What's new

Sad that Indians are corrupt, says Dalai Lama

Saddened to see many are not ready to acknowledge these words from very own Dalai Lama!

Considering what that not-at-all Singh and his mistress Maino are doing to our country, I'd say that His Holiness is rather too generous in addressing the happenings as merely "corrupt". :D

Mossas have never had it easy.. Have they ???;)
Since they only exist in Bollywood.... lala ji. :lol:

And so fitting that its been discussed on a Pakistani forum ;)

Friends will only praise you....always listen to your enemies, as they will expose your weakness. ;)

Thank you for the Genuine sorry from Pakistan .... I wish my countrymen feel for you guys as well....but I guess we dont.

Hence the term Drama Queen transforms into reality. :D

Since they only exist in Bollywood.... lala ji. :lol:

Friends will only praise you....always listen to your enemies, as they will expose your weakness. ;)

Hence the term Drama Queen transforms into reality. :D

Yes Indians are corrupt....What are we doing about it....first stop being in denial..that we have already accomplished.
Next how do we address corruption..we are working on it....Next how do we eradicate poverty and educate all our people...we are working on it.

so on and so on....we will get there for sure...how about you do you guys have a plan?...that's the reason I said we are not sorry....because you guys are still in denial.

Dalai Lama lecturing India about Corruption???:blink: that's rich..wow after so many years of pocketing Indian gorverment aid and have a very nice resident with Indians solders as door guards while alot of Indians can't afford more than 1 meal per day...swallow fortune from bloody Indian tax payer's money, he dare to make such statement,what a gracefull man.

Or maybe it's a signal that time for Dalai Lama to change his camp tilt toward China by calling Mao as he's father :lol:

Yes Indians are corrupt....What are we doing about it....first stop being in denial..that we have already accomplished.
Next how do we address corruption..we are working on it....Next how do we eradicate poverty and educate all our people...we are working on it.

so on and so on....we will get there for sure...how about you do you guys have a plan?...that's the reason I said we are not sorry....because you guys are still in denial.

Since you guys are keen to drag in Pakistan to cover your own embarrassment,....just to enlighten you on the bolded part, Pakistanis have bestowed the title of Mr 10% on their president, now would you say, that's denial. !!

Since you guys are keen to drag in Pakistan to cover your own embarrassment,....just to enlighten you on the bolded part, Pakistanis have bestowed the title of Mr 10% on their president, now would you say, that's denial. !!

That's being miserly with insult.

I was only replying to someone who feels so sorry for us but forgets about his sorry state.....anyone who is not scared of failing in order to succeed will succeed ..... Yes we have our share of corruption and mis government, but are we embarrassed about it/...Absolutely not!...on the contrary we just find a way to improve ourselves....."KAIZEN"....Look up the term.

Dalai Lama lecturing India about Corruption???:blink: that's rich..wow after so many years of pocketing Indian gorverment aid and have a very nice resident with Indians solders as door guards while alot of Indians can't afford more than 1 meal per day...swallow fortune from bloody Indian tax payer's money, he dare to make such statement,what a gracefull man.

Or maybe it's a signal that time for Dalai Lama to change his camp tilt toward China by calling Mao as he's father :lol:

Yeah I understand your real intentions buddy and understand your compulsions to speak like this.

Back
Top Bottom