What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

One of these supposedly anti-stealth radar systems YJ-20 while deployed in Syria:

This was the work of an F-35 operating in VLO mode, a few months ago. Oops...

Dude, if you think that I am exchanging jokes with you, then you are sadly mistaken. Time to wake-up.

Keep in mind that [they] blinded our defenses on the night of May 2, 2011, for the needful. VLO sciences in general, and American conventional war-fighting capabilities at large, are serious business. In fact, a Chinese naval officer admitted that they are like 3 generations behind US in cutting-edge. Have a nice day.

US had better intelligence, training, and equipment so even B-2 in Syrian air force's hands is like an AK in monkey's hands.

and what about lots of bumps on F-35 fuselage they should increase RCS from all angle,...
Not necessarily...

https://science.howstuffworks.com/stealth-bomber4.htm
... if you tilt the mirror 45 degrees, it will reflect your image straight upward. You won't see yourself; you'll see an image of the ceiling. A curved mirror also deflects light at an angle. If you were to aim a laser pointer at a curved mirror, the laser beam would never bounce straight back to the pointer, no matter how you positioned it.

...every surface is curved in order to deflect radio waves. The curves are designed to bounce almost all radio waves away at an angle.
Curvatures induces a set of different wave behaviors from flat surfaces.

Early derision -- especially from Air Power Australia -- regarding the F-35's bumps were idiotic.

These behaviors are what curvatures produces...

0e3D75G.jpg

In many ways, the shaping on the F-35 is more advanced than the F-22 in the sense that the F-35 is multi-roles and such an airframe demands compromises, and that the F-35's speculative RCS is near F-22 level is testament to the attention to details of shaping of those curves to control radiation behaviors.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/phenomenal americano technology

america-is-stuck-with-a-dollar400-billion-stealth-fighter-that-cant-fight
Pierre Sprey -- Is that you? :lol:

No source is 'neutral' in reality, and your disbelief is irrelevant. I have highlighted numerous VLO-compliant aspects of F-35 in my arguments, and your reaction is plain dismissal (but but flat surface.... :rolleyes:). Therefore, I cannot help you further in developing a better understanding of VLO sciences.

You expect a Chinese source to provide rich insights about VLO characteristics, and output level, of F-35? Best of luck.

Following information is from a Chinese source by the way:

RCS.png

- And this very source admit that F-35 is stealthier than it looks (F-22A range or possibly lower). ;)

Chinese LO designs? Look around PAK-FA (Chinese language). ;)
You take Japanese for Chinese? Intentionally to cheat people who do not understand Chinese?

@pakistanipower You are cheated by him

Last edited:
US had better intelligence, training, and equipment so even B-2 in Syrian air force's hands is like an AK in monkey's hands.
Issue with Syria is they don't have viable airforce best air defence is fighter jet not missile.

ok ok, why not USA didn't try Plasma sh!t Stealth to achieve total stealth or invisible to all electromagnetic radiation mosquito is like a elephant or whale on current modern LF/VLF anti stealth radars @LeGenD :cheesy:

The RCS chart posted by LeGenD is not from Chinese source. It's Japanese source. Those are not Chinese words.:-)

That is ok, doesnt mean its not credible

Credible or not is another question. But it's false claim. Do you think is okay to post something from Indian source and then claim is from Pakistan source as prove of something when debating with someone?

Credible or not is another question. But it's false claim. Do you think is okay to post something from Indian source and then claim is from Pakistan source as prove of something when debating with someone?
Id give him the benefit of the doubt. Most cant tell the difference between Chinese, Korean or Japanese. Can you tell the difference between Farsi, Urdu or Arabic?

You take Japanese for Chinese? Intentionally to cheat people who do not understand Chinese?

@pakistanipower You are cheated by him
My bad, thanks for pointing out. I am not a linguist.

He was talking about the neutrality aspect of sources so I gave him the benefit of doubt. Japanese or Chinese, is not my chief concern, but truthfulness is. Japanese are honest and professional people on average so no worries.

