sadly it's out of stock at present, but we'll be sure to check regularly to update you on availability. And in the meantime, why not treat yourself to the Goophone i5S for a mere $160, which bears an uncanny resemblance to the iPhone 5S and also comes in grey, black or gold.

Here at The INQUIRER, we have to admit to not being fully immersed in the Goophone ethos and wonder how it's flown under the radar of Apple, Samsung and others for so long. But we certainly like its marketing style, which has a distinct difference to the normal cloying language employed by rival smartphone vendors.

"The Next Big Thing Is Almost Here," the firm states on its Goophone S5 page. "Goophone has always been forward best smartphone. With new design, this new generation Goophone S5 you have never seen it. Goophone S5 is world's first smartphone powered 2GHz Mediatek MT6592 true octa-core processor, along with 2GB DDR3 RAM, bring better operating experience to us."

Take that, Apple marketing department. µ

Want the Galaxy S5 but can't afford £600? Get the Goophone S5- The Inquirer

Goophone S5 - 5 Inch Screen MT6592 Octa-core Processor 2GB RAM 13MP Camera Android Phone

No matter what, nothing beats Iphone as of now..

I respectfully disagree my friend.

Now regarding topic, Kind of underwhelmed so far at the GS5. I mean, its has nice tech specs and all, but I was hoping for a little more. Kinda felt the same regarding the GS4. Thats why I'm still a very happy GS3 user. The GS3 was a huge step up in phone evolution for its time. Later this year when I upgrade, it will likely be for the Samsung Note 3 or the LG G Pro 2. The G Pro 2 looks like it's going to be a sick phone!

Hands-on with the LG G Pro 2 (video)

Last edited:
Want the Galaxy S5 but can't afford £600? Get the Goophone S5

How does it get away with this?

SAMSUNG UNVEILED its latest smartphone this week, the Galaxy S5, which adds some shiny features like a fingerprint scanner and a fast downloads tool - but also a premium price tag.

So for those of you who don't fancy paying the £600 price for a Galaxy S5, there's now another option, the Goophone S5.

Less than two days after Samsung had its big unveiling for the Galaxy S5, copycat smartphone maker Goophone has introduced its own strikingly similar model.

The Goophone S5 has the same perforated casing and design as Samsung's latest model, and features a 5in full HD 1080p 1920x1080 resolution screen, an octa-core 2GHz processor and 32GB of internal storage that's expandable.

Yes, you'll be making some compromises with the Goophone S5. It offers only 3G network support compared to the Galaxy S5's 4G capability; it has only a 13MP rear camera, rather than a 16MP camera with a fast autofocus speed of 0.3 seconds; and it's a bit behind with its Android 4.2 Jelly Bean mobile operating system rather than the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat release.

But then again, you will be saving 50 percent off the price of the Samsung Galaxy S5, with the Goophone S5 available for only $299.99.

Sadly it's out of stock at present, but we'll be sure to check regularly to update you on availability. And in the meantime, why not treat yourself to the Goophone i5S for a mere $160, which bears an uncanny resemblance to the iPhone 5S and also comes in grey, black or gold.

Here at The INQUIRER, we have to admit to not being fully immersed in the Goophone ethos and wonder how it's flown under the radar of Apple, Samsung and others for so long. But we certainly like its marketing style, which has a distinct difference to the normal cloying language employed by rival smartphone vendors.

"The Next Big Thing Is Almost Here," the firm states on its Goophone S5 page. "Goophone has always been forward best smartphone. With new design, this new generation Goophone S5 you have never seen it. Goophone S5 is world's first smartphone powered 2GHz Mediatek MT6592 true octa-core processor, along with 2GB DDR3 RAM, bring better operating experience to us."

Take that, Apple marketing department. µ

Want the Galaxy S5 but can't afford £600? Get the Goophone S5- The Inquirer

Goophone S5 - 5 Inch Screen MT6592 Octa-core Processor 2GB RAM 13MP Camera Android Phone

'Goo'-phone Yuk !:angry:

Never !

Looks the same as the previous model...

Also the back looks so cheap....

Come on, it is their flagship model, they could have used better materials. I bought HTC one x, much better than Galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom