What's new

Sadhus write letters to RSS in BLOOD as they call for birth control law

Yes we'd welcome BJP law if ever they plan to bring it

Its better to have a uniform child policy to curb this exploding population menace and alleviate fears of demographic invasion

But then how will they assure the Hindu ghar wapsi?

We need to have max two child policy in India. Those not adhering to the same must not be allowed any concessions, benefits, reservations etc. They must be made to pay extra surcharge for having extra kids.

If all things fail they we must have compulsory sterilization program for parents having two kids.

Its the need of the hour to avoid population time bomb and imbalanced demographic changes in India.

We should keep religion out of it.

Exactly

See these things have other advantages also

Once such a law is implemented the extreme right wing outfits will also start loosing their grip on people as they rely on fear mongering

Also if there's a uniform civil code Muslim/Christian/hindu/Sikh whatever law boards exist will become meaningless.

All sane minded educated people should think rationally and support such moves Imho

Why not? Why waste life hiding in your computer room brother.

i have been doing a lot since 2003 than just sitting in a computer room. :)

I think AAP with their 'swaraj' model will be a good start for you

i have posted a few times before on pdf on the similarity of aap "swaraj" model to older concepts of decentralized direct-democracy.

i have met aap people.

Last edited:
kazakhstan, saddam's iraq, gaddafi's libya were even more filled with dem evil muslims... still they had ( or have if the first country's case ) better lives than any indian.

Well, lets see, Iraq: muslims cutting off heads and burning each other alive. Libya, again muslims killing muslims, yes India is far worse! Muslims are being used by US and killing each other! Really brains are not being used here. And Kazakstan, haha I was there, they dont follow any islamic laws, its a muslim country only by name. Soviet Union changed their way of thinking and thus they have achieved so much!

Look at your homeland India, every year its a better country, yes we have a long way to go, but after 200 years of British rule our achievements so far has been a miracle!
And now compare that with your beloved country of Pakistan, a real Islamic country. We had an equal start with them. Now can you say that life is better there than here?

But then how will they assure the Hindu ghar wapsi?

No special assurances for gharwapsi needed it's already assured in constitution and going on in full swing as we speak :)

i have been doing a lot since 2003 than just sitting in a computer room. :)

i have posted a few times before on pdf on the similarity of aap "swaraj" model to older concepts of decentralized direct-democracy.

i have met aap people ( south india ).

Awesome bhai

Even if you don't entirely identify yourself with AAP's ideology you can very well derive the political mileage you need from them and start a movement of your own some time later if you feel the need to :)

Ps :- i do hope you don't end up go joining the likes of MIM and prove others who call you closet jihadi and sorts right

sadhus protested as requested by RSS. Because, RSS wants some stir to happen and get some attention from every corner so that Hindu Hruday Samrat notices it and as per the teaching of RSS- the imposition of 2nd class citizenship or dhimmitude to Christians and Muslims can be started.

Golwalkar or RSS's Guruji taught them about how to impose Dhimmitude on minorities especially defenseless Christians:
Solution to the Minority ‘problem’:
“The foreign races in Hindustan must either adopt the Hindu culture and language, must learn to respect and hold in reverence Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but those of the glorification of the Hindu race and culture, i.e., of the Hindu nation and must lose their separate existence to merge in the Hindu race, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu Nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment – not even citizen’s rights. There is, at least, should be, no other course for them to adopt. We are an old nation; let us deal, as old nations ought to and do deal, with the foreign races, who have chosen to live in our country. (We or Our Nationhood Defined)
“German race-pride has now become the topic of the day. To keep up with the purity of the race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic races- the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for Races and Cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for use in Hindusthan to learn and profit by” (We or Our Nationhood Defined)

Golwalkar: the brain of RSS

i propose me. :enjoy:

we would happily send u to gallows... :enjoy:

sadhus protested as requested by RSS. Because, RSS wants some stir to happen and get some attention from every corner so that Hindu Hruday Samrat notices it and as per the teaching of RSS- the imposition of 2nd class citizenship or dhimmitude to Christians and Muslims can be started.

Golwalkar or RSS's Guruji taught them about how to impose Dhimmitude on minorities especially defenseless Christians:
“The foreign races in Hindustan must either adopt the Hindu culture and language, must learn to respect and hold in reverence Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but those of the glorification of the Hindu race and culture, i.e., of the Hindu nation and must lose their separate existence to merge in the Hindu race, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu Nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment – not even citizen’s rights. There is, at least, should be, no other course for them to adopt. We are an old nation; let us deal, as old nations ought to and do deal, with the foreign races, who have chosen to live in our country. (We or Our Nationhood Defined)
“German race-pride has now become the topic of the day. To keep up with the purity of the race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic races- the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for Races and Cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for use in Hindusthan to learn and profit by” (We or Our Nationhood Defined)

So ? does it have anything to do with this thread ?

we would happily send u to gallows... :enjoy:

at least make it a public trial, before international media and diplomats and others... i will exceed the famed four-hour speech of fidel castro. :enjoy:

at least make it a public trial, before international media and diplomats and others... i will exceed the famed four-hour speech of fidel castro. :enjoy:

jst bcz u dnt wrk dsn't mean others have no work uncle jiii....:P aap na bas one way flght book kariye libya ko... libya needs u more than India at this moment...:agree::agree::agree:

no, green libya lives on and fights against the occupation government... india needs me more. :tup:

How exactly are you serving India? What is your contribution, other than trolling us here?

@kakathiya @wolfschanzze Dont worry guys, things are also being done to maintain Muslim population as many muslims have upwards of 5 children. Its really unimaginable.

But we have seen an overall decrease in fertiity rates with increase in education and standard of living. As the muslim education level is low the fertility rates are high, hopefully we will get them education and in the future the fertility rates will be at par with ours.
You are naive to think fertility rate will come down and family planning will be practised if Muslims are educated well, that is a bogus argument, similar to only poor people become terrorists or join jihad.I see many Doctors who have large families ,I routinely notice the mother pregnant still,while her daughter too gets married and becomes pregnant almost at same time.Tells you what they follow.
Education is not a factor here.Their thinking is.Once you recognize that it will clear all your doubts.

The words Dhimmitude and second class citizens come straight out of Middle east religions handbook, not from Sanatana Dharma.
You are better off teaching Mullahs about equality of kafirs with momeens.If you succeed there first, then come preach us.Otherwise you are only giving sermons to Hindus while you are shite scared giving them the same sermon.

Back
Top Bottom