What's new

Saakashvili writes NYT article on Russia: "Czar Vladimir's Illusions"

I find it hilarious how most forget Engels (who was ethnic German) and always say the Jews..........
Also the end of the Russian empire was a good thing the Czar lost contact to his people and wanted to russify all of the empire.
Bolsheviks were of all ethnicies and ranks not only jewish or something like that also when i said they stole money they literally stole our money 1907 Tiflis bank robbery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancestors of my father were nobles. They have lost everything. You think I hate Jews, who make a revolution? No. As a result, the communists built a wonderful country. A country where people were equal, where was no poverty. Where the son of a peasant could easily get a best in the world education and become a scientist or an astronaut.
The only one I do not like - the British. They sponsored all Russian revolutionaries and still provide refuge for thieves and criminals who fled from Russia.

Now, that is funny. A guy that started war after assuming the helm of the state now lectures diplomacy and international relations.

Indeed,people have plenty to lean from him about ruling a country: assume the leadership of a small 4.5 million country--attack Russia--get demolished

Indeed,people have plenty to lean from him about ruling a country: assume the leadership of a small 4.5 million country--attack Russia--get demolished

You forgot flee for your life and then become a professor lol.

You forgot flee for your life and then become a professor lol.

2 years from now ,after he flees Kabul on an american Hercules,Karzai will give lectures on fighting counter insurgencies and managing a country. :disagree:

2 years from now ,after he flees Kabul on an american Hercules,Karzai will give lectures on fighting counter insurgencies and managing a country. :disagree:

Bro he cannot run for reelection he will be in America before American troops even pull out lol. His successor however will probably hang from a lamp post in Kabul within a year or two of withdrawal of troops.

Well problem for Georgia was that officially Abkhazia and South Ossetia are part of Georgia but Russians help separatists

Well problem for Georgia was that officially Abkhazia and South Ossetia are part of Georgia but Russians help separatists

That i know but you didn't have to be a brainiac to know that Russia would strike if you would attack.

That i know but you didn't have to be a brainiac to know that Russia would strike if you would attack.
Well they didnt attack Russia but their own state and Russia "intervened" to help those "poor people"......
The caucasus is so divided because of Russia and nobody can deny it

Well they didnt attack Russia but their own state and Russia "intervened" to help those "poor people"......
The caucasus is so divided because of Russia and nobody can deny it

That i know very well...see the Transnistria/Gagauzia part in which you attacked me a few days ago.:-)

One had to be a complete moron to attack Russian peacekeepers in South Ossetia. Just fabulous jerk.
And then one chew his tie live.

One had to be a complete moron to attack Russian peacekeepers in South Ossetia. Just fabulous jerk.
And then one chew his tie live.
Well i dont support attacking those guys but to be true do you think Russia wanted to just "help out"?

Well i dont support attacking those guys but to be true do you think Russia wanted to just "help out"?
Listen. If Russia wanted lands or states, Russia would simply restore the territorial integrity of the USSR (in fact, the Soviet collapse legally incompetent and is not valid) partly - by force, partly - by owm will of peoples.
And all world would have to recognize it. Show a few tearjerker on CNN and FOX and then recognize.
The only force that keeps the Caucasus from the total war of all against all - Russia. And Russia is trying to do it peacefully. If foolish Saakashvili would not attack Ossetia with "Grads"- in 20-30 years Georgia had the chances to reintegrate Ossetia.

Listen. If Russia wanted lands or states, Russia would seamply restore the territorial integrity of the USSR (in fact, the Soviet collapse legally incompetent and is not valid) partly - by force, partly - by pwm will of peoples.
And all would have to recognizeit. Showe a few tearjerker on CNN and FOX and then recognize.
The only force that keeps the Caucasus from the total war of all against all - Russia. And Russia is trying to do it peacefully. If foolish Saakashvili would not attack Ossetia with "Grads"- in 20-30 years Georgia had the chances to reintegrate Ossetia.
Problem is most south Ossetians got russian passports so they are basically foreigners and want to take south ossetia with them to russia

Problem is most south Ossetians got russian passports so they are basically foreigners and want to take south ossetia with them to russia
South Ossetians in 1991 voted against secession from the USSR. And it did not change anything.
Georgia does not lucky with presidents. Gamsakhurdia and Shevardnadze were nationalists. They do not take into account the opinions of Abkhazians, Ossetians and Ajarians. They wanted to eliminate the autonomy and to do it by force.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom