Sachin Tendulkar The Looser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
well know it is prooven to all indians that sachin is bigest looser in history of cricket when he scores hundred most of times india looses and how many times i say when your hundred cannot win you game and not once or twice most of his careeer he should be ashamed of his career 80 percent of his runs are in loosing cause for me he is just an a ordinary cricketter worring for his own stats not for team he is not a great player cannot win india a match single handeedly once or twice he did in his career in such a huge careeer it seems he is personal achiever so any team would like to give indian sachin 100 if they get gurantee of win in the match and shame to indian media who is giving 100 salams to india for what making india loooossssss

well know it is prooven to all indians that sachin is bigest looser in history of cricket when he scores hundred most of times india looses and how many times i say when your hundred cannot win you game and not once or twice most of his careeer he should be ashamed of his career 80 percent of his runs are in loosing cause for me he is just an a ordinary cricketter worring for his own stats not for team he is not a great player cannot win india a match single handeedly once or twice he did in his career in such a huge careeer it seems he is personal achiever so any team would like to give indian sachin 100 if they get gurantee of win in the match and shame to indian media who is giving 100 salams to india for what making india loooossssss

no lack of jahalat on this forum . In spite of all the information ,data and facts their idiocy knows no bounds .:hang2:

so transparant is your jealousy .

Thank u very much....Afridi is the god of the cricket when he was caught tappering the ball, he was infact blessing the ball with his teeth...:lol:
No doubt, SRT's 100th century was useless and completly greedyone....\But he is still the masters of records and not an ordinary player...

sorry mate, if this is waht is your understand of a team sport, then its pathetic. he did his part as a batsman. but it was a collective failure.

only stupid like you think this ....

india lost..sachin is blamed:rofl:

only sachin was playing in team :rofl:

with batting he was doing bowling too..he was behind the stumps too:rofl:

so sachin is correct to be blamed:agree:

typical pakistanis:rolleyes:

hahahaha jhalata bring it on recrod of sachin hundreds and most of them india lost jahil is you india india lost to 10th number of team u indian should have been disgrace but you are happy thatsachin got hundred dude if indian team gurantee to other team that if you let score sachin hundred you win 100 percent teams will give sachin hundred every game hundred dont count win does count and you see inzi record in both format only 2 times in test and 1 time in ODI when he score hundred pak lost but most of time pakistan won

Thank u very much....Afridi is the god of the cricket when he was caught tappering the ball, he was infact blessing the ball with his teeth...:lol:
No doubt, SRT's 100th century was useless and completly greedyone....\But he is still the masters of records and not an ordinary player...

tendulker is not even the dust of his feet :D

(j/k)

Blaming Tendulkar is not justified.....if you are a cricket lover, you have to accept he is a legend. However, I do feel he was not a team player today,wasted many ball; but that was because of the excess pressure put on him.

thread reported lets see what the mod does????

BTW baat me dum he...:D

nyways who care let indians decide

bangladesh played a great game .

hahahaha jhalata bring it on recrod of sachin hundreds and most of them india lost jahil is you india india lost to 10th number of team u indian should have been disgrace but you are happy thatsachin got hundred dude if indian team gurantee to other team that if you let score sachin hundred you win 100 percent teams will give sachin hundred every game hundred dont count win does count and you see inzi record in both format only 2 times in test and 1 time in ODI when he score hundred pak lost but most of time pakistan won
again pathetic understanding of sports,
victory and defeat are alike, and a real sports man knows that. your kind will never learn such good traits.

tendulkar is looser--pakistanis

tendulkar shivered a lot when akhtar was bowling--pakistanis

dravid shivered--pakistanis

india dont want to play with pakistan,it is afraid of pakistan--pakistanis

india bribed zardari,gilani to loose wc semi final--pakistanis

indians dont have big heart--pakistanis

any common feature in b/w..guess:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom