What's new

Salafists Attack Shia Homes in Egypt, Killing Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shias threaten to "internationalize" Giza murder case

Shia leaders in Egypt have said they will give authorities the chance to apprehend the killers of 4 Shia Muslims in a Giza village on Sunday, before they "internationalize" the case and file a lawsuit with an international legal body against leading government figures.

The suit, leaders threatened, would target President Mohamed Morsy, Prime Minister Hesham Qandil, Interior Minister Mohamed Ibrahim and head of Giza's security directorate.

Four Shias were killed and 8 others wounded when Sunni residents of the village of Zawyet Abu Musallam in the Abul Nomros district of Giza stormed their homes as they performed Shia rituals.

The residents claim their leader, Hassan Shehata, was heard insulting the companions of the Prophet Mohamed and his wives.

President Mohamed Morsy and Prime Minister Hesham Qandil on Monday denounced the killings, calling for an expedited investigation into the incident.

Egyptian Shias demanded the armed forces protect them from Salafis, amid growing fears of the spread of sectarian incitement and violence.

“We have documents implicating those who incited the killings,” said Shia spokesperson Bahaa al-Anwar, adding that the Shias are coordinating with Al-Azhar and civil society organizations to pressure the government to stop sectarianism and enforce the law.

Shias threaten to "internationalize" Giza murder case | Egypt Independent

you cannot justify acts made by monsters by other acts made by monsters

shia extremists or salafi are not muslims anymore ... they are just animals using religion to justify their animal attitude

Dude the title of the video is a fake, it is a brutal crime but the person was certainly not killed because of his name and faith. I lived in Iraq, unless he did something, he is not a target. I attended school one year in Iraq in 2008. My entire class was Shia except two Sunnis and one sabean. One of the Sunnis was named Umar and all the time I have lived there we used to go out together visit each others home and not once have I ever heard or seen someone abuse him for his faith or name although I lived in a Shia majority area. It's just that these Lowlifes try to change reality to justify their actions.

Anyways Hassan Shahata himself was a Sunni scholar who converted to Shia. The Shias of,Egypt have been fought since the Begining. First they preached against the,, then when they noticed that they couldn't control the number of converts they started a mass propoganda war which includes inciting violence and hate speech.

The salafists will screw up every land they step on.

Saudis :disagree:

Killing their own arab kind because of being a different sect.

R.I.P victim. The saudi satanic kuffars, take their orders from their Zionist masters.

Saudis :disagree:

Killing their own arab kind because of being a different sect.

R.I.P victim. The saudi satanic kuffars, take their orders from their Zionist masters.

Stop Trolling the forum.

and I guess you didn't read anything we posted.

This is in Egypt.

^^

It seems you like to defend saudis?
Change your name to arabigirl.

Saudis are responsible for all these terrorists attacks.
grow up and stop pretending to be Iranian.

arabe soosmar khar.

The Shias were organising mutah(prostitution) groups. Egypt saidwe'll never allow any prostitution or any rituals in our country

you must have a big piece of sh!t in that dysfunctional head of yours. Egypt is know for a city of partying and Arabs go there to have fun, yet you are crying about muta. And this was to celebrate the birth of Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Askari. The rituals include reading poems and that's pretty much it.

The muta groups only exist in your dirty mind because they don't exist in reality. On the other hand, sex jihad is pretty common amongst Salafis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom