What's new

Salafi vs Muslim Brotherhood

You guys have been at it for 1400 years and are now ganging up to kill Sunni's openly, why blame us now.

It's really hilarious, you claim to be an expert, but at the same time, you are biased with sectarian agenda. So much for an expert who is supposed to be neutral with unbiased view. It's like Joseph Goebbels lecturing about how Nazism is necessary for prosperity of humans in their life while Liberalism and Communism are root of all evil. That's the definition of biased.

No one is killing 'Sunnis' and I really don't want to get in to this discussion, again,because I'm really sick of sectarian hatred on this forum.

It's really hilarious, you claim to be an expert, but at the same time, you are biased with sectarian agenda. So much for an expert who is supposed to be neutral with unbiased view. It's like Joseph Goebbels lecturing about how Nazism is necessary for prosperity of humans in their life while Liberalism and Communism are root of all evil. That's the definition of biased.

No one is killing 'Sunnis' and I really don't want to get in to this discussion, again,because I'm really sick of sectarian hatred on this forum.

Who claimed to be an expert? Please do not quote me, if you are not interested in a discussion, just use the report button and report me for sectarian hatred.

Sunni's need to unite first and it is only after that Sunni Muslims can consider any reconciliation effort with Shia's. It sounds like sectarian talk, but Shia's action and strategy forces the Sunni side into this situation.

Hi, what is sunni? never heard it from Prophet Muhammad [P.B.U.H] and his Companions. The only thing mentioned is "Muslim" in The Glorious Qur'an. Following the sunnah of Prophet are termed "Muslim" not sunni, this sunni-shia-xyz sects thingy will lead people on the wrong side here after, this is a challenge to all arabs non arabs bring a single proof where sunni & shia being termed rightious followers if there is nothing stick to calling oneself "Muslim".

This is imaginary vision of so called sunnis that a sect called shia is on a war with another sect, shias are more worried about their economic prosperity they are busy in their worldly daily jobs instead of worrying about this imaginary supremacy this is something arab sunnis Nations vision and imaginary enemy to keep themselves busy after having petro dollar, multiple wives tons of kids, the next best thing to keep themselves busy.

Back
Top Bottom