What's new

Saad advises Imran Khan to grow up!

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Railways Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique said that PTI Chief Imran Khan should act like a mature man and advised him to avoid blame game politics.

Addressing a press conference on Saturday, the Railways minister strongly criticised the PTI’s proposed sit-in against price hike and said the issue of price hike could not be controlled in a blink of an eye. He said the price hike cannot be ended in sit-ins, however, a strong and comprehensive strategy can end price hike issue.

Saad asked the PTI chief to use forum of parliament to raise issues and their solutions, adding that the parliament is the best forum for redressal of issues. He said that there are some elements who want to derail democratic institutions.

The minister while criticising PTI chief, said that those who are crying over inflation and high prices first they should take steps to provide relief in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

“PML-N also knows, how to stage protest in KP but we will not do like this for the sake of democracy,” he added.

Saad advises Imran Khan to grow up! | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

rightly said. IK is 63 years old yet behaves like a kid. That happens when you don't get marry on time and forget to follow Your responsibilities. Finally lacks in Maturity, i will say.. morality.

Last edited:
Well a parliment where peopel don't attend the hearings its better to bring the debate to people

Is saad rafique Information Minister? no.
Is he Interior Minister? no.

Then why don't he stick to his business and stop acting like an idiot? He is freaking Railways Minister, he should better focus on it and let Interior Minister or Info Minister deal with National Politics and protests.

Is saad rafique Information Minister? no.
Is he Interior Minister? no.

Then why don't he stick to his business and stop acting like an idiot? He is freaking Railways Minister, he should better focus on it and let Interior Minister or Info Minister deal with National Politics and protests.

its because he is saad rigger rafique. chor hai bechaay kay dil mien... he went quite low to attack personal life of Imran,days ago. Sad rafique accusing Imran is like Abu Jahil accusing Omar-e-Farooq for worshiping idols in the past !

I do say I respected Saad rafique previously due to his pitiable face and being ignored by nawaz as he was son of khuwaja rafique.. but he is a noora by heart. hence contains all the diseases of heart his master noora has.

p.s. and look at the post of nooras here. same mentality, same thoughts.. #Lanat

Last edited:
its because he is saad rigger rafique. chor hai bechaay kay dil mien... he went quite low to attack personal life of Imran,days ago. Sad rafique accusing Imran is like Abu Jahil accusing Omar-e-Farooq for worshiping idols in the past !

I do say I respected Saad rafique previously due to his pitiable face and being ignored by nawaz as he was son of khuwaja rafique.. but he is a noora by heart. hence contains all the diseases of heart his master noora has.

p.s. and look at the post of nooras here. same mentality, same thoughts.. #Lanat

Sours grapes as they say. I'm glade that he didn't join PTI with Javed Hashmi, he was considered a saint who has been exposed to the core now.

Right! Saad Rafique you better grow up. We have seen you doing the rigging on videos. Its pertinent to ask you on what basis you say such a thing when there is such a big question mark on your own legitimacy.

The way your party has acted on recount of seats including yours gives credence to beleif that you won by rigging elections.

And what has your party delivered in the first 6 months of your third term that you tell other to grow up? PMLN sympathizers said PMLN is 'experienced' as one of the reasons to vote for it. What experience exactly you have? Rigging and money laundering?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom