What's new

Salafism: Why ultra-conservative Islam is finding support in post-revolutio

Sir sorry but this is what our liberals have limited the meaning of liberalism is to their liberalism is limited to having drinking parties wearing most vulgar clothes and having illegal relations

I am a liberal and I can tell you that I do not have to do any of those things to be liberal. If all liberals did was party and drink, how exactly would they run successful countries and giving the other muslim countries AID?

Liberal means that I let you do whatever you want and continue to propagate whatever you like as long as it does not hurt me physically in any shape or form. Liberal ideas are protecting your interests as much as they are protecting Zarvins.

And for the Rahim family, help is at hand. A group of Salafists, in plain, ankle-length robes and sandals arrive at the front door with coupons that can be exchanged for gas at a subsidised price.
Salafists call for a return to the political and moral practice of the first Muslims, in particular the "righteous ancestors" known as "al-Salaf al-Salih"....

"Righteous ancestors" is what Abu Jahil used to say about his.

This is why he was called Abu Jahil. The greatest of the Juhala'.

What is Jahil? The guy who is stuck, "Akhkhar", Arrogant, stuck in old ways, thinks that his forefathers were "perfect", and thus no one has any right to change or challenge the "perfect ancestors".

Yes. Jahil doesn't mean "uneducated". One can be college graduate like a typical Jamatia and still be Jahil

So Abu Jahil used to lash out at this young guy named Mohammad pbuh.

Abu Jahil would say, my dear dear nephew, why on earth would you challenge our "righteous ancestors", the "perfect fathers" and upset all the Mullahs of Quraish the true leaders of Makkah and beyond.

Times change, fashion changes, people speak and work differently, and thus we will never have "righteous ancestors", only "ancestors".

It is up to us to keep the good things and reject the old and obsolete things, obsolete things even when they were held near and dear by our forefathers.

Time has proven over and over that religious fundoos coming out of church, mosque or temple are the most Jahil of all. But these Juhala are being touted as so called "leaders" just because they wear toaps, and dimagh choose (brain sucking headgear) and walk around in flips with lotas hanging with their belts.

While their coward and blind followers, murder and bomb innocent girls like Malala, kill police officers and judges, and destroy the societies from within.

And yes this all what their Islam is.

But for many of us they are just pagans repeating the same mantra that was uttered by Abu Jahil so many centuries ago,

peace

I am a liberal and I can tell you that I do not have to do any of those things to be liberal. If all liberals did was party and drink, how exactly would they run successful countries and giving the other muslim countries AID?

Liberal means that I let you do whatever you want and continue to propagate whatever you like as long as it does not hurt me physically in any shape or form. Liberal ideas are protecting your interests as much as they are protecting Zarvins.
Sir we are talking about liberals who live in Pakistan the in short ashamed Muslims Sir they made progress by studying science and developing things and Islam encourages that to get knowledge that has nothing to do with being liberal or not in fact you can follow Islam and also study science and rule the world but our liberals only do one thing they do every kind of vulgarity and call it liberalism :hitwall::hitwall:

Liberal? of which sectarian? So called Liberals are nice tools of any sect or religion against any other sect, Try to be extra sane well they are not. I would really like to know which Liberal ruled nation which is less older than 65 years is an AID donater and really have become an AID donater on to their own without any external help or support.

Charity, helping the needy,providing facilities to downtrodden, bringing justice to oppressed are all virtues of humanity, almost each & every religion preaches same. Many organistaions, charity foundations, NGOs, do same work self-lessly. Red Cross Society, CRY, etc are examples of it while Religious bigots use these virtues to find support to BS ideologies.

All these salafism praising muslims have to do is to wake up to 2012, its not medival times when little part of globe was known to humans. Planet earth is not created by ALLAH/GOD for single religion or community, it belongs to Entire Human Kind (people & communities of several religions.)

Charity, helping the needy,providing facilities to downtrodden, bringing justice to oppressed are all virtues of humanity, almost each & every religion preaches same. Many organistaions, charity foundations, NGOs, do same work self-lessly. Red Cross Society, CRY, etc are examples of it while Religious bigots use these virtues to find support to BS ideologies.

All these salafism praising muslims have to do is to wake up to 2012, its not medival times when little part of globe was known to humans. Planet earth is not created by ALLAH/GOD for single religion or community, it belongs to Entire Human Kind (people & communities of several religions.)
Sir ALLAH only sent one religion and yes their are many kind of people who live on the face of the earth but ALLAH will accept only Islam

Liberal? of which sectarian? So called Liberals are nice tools of any sect or religion against any other sect, Try to be extra sane well they are not. I would really like to know which Liberal ruled nation which is less older than 65 years is an AID donater and really have become an AID donater on to their own without any external help or support.

You mean liberals have sects as well? Liberal ideas have more to do with common sense rather than dreams of ruling the world.

You do realize Japan used to give Aid. So does Germany. If you consider they were mauled by their west into absolute nothingness. So your estimate of exactly 65 years I have mentioned two countries.

Sir ALLAH only sent one religion and yes their are many kind of people who live on the face of the earth but ALLAH will accept only Islam

Lots of people around the world do not believe that statement. Whats the next move?

You mean liberals have sects as well? Liberal ideas have more to do with common sense rather than dreams of ruling the world.

You do realize Japan used to give Aid. So does Germany. If you consider they were mauled by their west into absolute nothingness. So your estimate of exactly 65 years I have mentioned two countries.

Lots of people around the word do not believe that statement. Whats the next move?
Liberal ideas have nothing to do with common sense and they don't have any of their own ideas they take ideas from several places and get confused and their is no one kind of liberalism their are of thousand types

Lots of people around the word do not believe that statement. Whats the next move?
I give a dam about what they think I have Islam and my duty is to spread its massage and that is what I am trying to do

Liberal ideas have nothing to do with common sense and they don't have any of their own ideas they take ideas from several places and get confused and their is no one kind of liberalism their are of thousand types

I give a dam about what they think I have Islam and my duty is to spread its massage and that is what I am trying to do

Just like thousand of different types of Islam and everyone gets confused and says that they are the right one. I bet you will say that your ideas are right! See.. foretold the future. Did you decide on which shariah law to implement yet? I guess we can rule out the taliban one for now.

You not giving a damn is pretty funny. Who really cares what you give a damn about? The world points and laughs at you raging as you continue to beat your own face. But its okay .. I will listen to you and wont laugh. But you got to admit .. you are one of the funniest child on this forum .. kind of like that stewie from family guy .. World domination in your diapers .. hilarious.

Just like thousand of different types of Islam and everyone gets confused and says that they are the right one. I bet you will say that your ideas are right! See.. foretold the future. Did you decide on which shariah law to implement yet? I guess we can rule out the taliban one for now.

You not giving a damn is pretty funny. Who really cares what you give a damn about? The world points and laughs at you raging as you continue to beat your own face. But its okay .. I will listen to you and wont laugh. But you got to admit .. you are one of the funniest child on this forum .. kind of like that stewie from family guy .. World domination in your diapers .. hilarious.
Sir Shariah Law is the same this talk is done by those who know nothing about Islam and Shariah more than 90 % things are common in all sects Sir different is on merely 10 % things and that too is not very big difference the world laughs the world is seeing the growth of Islam and we have dominated the world and we will dominate the world again already foretold by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so I don't need any one to tell what will happen the greatest man has already told it

Sir Shariah Law is the same this talk is done by those who know nothing about Islam and Shariah more than 90 % things are common in all sects Sir different is on merely 10 % things and that too is not very big difference the world laughs the world is seeing the growth of Islam and we have dominated the world and we will dominate the world again already foretold by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so I don't need any one to tell what will happen the greatest man has already told it

Not in your life time, but you will be around to see the utter humiliation of everyone you love and everything close to you if you keep on following this path. Conformity is a must and it will be brought down because there will be no other choice. The true path of religious belief and worldly survival will go hand in hand. Just as true Islam has always suggested. This world is not like our cricket team kay tukkay say chal paray gi hamari gaari.

Not in your life time, but you will be around to see the utter humiliation of everyone you love and everything close to you if you keep on following this path. Conformity is a must and it will be brought down because there will be no other choice. The true path of religious belief and worldly survival will go hand in hand. Just as true Islam has always suggested. This world is not like our cricket team kay tukkay say chal paray gi hamari gaari.
Sir I will see it in my lifetime Sir that is Muslims will rise and rule the world that is destiny already foretold by the great PROPHET SAW this will happen no liberal slave of west can stop it sir

Back
Top Bottom