What's new

Saber Hossain Chowdhury receives Russia’s highest state honour

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Saber Hossain Chowdhury receives 'Order of Friendship' Bangladesh-Audacity of Hope
Vladimir Putin has honored MP Saber Hossain Chowdhury with 'Order of Friendship.'

Russian President Vladimir Putin has honoured Awami League lawmaker and Inter-Parliamentary Union president Saber Hossain Chowdhury with “Order of Friendship”, Russia’s highest state decoration, Kremlin and Bangladesh embassy in Moscow.

“The President of Russia (Vladimir Putin) awarded the Order of Friendship to IPU President Saber Chowdhury (of Bangladesh),” the Kremlin statement read.

It added: “The Order was presented for a major contribution to the development of inter-parliamentary ties, consolidation of cooperation and mutual understanding between the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and the Inter-Parliamentary Union.”

Speakers of the upper and the lower houses of the Russian Parliament Valentina Matviyenko and Vyacheslav Volodin also took part in the ceremony on October 14.

The Bangladesh embassy statement, meanwhile, said the ceremony took place ahead of the inaugural session 137th IPU Assembly in Russia’s historic St Petersburg city while Chowdhury “is among very few from South Asian region to be awarded with such honour”.

“In the recent years, notable persons like former UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson were also awarded with the honour,” the statement read.

A 20-member delegation from Bangladesh headed by the Deputy Speaker Fazley Rabbi Miah is representing Bangladesh in the 137th Assembly of IPU.
source: http://www.dhakatribune.com/banglad...ry-honoured-russias-highest-state-decoration/

Anyone whom you think badly about is obviously a distinguished person. Thank you for clarifying.

This is a Bd matter and I as Bdian have the right to say whatever I want to a sold out politician. Any bigot politicians work against the Bd’s interest is a bloody dalal. I do not expect an Indian to understand my concern. After all Indians was, is and will be our enemy number one.

Stop giving negative rating to Bd members just because it doesn’t suit your bloody taste. We are not to be bully by some Indian.

@WebMaster sir, this individual going around and giving neg rating to Bd members. Are here to amuse Indians or express our concerns regarding our country? Please advise.

Last edited:
A dalal will be supporting another dalal. No surprise here.
We should leave this forum and let Indian and indian dalal represent Bd. What say brothers,
@Banglar Bir @MBI Munshi @idune @OrdinaryGenius
Bhaisab,Saber is much younger than me,he hails from a decent family background,Karnaphuli group.Moreover as my relative, I am intentionally avoiding commenting on the Black Sheep of the family.

Bhaisab,Saber is much younger than me,he hails from a decent family background,Karnaphuli group.Moreover as my relative, I am intentionally avoiding commenting on the Black Sheep of the family.

He is cousin of nationalist leader Salah uddin choudury, marhoom/shaheed, if I’m not mistaking.

Russia is Indian closed ally thus the haramkoor must have gotten the award for armed force related deal with Russia.

And who do you support?

Someone from BD is being honoured in Russia. If you were a patriotic Bangladeshi then the least you could do is not slander that person.

What proof of dalali you have of him?

I support those people who would like to see Bdian live like a tiger rather than Indian dog.

marhoom/shaheed
Criminal, murderer are better words to describe.
Russia is Indian closed ally thus the haramkoor must have gotten the award for armed force related deal with Russia.
Except few nations most of the world is in good terms with India. So do we avoid contact with all of them?

I support those people who would like to see Bdian live like a tiger rather than Indian dog.
And who are those people?

He is cousin of nationalist leader Salah uddin choudhury, marhoom/shaheed, if I’m not mistaking.
You are absolutely correct,Saheed SKC,was indeed a fine gentleman at heart,knew him very closely,once.An innocent victim of blind justice and vengeance.:sad::sad::sad: Helped BB during those miserable days.

Last edited:
Criminal, murderer are better words to describe.

Except few nations most of the world is in good terms with India. So do we avoid contact with all of them?

And who are those people?

You are a peski burger eating video game playing little kid. You have no recollections of how Bd got here from zero. You have no idea how it was during 70’s. If I was you, I would do some fact finding and see who is the real enemy and cult here.

If it was not Zia ur Rahman, you would not fly Bd flag with pride, little kid.

Awami dalals didn’t get Bd here rather it was Zia and associates.

You are absolutely correct,Saheed SKH,was indeed a fine gentleman at heart,knew him very closely,once.An innocent victim of blind justice and vengeance.:sad::sad::sad: Helped BB during those miserable days.

Bd lost great son of the soil. Some people may not get it until there will be no one left to speak against enemy element. One day no will be there to roar rather all be there to make mew mew sound.

You are a peski burger eating video game playing little kid. You have no recollections of how Bd got here from zero. You have no idea how it was during 70’s. If I was you, I would do some fact finding and see who is the real enemy and cult here.

If it was not Zia ur Rahman, you would not fly Bd flag with pride, little kid.

Awami dalals didn’t get Bd here rather it was Zia and associates.
You didn't answer which people you support.

I always acknowledge the contribution of Gen. Zia. But that doesn't make me blindly support his wife and his son. And mind you all his wife and son have accomplished was done by using his name and in that process they have only tarnished his name.

I always acknowledge the contribution of Gen. Zia. But that doesn't make me blindly support his wife and his son. And mind you all his wife and son have accomplished was done by using his name and in that process they have only tarnished his name.

I support anyone/group who struggle to take Bd out of being Indian lap dog.

So you would rather support Awami thugs who’s only intention is to only loot and establish one party rule. Killer of democracy in Bd.

I support anyone/group who struggle to take Bd out of being Indian lap dog.
Which group?
So you would rather support Awami thugs who’s only intention is to only loot and establish one party rule. Killer of democracy in Bd.
I don't care about democracy. What I care about is development. And from what I see Awami thugs+their allies have done better in this category compared to BNP+Jamaati thugs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom