What's new

Sakshi Maharaj shares old picture from Bangladesh protest, urges Hindus to keep bow, arrows to fend off possible attack

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Sakshi Maharaj shares old picture from Bangladesh protest, urges Hindus to keep bow, arrows to fend off possible attack​

In the photo, which was reportedly taken during a protest in Bangladesh’s Dhaka in May 2013, a large number of people apparently belonging to the Muslim community can be seen carrying sticks. The firebrand BJP leader shared the picture on his Facebook page, saying that Hindus need to keep soft “drink bottles” and “bow and arrow” at their homes to fend off any such “jihadi” attack.​

undefined
undefined

TN National Desk

Updated Apr 24, 2022 | 01:25 PM IST

Unnao: In a goof-up, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Unnao, Sakshi Maharaj, has passed off an old picture from a protest in Bangladesh as that of India’s, urging Hindus to be prepared for an attack by Muslims.

In the photo, which was reportedly taken during a protest in Bangladesh’s Dhaka in May 2013, a large number of people apparently belonging to the Muslim community can be seen carrying sticks.

The firebrand BJP leader shared the picture on his Facebook page, saying that Hindus need to keep "soft drink bottles” and “bow and arrows” at their homes to fend off any such “jihadi” attack.

The Unnao MP urged Hindus to prepare themselves for possible attacks by Muslims, saying that the police will not come to save them and that they will have to make their own arrangements.

“If this crowd suddenly comes to your street or your house, then do you have some way to stop them! If not, then be prepared. The police will not come to save you, but will hide somewhere to save themselves,” he wrote on Facebook in Hindi.

The BJP leader's post comes amid widespread outrage across the country over the recent incidents of communal clashes in some states, including Delhi.

Incidents of communal violence were reported from some parts of the country on the occasion of Ram Navami on April 10.

Last week, clashes erupted between two communities during the Hanuman Jayanti procession in northwest Delhi's Jahangirpuri in which some vehicles were torched and stones were hurled.

Earlier, Hindutva leader Sadhvi Rithambara has urged every Hindu couple to produce four children and dedicate two of them to the nation.

Asserting that India will soon become a "Hindu Rashtra", Rithambara, who is also the founder of Durga Vahini, the women's wing of the Vishva Hindu Parishad, said that those who are trying to divide Hindu society through political terrorism will be razed to dust.

"Hindu women follow the principle of "Hum Do, Hamare Do" (having two children). But I would like to request all Hindu couples to produce four children each. Of these, two should be dedicated to the nation, while the rest two will be for the family," she said, PTI reported.

Last edited:

Sakshi Maharaj shares old picture from Bangladesh protest, urges Hindus to keep bow, arrows to fend off possible attack​

In the photo, which was reportedly taken during a protest in Bangladesh’s Dhaka in May 2013, a large number of people apparently belonging to the Muslim community can be seen carrying sticks. The firebrand BJP leader shared the picture on his Facebook page, saying that Hindus need to keep soft “drink bottles” and “bow and arrow” at their homes to fend off any such “jihadi” attack.​

undefined
undefined

TN National Desk

Unnao: In a goof-up, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Unnao, Sakshi Maharaj, has passed off an old picture from a protest in Bangladesh as that of India’s, urging Hindus to be prepared for an attack by Muslims.

In the photo, which was reportedly taken during a protest in Bangladesh’s Dhaka in May 2013, a large number of people apparently belonging to the Muslim community can be seen carrying sticks.

The firebrand BJP leader shared the picture on his Facebook page, saying that Hindus need to keep "soft drink bottles” and “bow and arrows” at their homes to fend off any such “jihadi” attack.

The Unnao MP urged Hindus to prepare themselves for possible attacks by Muslims, saying that the police will not come to save them and that they will have to make their own arrangements.

“If this crowd suddenly comes to your street or your house, then do you have some way to stop them! If not, then be prepared. The police will not come to save you, but will hide somewhere to save themselves,” he wrote on Facebook in Hindi.

The BJP leader's post comes amid widespread outrage across the country over the recent incidents of communal clashes in some states, including Delhi.

Incidents of communal violence were reported from some parts of the country on the occasion of Ram Navami on April 10.

Last week, clashes erupted between two communities during the Hanuman Jayanti procession in northwest Delhi's Jahangirpuri in which some vehicles were torched and stones were hurled.

Earlier, Hindutva leader Sadhvi Rithambara has urged every Hindu couple to produce four children and dedicate two of them to the nation.

Asserting that India will soon become a "Hindu Rashtra", Rithambara, who is also the founder of Durga Vahini, the women's wing of the Vishva Hindu Parishad, said that those who are trying to divide Hindu society through political terrorism will be razed to dust.

"Hindu women follow the principle of "Hum Do, Hamare Do" (having two children). But I would like to request all Hindu couples to produce four children each. Of these, two should be dedicated to the nation, while the rest two will be for the family," she said, PTI reported.

Jay Hind. Bharat Mataji ki jay ho. Our Alga Momen should say something in response.

Jay Hind. Bharat Mataji ki jay ho. Our Alga Momen should say something in response.

I think he is speechless...

These BJP/VHP people are just too good and too creative....

What I don't get is that how these BJP/VHP people justify the causes of these "supposed attacks" by Muslims.

Muslims have to have a "reason" to attack, or do they just enjoy killing Hindus just for fun?? What's the angle?

Lack of protein creates some strange hallucinations in some people's minds.

He is advocating four children just to score points against Muslims? Not only were they going backyard by going nazi way and claiming plastic surgery and internet in the vedic age, they are now actually wanting to reverse family planning to deal with exploding population? What's next? Close down universities and open 'tols' for studetns with Hindu priests teaching? Obviously that will be pure vedic religiously compliant teaching and far better than what they teach in unis?

@Joe Shearer Borda, your comment please.

He is advocating four children just to score points against Muslims? Not only were they going backyard by going nazi way and claiming plastic surgery and internet in the vedic age, they are now actually wanting to reverse family planning to deal with exploding population? What's next? Close down universities and open 'tols' for studetns with Hindu priests teaching? Obviously that will be pure vedic religiously compliant teaching and far better than what they teach in unis?

@Joe Shearer Borda, your comment please.
I am left with little sensible to say.
My country has been taken over by these lunatics - they are clearly not sane, they cannot be making such utterly brainless comments if they are in their senses.
What is depressing is not that these exist, but that otherwise seemingly sensible people are listening to them, and allowing them to spout their nonsense.
I think my country has become permanently Islamophobic.

My country has been taken over by these lunatics - they are clearly not sane, they cannot be making such utterly brainless comments if they are in their senses.
What is depressing is not that these exist, but that otherwise seemingly sensible people are listening to them, and allowing them to spout their nonsense.
Truly incredible (and tragic) how normalised this is today in our society. There’s no way even to spin this. It’s in your face and permeates every section of our society. Everywhere barring Kerala (probably just a matter of time) and obviously, Kashmir.

I think the mistrust always existed but it was never this overt. The current administration has successfully managed to scale up all anti-Muslim insecurities at a terrifying pace.

Last edited:

undefined
undefined

TN National Desk

Soon this will be part of the Sanghi WhatsApp University syllabus & Sanghis will believe all this.

The biggest university education system in the world is WhatsApp University system. It has branches in every country. Free education, according to one's own biases. What could be better?

Dada what do you think about the 4 child per family "plan"?

The reason Bangladesh itself developed was because we educated our women and gave them a livelihood - and they chose to have babies in much lesser numbers and later in their lives. Bangladesh fertility rate per woman is probably lower than India right now....

c42baf2b361f42c3c5b359da84212751.jpg

The reason Bangladesh itself developed was because we educated our women and gave them a livelihood - and they chose to have babies in much lesser numbers and later in their lives. Bangladesh fertility rate per woman is probably lower than India right now....

As I said, they are lunatics. Please don't ask me about them - thinking about their ideas and actions is a headache.

One of the main responsibilities of a ruling party is to unify the country and its population. But, BJP lacks the minimum knowledge on political science and is dividing the country in many divisions.

BJP is unfit to rule a country. But, why people should support this party? Is it because there is no charismatic leaders in the Congress? Actually, by looking at the descendants of Pundit Nehru I don't see any leadership qualities among them. Sonia Gandhi should open the Congress for other bonafide leaders to take over it.

In my opinion, our three countries' people should get rid of hereditary leadership.

Last edited:
Bow and arrows? Bangladeshi Hindus won't do it against their own country. But sanghis should send Mahabharata army.

Unfortunately it's kaliyuga, so neither avatar of God will come to save Arjuna from Karna the big Bengal ( anga is Bengal) brother, nor the wheels of Karna's chariot will be stuck inside earth.

Neo Mahabharata result will be negative, Unfortunately!

দরকার আছে রে ভাই। মহাভারতের যুদ্ধে পান্ডবদের সেনা কম থাকলেও দেবতারা তাদের পক্ষে ছিল। তাই জিতেছে!