I have access to the actual source of that image, and it is very well-researched compilation of information on the whole with numerous references; details which are not common knowledge.

Your unusually harsh reaction B/W I am doing something right here, busting some of the prevalent misconceptions that is....

I can not. That's why I will not use something I don't understand as facts to debate with someone else as prove to mislead. :-)
Don't care about your butt-hurt.

Here is the harsh truth: FC-31 is an underdeveloped fraud... a work of cosmetics to attract less informed potential customers...

There, I said it.

Last edited:
My bad, thanks for pointing out. I am not a linguist.

He was talking about the neutrality aspect of sources so I gave him the benefit of doubt. Japanese or Chinese, is not my chief concern, but truthfulness is. Japanese are honest and professional people on average so no worries.

I have access to the actual source of that image, and it is very well-researched compilation of information on the whole with numerous references; details which are not common knowledge.

Your unusually harsh reaction B/W I am doing something right here, busting some of the prevalent misconceptions that is....

Don't care about your butt-hurt.

Here is the harsh truth: FC-31 is an underdeveloped fraud... a work of cosmetics to attract less informed potential customers...

There, I said it.

All I did was Simply pointing out the fact that you mislead another poster with your chart's origin as Chinese source instead of Japanese source. I never said you were intentional or it was just a mistake.

I have no problem with you saying FC-31 as an underdeveloped fraud project. You have every right to express your own opinion. There.... there.... feeling better now? Have a nice day.:-)

Can we please come back to the FC-31 and an eventual PAF deal?
Yes, it appears that topic has shifted from the FC-31/J-31 to (whatever)...

However, its difficult to discuss an (eventual) deal - if there is no Fighter available. The FC-31 is still undergoing Tests & at the moment Turkey seems more interested in it than Pakistan.

Now obviously the PAF have more insight about when the Aircraft will be ready for trials, but also appears Pakistan is now leaning towards the Su-35 (not MiG-35) as I've picked up on a couple of websites.

Now all I've mentioned about the sudden shift from China to Russia is an entirely different topic. I would, however, like to stay on Topic question on how much longer do (potential) customers of the FC-31 have to wait before the project is given the green light for Trials by Nations.

I have no problem with you saying FC-31 as an underdeveloped fraud project. You have every right to express your own opinion. There.... there.... feeling better now? Have a nice day.:-)

Hi,

J-31 is not an underdeveloped fraud project---.

Pakistan's project director AVM r Shahid Latif stated in his interview that if the americans saw any copies of F16 on the JF17---he would pay dearly for that---.

AVM Latif was a top tier F16 fighter pilot---. The compromises made on the JF17 was for that reason---it would have beeen a true copy of the F16 other than the intake on the belly---.

Similarly with the J31---there is no doubt that the chinese stole all the designs of the F35---but when it came to building a true copy---the threat from the US was very obvious---"make a true copy at your peril"----. The consequences were too high for china---.

Now---could pakistan build a true physical copy of F35---absolutely---maybe not as capable---but they will---that is why project AZM---.

The J31 may definitley not be as capable as the F35---but it would still be ahead of most of the 4.5 gen aircraft
Yes, it appears that topic has shifted from the FC-31/J-31 to (whatever)...

However, its difficult to discuss an (eventual) deal - if there is no Fighter available. The FC-31 is still undergoing Tests & at the moment Turkey seems more interested in it than Pakistan.

Now obviously the PAF have more insight about when the Aircraft will be ready for trials, but also appears Pakistan is now leaning towards the Su-35 (not MiG-35) as I've picked up on a couple of websites.

Now all I've mentioned about the sudden shift from China to Russia is an entirely different topic. I would, however, like to stay on Topic question on how much longer do (potential) customers of the FC-31 have to wait before the project is given the green light for Trials by Nations.

Hi,

Readers should rest assured that if Paf goes for the J31---it will get all those bumps and curves that are needed for stealth---.

Back
Top Bottom