What's new

Sachins Century Watch

Finally reached the landmark 100 well done Sachin!

Seems very typical of Sachin. Getting century either against minnows or in a losing cause. Way to go.

Chaloo jee Mubarka!!!, but now he should retire, i think it is time for the youngsters to step in. India needs a transition phase...

Seems very typical of Sachin. Getting century either against minnows or in a losing cause. Way to go.

Burn baby burn :P

The fact is that Sachin have highest number of centuries in one day against Australia :pop:

Sachin Tendulkar : Total One day International (ODI) century list. -> Itsonlycricket, is only cricket!

Sachin Tendulkar : Total One day International (ODI) century list. -> Itsonlycricket, is only cricket!

List of all test match century by Sachin Tendulkar, vs all country. -> Itsonlycricket, is only cricket!

What can I say??????? Slap of facts.

List of centuries by opponent

No. Country Test ODI Total

1 Australia 11 9 20
2 Sri Lanka 9 8 17
3 South Africa 7 5 12
4 England 7 2 9
5 New Zealand 4 5 9
6 Zimbabwe 3 5 8
7 West Indies 3 4 7
8 Pakistan 2 5 7
9 Bangladesh 5 1 6
10 Kenya N/A 5 5
11 Namibia N/A 1 1

Total 51 49 100

What can I say??????? Slap of facts.

List of centuries by opponent

No. Country Test ODI Total

1 Australia 11 9 20
2 Sri Lanka 9 8 17
3 South Africa 7 5 12
4 England 7 2 9
5 New Zealand 4 5 9
6 Zimbabwe 3 5 8
7 West Indies 3 4 7
8 Pakistan 2 5 7
9 Bangladesh 5 1 6
10 Kenya N/A 5 5
11 Namibia N/A 1 1

Total 51 49 100

Congrats to Sachin and India. Sachin is international cricketing asset. He has changed cricket in real terms. He has changed the mindset, esthetics, pattern of cricket. Before his debut, he was named "rocket in the pocket", but now he has become a space shuttle who has unimaginable capacity to go beyond the unknown. I am sure that in future people will call names like "English Tendulkar" or Australian Sachin" to any emerging player. What a player...What a class....What a dedication....Words can never ever describe his stature...Surely, the greatest role model for any sportsman of all times...

Well tedulkar got international intention.
BBC Sport - Sachin Tendulkar scores his 100th international century for India

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Sachin Tendulkar's Century: Indian Cricketer Scores His 100th International Century | World News | Sky News

Well tedulkar 100th century news spread everywhere in the wold from North to west, West to East, East to Asia, Asia to america.
Unbreakable Record.
44+ average with consistency is not ever easy. Only Blaster batsman can achieve this.
Remember no Pakistani batsman have 44+ average in ODI's.
Playing Long cricket is some achievement but to do with Consistency requires Physical fitness with consistent batting.
, Only Sachin can do this.

Have a great respect for great Legend.

Your statement:

Real facts:
1) Sachin has more centuries against australia than he has against all the minnows put together.
2) Sachin has more centuries against Sri lanka than he has against all the minnows put together.
3) Sachin has more centuries against south africa than he has against all the minnows put together. (Or maybe equal).

4) Sachin has more centuries against each of the eight top test playing teams than against any of the minnows.

5) As for the part about being in a 'losing cause' all the time:
He has the highest number of man of the match awards in the world by a long margin, AND he has the least percentage of the man of the match awards won when team loses a match. Out of his 56 man of the match awards only 5 times has India lost.

:victory::victory::victory:

Your statement is an example of what they call 'inversion of reality'.

:lol::lol:

After the result of the game, I don't think I need to say too much.

Typical SRT innings. :lol:

Getting his 2nd slowest ODI century. A co-incidence, especially considering it was a flat pan cake and India had barely lost any wickets? I think not. Sachin is bigger than the game for the bharatis.

Typical SRT innings.

Getting his 2nd slowest ODI century. A co-incidence, especially considering it was a flat pan cake and India had barely lost any wickets? I think not. Sachin is bigger than the game for the bharatis.

Typical SRT innings.

yes,he is bigger than this game..BD will continue to do so with different teams.
But SRT will always make us proud ..thats why indians talk about giving him bharat ratna.

produce a single player,who is close to him or who has will to come near him and his record.

he is surely bigger than any game for us..i m extremely happy for his service...we were defeated by BD earlier and you too..

Just made a plot to show Number of 100s scored vs Number of innings played for the top 100 makers in the international cricket. Sachin is way above the trend line, which means he's scored them at a much better rate than anyone else.

sachinp.jpg

Typical SRT innings.

46 runs required in 23 balls .... to 5 runs required in 11 balls and U ppl blame the same man...get a life ppl!!!

Getting his 2nd slowest ODI century.
A co-incidence, especially considering it was a flat pan cake and India had barely lost any wickets? I think not. Sachin is bigger than the game for the bharatis.

Typical SRT innings.

Those are two self contradictory statements. If it was his second slowest century, then OBVIOUSLY it is not a typical innings of his. From the word meaning of typical.

The fact that it is his second slowest among 50 or so centuries means it is the very opposite of a typical innings from him. Logic is not your forte, is it?

Well tedulkar got international intention.
BBC Sport - Sachin Tendulkar scores his 100th international century for India

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Sachin Tendulkar's Century: Indian Cricketer Scores His 100th International Century | World News | Sky News

Well tedulkar 100th century news spread everywhere in the wold from North to west, West to East, East to Asia, Asia to america.
Unbreakable Record.
44+ average with consistency is not ever easy. Only Blaster batsman can achieve this.
Remember no Pakistani batsman have 44+ average in ODI's.
Playing Long cricket is some achievement but to do with Consistency requires Physical fitness with consistent batting.
, Only Sachin can do this.

Have a great respect for great Legend.

and 44+ average with consistency for over 22 years, he was the first man to score 200 at the age of 37 in 2010 :smokin:

Sir, first Im fan of cricketers like MS Dhoni and Sahid Afridi type batmen as both are among super stars in world. But I just saw an interesting comparison as below, between 39 years old Sachin Tendulkar and one of todays super star, the man in demand by girls, the handsome Shahid Afridi :D

In 2012, Sachin scored 266 runs with average of 29.55 and Shahid scored 115 runs with average of 19.16
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/en...st_runs_career.html?class=2;id=2012;type=year

In 2011, last year, Sachin scored 513 runs with average of 46.63 and Shahid scored 462 runs with average of 22.
Cricket Records | Records | 2011 | One-Day Internationals | Most runs | ESPN Cricinfo

I didn’t compare them in test cricket as I heard Sahid isnt really a test player.

Back
Top Bottom