কলিযুগে তো আর দেবতারা আসবে না, তাই ভয়ের চোটেই সেনা সংখ্যা বাড়াচ্ছে!

অবশ্য খালি সেনাসংখ্যা বাড়ালেই তো আর হবে না, রসদ লাগবে, খাবার লাগবে, প্রশিক্ষণ লাগবে! সেসব কোথায়? হাফ প্যান্ট আর লাঠি হাতে যুদ্ধ করা যায় না! :lol: :lol: :lol:

রসিকতা বাদ রেখে বললে বলা যায় যে, " বিনাশকালে বিপরীত বুদ্ধি"!

দরকার আছে রে ভাই। মহাভারতের যুদ্ধে পান্ডবদের সেনা কম থাকলেও দেবতারা তাদের পক্ষে ছিল। তাই জিতেছে!

কলিযুগে তো আর দেবতারা আসবে না, তাই ভয়ের চোটেই সেনা সংখ্যা বাড়াচ্ছে!

অবশ্য খালি সেনাসংখ্যা বাড়ালেই তো আর হবে না, রসদ লাগবে, খাবার লাগবে, প্রশিক্ষণ লাগবে! সেসব কোথায়? হাফ প্যান্ট আর লাঠি হাতে যুদ্ধ করা যায় না! :lol: :lol: :lol:

রসিকতা বাদ রেখে বললে বলা যায় যে, " বিনাশকালে বিপরীত বুদ্ধি"!
It is necessary, brother. In the Mahabharata war, the Pandavas were small in number but the Gods fought for them.
Now, in Kaliyug, the Gods will not turn up, so they are increasing their own numbers out of fear of losing.
However, just increasing the numbers won't do, munitions are needed, food is needed, training is needed, where are those? It is not possible to fight in half-pants and with lathis.
Joking apart, it might be said "Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first drive mad."

It is necessary, brother. In the Mahabharata war, the Pandavas were small in number but the Gods fought for them.
Now, in Kaliyug, the Gods will not turn up, so they are increasing their own numbers out of fear of losing.
Check their weight at birth, check their vital statistics. Check their IQ. Scientists have predicted for several generations that a malnourished mother will give birth to brain-defective children. Expect several generations of sub-standard intellects.
These numbers cannot herd chickens, forget about fighting wars.
However, just increasing the numbers won't do, munitions are needed, food is needed, training is needed, where are those? It is not possible to fight in half-pants and with lathis.
Mr. Bhagwat does not agree. He believes that his storm troopers (the ones who take shelter when there's a drizzle) can usefully supplement the Army.
His minions in the ministry agree. Therefore the Tour of Duty. Get the riff-raff, put them under military discipline, feed them, clothe them, shelter them, let them out in five years as a permanent arms-trained cadre.
May the Gods change their mind and turn up, after all; the thought of war breaking out while this rabble constitutes any part of the forces is frightening.
Joking apart, it might be said "Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first drive mad."

Last edited:
How will India lead the subcontinent, much less Asia, with these kinds of people at the helm? They are clueless about how to provide for their own citizens.

Surely some folks in India realize that these regressive ideas will push India back further and further into the ranks of lower level third world countries.

My best wishes for sane Indians @Joe Shearer dada.

As always you are welcome back anytime to your ancestral land Bangladesh.

Sanghi scum have mastered the art of fear mongering..

They have in effect give rise to a new never seen before level of hinduphobia around the Muslim world...

They do this from the comfort of their Hindu majority state of India but never realise that they're making all Hindus, willing or otherwise, legitimate targets in this war of words/oppression.

Hinduphobia has gone from a fringe idea in the back of radical mullahs minds to a massive phenomenon sweeping across the Muslim world.

Well-meaning people who want nothing more than to coexist are now forced in to believing that their Hindu brethren are nothing more than fifth columnists and Indian agents.

In time, there will be more such "isolated incidents" were Hindus are abused and mistreated... And the cycle of hate will continue.

Who stands to gain ? Not the Indian Muslims for sure but neither the Bangladeshi Hindus..

They, the sanghi vermin, introduced religious hatred into their political rhetoric for cheap votes and have unleashed the monster that had been laid to bed in '47 after the partition.

What is to come is going to be very ugly.. innocent Hindus stand to lose and ironically, it's all on the so called saviours of Hindus; the BJP-RSS axis.

Down with clerical fascism, Down with the Indien Reich

@Joe Shearer @SoulSpokesman your thoughts dadas

Back
Top Bottom