What's new

Saffron terror: Why then has Shinde not banned the BJP?

Pakistan will take a few more decades before it starts progressing properly.In order to have progress,you need to think progressively.

Yes--

And Indian gender inequality, caste discrimination, rape, Sati, cannabalism, religious discrimination,

is thinking properly??? or.... :woot: :azn: :chilli:

Yes--

And Indian gender inequality, caste discrimination, rape, Sati, cannabalism, religious discrimination,

is thinking properly??? or.... :woot: :azn: :chilli:

talking about progress and development here.Indian defence budget alone is more than the 'entire' federal budget of Pakistan.. Go figure how....

Well isn't that great. :lol:
Just because Shahrukh's wife did not convert, he is not Muslim. Ohkay. Whatever makes you sleep better. For us he is Muslim and a good one. Take it or leave it. :lol:

You are trolling a usual.

Yes--, my dear.
Quran says any Muslim that marrys non-believer is not accepted as A Muslim anymore

He can be Muslim to Indians all you guys want..
You sickos are known to insult Islam
Just recently Ahmedis were declared Muslim

talking about progress and development here.Indian defence budget alone is more than the 'entire' federal budget of Pakistan.. Go figure how....

What is Pakistani budget & Indian budget for 2013? If you cant find that tell me it for 2012...

Yes--, my dear.Quran says any Muslim that marrys non-believer is not accepted as A Muslim anymoreHe can be Muslim to Indians all you guys want..You sickos are known to insult IslamJust recently Ahmedis were declared MuslimWhat is Pakistani budget & Indian budget for 2013? If you cant find that tell me it for 2012...
Insult Islam ? You guys bring insult to Islam.

Bomb blasts, killing of Shias, etc. brought laurels to Islam ? Because of Pakistani and few other countries' Muslims, Islam is being bashed and people all around the world are paranoid about Muslims especially Pakistani Muslims.

@Zarvan..I think you are the most competent person to answer this..is Sharukh Khan a muslim ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan..I think you are the most competent person to answer this..is Sharukh Khan a muslim ?
If he believes in one ALLAH and all the angles and all the PROPHETS of ALLAH and that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET and all the previous books of ALLAH and Qadr than he is a Muslim but most of his actions are not according Islam that is what I can say

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Did they tell in your camp? lol

Facts don't need any camps :lol:

majority or minority..terrorists needs to be send to place they deserve. :D now defend terrorists.

Am I looking like those who claim that there children is taken or treated badly because of was a specific religion ?:cheesy:

Yes you are right. Now its becoming more clear what they represent ;)

It was clear since 1925 and 7th century what things represent :cheers:

Insult Islam ? You guys bring insult to Islam.

Bomb blasts, killing of Shias, etc. brought laurels to Islam ? Because of Pakistani and few other countries' Muslims, Islam is being bashed and people all around the world are paranoid about Muslims especially Pakistani Muslims.

My friend Muslims dont care about what other think.

We can voice our opinion about Islam in our own country and Islam is posied to be the biggest religion in this decade.

So it dosnt really matter what non-Muslim countries say about Islam--- it's like a parrot talking to himself.

But he married a non-Muslim. This is what you said. :lol:

and he had kids from illicit relations with Non-Muslims.. How can he be a Muslim now? That's a big no no in Islam!!

and he had illegal kids with Non-Muslims.. How can he be a Muslim now? That's a big no no in Islam!!

:hitwall:

He has repented for those sins then

Back then he was very handsome, and very rich, and what happens when you're handsome & rich? ;)

But now he has done Hajj alot of times, and repented

1)Prima facie there is more occurence of Islamic terrorism (worldwide) and in India than right wing terrorism. Right from early 90s when terrorism in India started it has been almost always been perperated by muslims for various reasons.

2) A terrorist act is a terrorist act..but not all are conducted for the same reason.
1. 'Islamic terrorism' and right wing terrorism. When Shinde said Hindu terrorism you got hurt :woot: . Don't associate religion with terrorism.
2. Whatever the reason, you said it right terrorists are terrorists. No reason can justify terrorism.

1. 'Islamic terrorism' and right wing terrorism. When Shinde said Hindu terrorism you got hurt :woot: . Don't associate religion with terrorism.

Wrong. Islamic Terrorism because the terrorist kill in the name of Islam for political ends.

Right wing terrorism because the terrorist kills in the name of a India as a reaction to Islamic Terrorism sponsored by Enemy nation and support by sections of Indian citizens.

Red Terror because the Maoist kill in the name of Communism for political ends.

2. Whatever the reason, you said it right terrorists are terrorists. No reason can justify terrorism.

That has not stopped from Muslims all over the world (Kashmir to Palestine) from justifying it.

eloborate

Read history of your great cult and its adventures in world from 7th century .:sick:

'Islamic terrorism' and right wing terrorism. When Shinde said Hindu terrorism you got hurt . Don't associate religion with terrorism.

Let me quote 1 of my posts for you

there is nothing called hindu terrorism but yes there is saffron terror .

hindu maiosts are terrorists but they are not hindu terrorists because they don't kill to support or on the basis of a hinduistic holy teaching or any type of interpretation of it .

Same for tamils .

While some other groups do terrorism to spread ideology or their interpretation of some religionxyz teaching so they are called religionxyz terrorists .

KKK cannot be called as christian terrorism or it can be ?:woot:

silly...not worth replying...please go through earlier posts. can't repeat

Back
Top Bottom