What's new

Safety of nuclear devices in Great Britain post-London riots?

Seriously? What kind of a thread is this? British nukes are unsafe because of their own people rioting against shooting of an unarmed man wrongly? :blink:

Samurai, you seriously got a stupid logic. You're comparing TTP attacks in your country and tearing apart of your own people by your own people, to a political and social protest? Really?

if they cant handle some protester you think they can handle nukes :D

same thing we say when you people or west blame us :cheesy: this thread maybe stupid but dont forghet you people alwys said the bullshit like this bla bla bla ;)

Terrorists organisation like LeT and Al Quaida is not the same thing as few rioters. What will the rioters do with nuclear weapons. Use it to break into a corner shop ??

Russia would be most threatened if british nukes get in wrong hands of IRA and other BNP type terrorists...i hope russia and IAEA move in to take control their nuclear installations.....i think they have it all in england...none is in wales or scotland cause those can separate at anytime from U.K once they have majority in parliament

Russia would be most threatened if british nukes get in wrong hands of IRA and other BNP type terrorists...i hope russia and IAEA move in to take control their nuclear installations.....i think they have it all in england...none is in wales or scotland cause those can separate at anytime from U.K once they have majority in parliament

Russia would be threatened by IRA? Seriously? IRA is a radical group fighting for northern Ireland's joining with Republic of Ireland. Why the F would they target Russians? BNP is a race-oriented party that wants to remove non-Brits out of UK. What's that got to do with Russians?

Please, man PLease. Don't troll without knowledge.

Gaddafi is going to impose a no fly zone over British cities to prevent the police from harming the rioters.

so you mean you trolling only with knowledge :D

Look at his post and you tell me... from where do Russians come into the picture and what has IRA or BNP got to do with British nukes?

Does that make sense to you?

I agree British Nuclear Weapons are a great danger to World now, sometime ago, it was thought floods had destroyed most plants. Now City of London is not safe, and British Nuclear Weaponds are in extreme and complete danger.

Look at this guy what he says about British Tories Govt and bankrupt UK:

:undecided::frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking to reporters after a cabinet meeting on Wednesday, Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, condemned the British government for its "violent suppression" of the protesters and called for an end to what he described as the "killing and brutal beating" of "the opposition" angry with the government's financial policies.

UK riots: Iran calls on UN to intervene over 'violent suppression' | UK news | The Guardian

Thanks for the comedy Mr Ahmadinejad.
I declare you the world's biggest Troll :)

Anyone knows how many total number of British Nuclear Weapons are there?

How many types they have made? What if the rioters come to take the power just as they over-whelmed the police?

This Tory Government is also thought to be extremist/terrorist/rascist in many ways? arent Nukes in already danger? anyone thinking about contingencies about it.

I heard one MP was saying that Army cannot be called because most is fighting in Afghanistan and Libya????

All British Nuclear warheads are out in the sea on board nuclear powered submarines attached to Trident missiles...and nobody knows where these submarines are at the moment...
These rioting teenagers are highly unlikely to get hold of Tridents...
I know this thread was meant to be funny and it is funny...But still i thought i will post the answer...:cheesy:

Speaking to reporters after a cabinet meeting on Wednesday, Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, condemned the British government for its "violent suppression" of the protesters and called for an end to what he described as the "killing and brutal beating" of "the opposition" angry with the government's financial policies.

UK riots: Iran calls on UN to intervene over 'violent suppression' | UK news | The Guardian

Thanks for the comedy Mr Ahmadinejad.
I declare you the world's biggest Troll :)

Yes, a troll, but also questions the motives of the journalists don't it?
America has invested millions of dollars to support opposition in Iran and Syria. Iran played no role in causing this riots. But if you changed the scenario, and Iran had funded oppositions in US, who were rioting what do you think would be the end result?

Is your ID the name of growth on your brain???

Its funny how terrorist stricken pakistani jumping. beacuse your nuclear device are being attacked by terrorist you think same for . funny how you all are brain washed with mind of hate against west but thats doing harm not to us but to you .just look at your own country :lol:

All British Nuclear warheads are out in the sea on board nuclear powered submarines attached to Trident missiles...and nobody knows where these submarines are at the moment...
These rioting teenagers are highly unlikely to get hold of Tridents...
I know this thread was meant to be funny and it is funny...But still i thought i will post the answer...:cheesy:

You forgot the fact that nuclear subs don't have plasma tvs and ps3s to loot.

"I am seriously concerned about the safety of Nuclear Devices in Great Britain. The terrorists have shown how they can destroy a city like London in a few hours. If the nukes get into their hands they could wreck havoc. UK needs to DO MORE for the safety of its nukes and assure Muslims in general and Pakistan in Particular that its nukes are in safe hands and it has a proper command & control system in place"....copied from (UK Citizen Status)"

:tup::tup::tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom