What's new

SAFMA VS Zaid Hamid

Dedicated to Indians!

zaid-hamid-without-red-cap-funny-chutiya.jpg

I want his new video
Zaid Hamid video and chips/beverage>awesome time pass :coffee::cheesy:

Actually, that's not why I disagree with SAFMA at all. They question the existence of Pakistan and have blatantly stated that they want to merge India and Pakistan. You understand the wars? You understand the tension? You realise that if they are allowed to spread this propaganda, sooner or later, people will agree. You agree that this would be a disaster. You agree that, since 1947, both nations have taken diverging paths. You realise that, for this reason, merging would be a disaster for both sides. Yet, if one side readily agrees to this, the other side can just subdue them with ease. You realise that they even question the nuclear bomb. You realise that they spread Indian sponsored propaganda along with American sponsored propaganda. You understand this, which is why you took the time to defame Zaid Hamid and post an irrelevant one-liner.
u should have some faith in the pakistani ppl, i dont think they are so gullible to lap up the anti pak propaganda.
decades of mullah-ism by gernails n karnails are too strong to erode by some media channels/organisations, dont u think ????

u should have some faith in the pakistani ppl, i dont think they are so gullible to lap up the anti pak propaganda.
decades of mullah-ism by gernails n karnails are too strong to erode by some media channels/organisations, dont u think ????

Lol!
At least we're not the ones ruled by paedos and rapists

Lol!
At least we're not the ones ruled by paedos and rapists
heyy !!!!!!!! when did i say that ur gernails n karnails are worse than our paedos n rapists ????? :undecided:
bhai jaan aap kahin bura to nahi maan gaye ????:cheesy:

on topic thoh......i dunno much abt safma, but the zaid hamid guy is an absolute roller. the best stand up comedian the world has seen lately.....wat makes him the best ???? he believes in his own $hit and thinks that the others will too....hilarious !!!!

didnt zaid hamid pinpoint hindu weakness ,soon bollywood will have to make some profit before nato pulls out :pakistan:
boss do you know what u have written ????
hindu weakness -- bollywood---profit---nato pull out ....what the hell is happening here???

Don't put a flag of my country in your avataar. If you are in India right now GTFO.
now now....dont be so rude to him.....he is usually very sane. he might b having a bad day or something....

Oh ok.. I am sorry @truthseer I take my words back.. but please be careful of what you say rapes are a world problem and I am sure your country tackles the same problem everyday and so does the whole world. Needless to say, Rape is a serious topic and should not be used like loose change.

now now....dont be so rude to him.....he is usually very sane. he might b having a bad day or something....

Last edited by a moderator:
Then get a better hotel which is more than 300 Rs (Pak 550 Rs) and then you won't face the problems.

It's supposed to be a high class hotel. Better management in India might be good.

Anyways, trash around, bad smell on the roads, as usual, another business trip to India

Pakistan is so much cleaner!

Back
Top Bottom