What's new

Safety of nuclear devices in Great Britain post-London riots?

What a SLAP by UK Citizen to his own GOVT

like this lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply a troll thread. UK is not Somalia.

Nice thread..

Safety of UK nukes is a grave concern...

It could fall into the hands of Manchester united or Chelsea fans.:unsure:

lol my answer

I notice many Pakistanis are happy after looking UK in crisis... well guyz do not forget these people are not against their country but only some thieves got an opportunity to steal in front of the public

They do not want to kill anybody, they do not want to hurt anybody, they do not want to gain anything except few mobile phones from mobile shop or wine from off-licence.

Yes 3 Pakistanis were dead but that does not mean everything is not under control. Today its a very silent day with almost everything seems up and running once again

Nice thread..

Safety of UK nukes is a grave concern...

It could fall into the hands of Manchester united or Chelsea fans.:unsure:

Why are you quiet about the Breivik fans?

Im just going to be blunt here. The whole mess is exclusively due to the blacks. They screw around, dont see the need to work hard, or even the need to stop being a national liability. I mean, they get so many opportunities now and still squat around doing zip.

Im just going to be blunt here. The whole mess is exclusively due to the blacks. They screw around, dont see the need to work hard, or even the need to stop being a national liability. I mean, they get so many opportunities now and still squat around doing zip.

Last edited by a moderator:

it's not only blacks, everybody is there.

im jumping cuz i learned from others people that jumping in our own business!!!! i think you know very well who is jumping in our own buesiness ?

you are rambling like a little child . please make sense in your posts.

dude im saing same things that others alwys saing so i said west alwys blaming us cuz we have terrorism etc... and also we know that who are supporting the terrorism in our country but no metter cuz the topic is im saing about british securty after 3 days riots so why im saing althing ? cuz the west alwys blaming us in evry litle thing so this is what im saing dont blames evryone for evrything thell me that the USA what have does in IRAQ and after that they dont have eny profe in the base of all this im saing this

look mate i think you should slow down when posting cuz you are making a lot of spelling mistakes which makes it hard to understand you.
now your flag shows Italy. but your post seem to show that you have never left Pakistan . if you did you would know that the security scene is vastly different to that of pakistan today. you dont have terrorists attacking RAF and Navy bases or even their GHQ in Britain . even in the hight of world war 2 there has been no recorded incident of an attack on a RAF base by saboteurs. so i doubt 15 yrs old kids will try to get nukes . stop acting defensive about the way the world is treating you . realize its for a reason . repair and move on with your life .
i don't think any nation in this world will raise a finger against you if you guys clean and put your house in order.

look mate i think you should slow down when posting cuz you are making a lot of spelling mistakes which makes it hard to understand you.
now your flag shows Italy. but your post seem to show that you have never left Pakistan . if you did you would know that the security scene is vastly different to that of pakistan today. you dont have terrorists attacking RAF and Navy bases or even their GHQ in Britain . even in the hight of world war 2 there has been no recorded incident of an attack on a RAF base by saboteurs. so i doubt 15 yrs old kids will try to get nukes . stop acting defensive about the way the world is treating you . realize its for a reason . repair and move on with your life .
i don't think any nation in this world will raise a finger against you if you guys clean and put your house in order.

your last line is very true thats why im saing that UK also need to clean here house :)

"I am seriously concerned about the safety of Nuclear Devices in Great Britain. The terrorists have shown how they can destroy a city like London in a few hours. If the nukes get into their hands they could wreck havoc. UK needs to DO MORE for the safety of its nukes and assure Muslims in general and Pakistan in Particular that its nukes are in safe hands and it has a proper command & control system in place"....copied from (UK Citizen Status)"

:tup::tup::tup:

copied from FB some people have this status dont metter where copied important is to share

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom