What's new

Salman khan supply groceries to poor people and conveys messages

LOL very noble with a camera aside him. Hand out groceries to poor with a big smile and camera on your side.

Pls talk on India when any corrupted/criminal politician in Pakistan get punishment by law.

1. no, that is not how that works.
and
2. you mean like how our judicial system jailed the most powerful politician in the county?
Nawaz just stole money and we put him jail.
Your judicial system gives amnesty to any murder from actors to big daddy Modi himself.

Pls talk on India when any corrupted/criminal politician in Pakistan get punishment by law.

You are avoiding the criticism. Why record an act of generosity and brag about it on social media? The fool is walking around like Santa Clause handing out sweets to children. Makes it look very disingenuous.

1. no, that is not how that works.
and
2. you mean like how our judicial system jailed the most powerful politician in the county?
Nawaz just stole money and we put him jail.
Your judicial system gives amnesty to any murder from actors to big daddy Modi himself.

You have very good rich history, Sir. Just read it..

My favorite Lalu prasad yadav is also in jail but we both know the law and Order status of both country

Isn't this the guy who got drunk and ran over a beggar family killing all of them?
he got away with it too since you know... no laws in India

https://www.firstpost.com/india/200...ohatgi-to-sc-next-hearing-feb-12-2614896.html

yep, that's him.
Bit now he is doing good so let's be positive. We all make mistakes it what you do with 2nd chances

LOL very noble with a camera aside him. Hand out groceries to poor with a big smile and camera on your side.
Thats the sad part

Bit now he is doing good so let's be positive. We all make mistakes it what you do with 2nd chances

Thats the sad part
I have personally never gotten drunk and killed an entire family.

But if I did, I sure do wish that I had a camera follow me around while I give out food to the poor.

I have personally never gotten drunk and killed an entire family.

But if I did, I sure do wish that I had a camera follow me around while I give out food to the poor.
I hope that never happens...post #9 I did reply to the camera but as the sad part

You have very good rich history, Sir. Just read it..

My favorite Lalu prasad yadav is also in jail but we both know the law and Order status of both country

Yet murderers are being elected PM.
No murderer has been elected in PM in Pakistan.

How come you don't take your own advice and only look at India?
Oh right... India has no law and order. Murder Muslims = get voted to be PM.

There is a reason why of the three Khans, Salman bhai is the least favourite of Pakistanis.

I'd wager they love chocolate boy the most.

Yet murderers are being elected PM.
No murderer has been elected in PM in Pakistan.

How come you don't take your own advice and only look at India?
Oh right... India has no law and order. Murder Muslims = get voted to be PM.

So much frustration. I could understand your feeling. Now, can we stop now. ThKs

There is a reason why of the three Khans, Salman bhai is the least favourite of Pakistanis.

I'd wager they love chocolate boy the most.

More than 90% Pakistani love him, actually. But in the PDF, they will say that no I don't watch Bollywood movies and listen songs.

Even I strongly believed that music has no boundary. Even I like few Pakistani songs... And sometimes watch, tele films..

So much frustration. I could understand your feeling. Now, can we stop now. ThKs

More than 90% Pakistani love him, actually. But in the PDF, they will say that no I don't watch Bollywood movies and listen songs.

No, you are wrong and naive to the way Pakistanis and devout Muslims think.

Aamir is a good Muslim.

Salman is a near Hindu.

Sharukh is desperately trying to regain platform of good Muslim but his wife does not help.

Back
Top Bottom